Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    HappiEngiHappiEngi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi all! Just purchased the $150 to start playing. Been looking for that refreshing/new MMO. The passion of the creator and developers is what draws me to it. I'm hoping it stays and grow with the community.
  • Options
    Yo! This looks very promising so far! :)
  • Options
    HansrutgerHansrutger Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello!

Upset World of Warcraft player here! \o/ Really hyped about this project, wish it all the best!
  • Options
    SifSif Member
    Hey guys!

Have known of Ashes for a few years already, but kinda lost track.
    Well, I'm back again and I love what's planned here, will definitely follow the forums and alpha/beta in the coming months.
  • Options
    AeneasAeneas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey there, one of the guys from Asmongold's stream, the interview was very refreshing, and I'm very much looking forward to this.

Take as long as you need.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Miyamoto
  • Options
    Hi everyone

Current WoW player here and have played since closed beta. I have been following the games storyline for the last 6 months or so.

Will most likely jump in with the Voyager pre-order by the end of the year, the game is shaping up amazingly.
    Xvg0iN1.png
  • Options
    OsgrrOsgrr Member
    I'm Osgrr Aiam swedish player that can't wait for this epic game!
  • Options
    YepodYepod Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Howdy fellow members of this glorious community.
    Name's Yepod (aka something cool), and I'm a game and badge collector.
    I'm very excited to see if this game offers what was promised since this is one of those games that seem to good to be true.
  • Options
    I smell weird when i dont shower for a couple of days.
    The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus).
  • Options
    KrakenKraken Member
    Hello, i am from guadeloupe (french west indies), very exiting; aoc will be my first MMO, i want to sail and get maried :)
  • Options
    AthuaAthua Member
    Hey, i'm Arthur !
    I hope to be able to play soon. Just trying to get a key :D
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm Lionheart!
    Looking forward to the pvp aspect of the game.
  • Options
    Hello! I just wanna say this game looks incredible and am really looking forward to exploring the class combinations and profession system in the game. The node system looks really unique and fun as well! Can't wait till I can be able to play this game and try it out.
  • Options
    LoithLoith Member
    Hey, Im Loith! Im a long time MMO player from the UK. I love the look and scope of this game. The vision and enthusiasm from its communit and creators have made me an instant fan. I just spent most of today researching and trying to find as much info as I can.

I look forward to stepping into this world!
  • Options
    ErkoErko Member
    Hi all! Just found out about the game, looks interesting!
    Erko2.png
  • Options
    Hey I'm me, I just learned of this game and am very interested. Really looking forward to becoming an armorsmith in the world. Hopefully its possible with my casual ass XD
  • Options
    How you all doing it's sir Covid19 here, i'm from down unda so I probs wont get much out of the game anyway if there's no oce servers but i'm still the sickest lad around ask anyone (except people that say no)
  • Options
    Your future overlord greets you
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Greetings,

Less than 48hrs ago I viewed the interview video with the Big Boss and Asmondgold on the youtube. I am super excited about this game based on what I watched. My first thoughts was Shadowbane 2 x 10 x 100. This game looks super promising. Please send hiring packet. Will work 100's of hours a week for 40k or more a year :) I am seriously looking forward to this game!!!
  • Options
    nidriksnidriks Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Well, I finally made it back. Kickstarted Ashes on day 1, hour 1 but have taken a backseat. With all the hype I finally decided it was time to migrate my account.

I look like an Ashes noob now...

Really starting to think my $220 were well spent with what I've seen lately. Maybe I'll keep a closer eye on things now.
  • Options
    RussoRusso Member
    Kickstarter here! Glad to see the game has made progress and cant wait to play!
  • Options
    KazunKazun Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Also a kickstarter backer here! Honestly glad to have this game back on my radar, keen to see how it evolves (now if only the forum would give me my kickstarter badge :P)
  • Options
    ShieldMaidenShieldMaiden Member
    edited January 2021
    Heil!
    ShieldMaiden here, long time fan of MMO's, I've just found out about this project and I'm super excited.

The MMO genre has been somewhat stale lately so hearing about this has me FIRED . =D
    I'm from England, in the land of Robbin Hood.
    Don't be shy!
    >:)
  • Options
    Hello, i'm David. Heard about AoC from all the recent interviews Steven has done. Really looking forward to this game, looks and sounds incredible from the systems to the combat to the world. Can't wait! Already decided on Vek as my race, but class, we will have to see :smiley:
  • Options
    WheroWhero Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi all!
  • Options
    Hello, I found about about this game because of the developer interview with Asmongold.
  • Options
    VKhatVKhat Member
    Hello, I am V. Khat. I'm a long time fan of MMO's and I've come here because I want to make some suggestions! I'm fascinated with this project as it sounds everything I wanted in an MMO! I haven't decided on my class yet, thought thinking of going Cleric (Primary), as for an alt, I want an Scout
  • Options
    SamsonSamson Member
    Hello All,
    Just a dude from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that has been looking for a quality MMORPG to sink his teeth into.

I have known about Ashes of Creation for a while now but thought I would come and join the forums after seeing Steven's latest interviews with Asmongold, Summit1G, and Shroud. I was pleasantly surprised about Steven's passion for AoC and really appreciated his openness/willingness to answer their questions about the game.

I want to wish everyone currently working on Ashes of Creation the best of luck and I look forward to participating in this wonderful creation.

God bless. :)
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Options
    Hello everyone, i'm glad to be here!
  • Options
    ligerxligerx Member
    Hi everyone!
    Nice to meet you all. I have been supporting the game since Jan 2018. It has been a long time since i last logged in to the forums and I believe a lot has changed since then. Is there a way to help me catch up quickly to what I have missed?