Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Hey all. T3amdaddy is the gamer tag! I'm new to the community, but extremely interested in the game. Wishing everyone luck, and thanking the creators for the opportunity to join in!
  • Hello everyone! I'm EnderDirectX95 (kind of a cringe name if I would say) and would love to interact with the AOC community here. Also anticipating the full release of the game.
  • KalllKalll Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Kalll with three L's, no more, no less ;)
    May we meet on great adventures in the world of Verra!
  • CihenaCihena Member
    Hi I am Cihena , Hoping to be a Beta Tester , just like walking into a Tornado with Crashes & bugs to find . But it will be Great in the end when the Storm is over and the Sunshine comes bringing everyone together.
  • austinstamperaustinstamper Member, Alpha One
    Hi there! My name is Austin - I’m a huge MMO fan (played me some extensive EverQuest 2 back in the day), a D&D Dungeon Master, and aspiring Voice Actor!
  • XtianXtian Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Summoner all the way!
  • SparkiSparki Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello dear,

I am Sparki or RL also called Marcel, 28 years old and since quite some time streaming, but since always gaming^^. Since this year I follow Ashes of Creation actively and could buy me this month already the 150$ pack (upgrades to Adventurer Pre-Order Package coming soon) . I can only do that because of my work, which I have since September 2020. I work here in a private bakery, who still respects and practices handwork. I enjoy the work and hope I hang in there because of my depression.

Maybe some of you know what depression is and that it occurs in many different forms.
    I am also affected by it due to my past, which was not easy for me. The last years it got better and better, even if I have sometimes setbacks. Therefore it is hard for me from time to time to live my real life and also to practice my passion of gaming.

I'm glad to meet you and to share a nice time with you.
    Thanks and have fun :)
    Gaming with passion
  • HenchHench Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hola

30052537-690000005-Ket-Boy-1024x.png
    • ApogeeOrbitalApogeeOrbital Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      Hi, I'm Apogee and I'm addicted to DPS.

... Hi, Apogee ...

Can anyone spot me a wand?

:p
    • geequegeeque Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
      Hello AoC. It has been a long journey to the New digs, and developments made to our beloved game. I have been neck deep in work for the past few years and haven't been able to follow as closely I would've preferred too. There is a lull in hours so I have a bit more free time to share else where. I am looking for a vintage, laid-back, and old school guild. For a Vintage person to chill with. Looking forward to reconnecting to the AoC community.
    • BusyBeardBusyBeard Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      edited May 2021
      Hi everyone,

I'm BusyBeard and been playing MMORPG's as long as i can remember. I was going to jump on the Outriders hype train but that train literally crashed (multiple times, hard and awfully painful). So in my search for my next to be game i came across Ashes of Creation and fell in love.

So much even that i will be playing & streaming AoC from Alpha one. All im looking for right now is a nice group of people who i can join or wanna join me. Same results same fun!

I will see you all on the battlefield, good luck and most of all, have fun!
      Watch me at own risk [here]
    • SecksydeepsSecksydeeps Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      Hi all, I'm Secksydeeps. I can't wait for the day when this game launches. Until then, I'm focused on testing and helping in any way that I can. Let's go hunt some bugs!

<3
    • ArticadeArticade Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      Hello! I am happy to join this community and support the development of this game :) cant wait to become apart of ashes of creation foundation history
    • Hey all Dan (Drunken Dwarf) here. Glad to be here. Like all of you, looking forward to being able to play.
    • Big Banana Gaming has joined the chat. I'm a new streamer and really excited about all this game has planned.
      Big Banana
    • I'm Penguinos. Putting something here for no particular reason.
    • Hey, I'm Memoroni. I've been a healer in every game I've ever played for about 15 years, and I will be a healer here too! Looking forward to saving all your lives.
    • Rob2k21Rob2k21 Member
      Just brought the beta 1 pack, can't wait :)
    • FatBobby here, I can't wait to stress over my ideal character build and take over some territory.
    • AronokAronok Member
      Feel free to call me Aronok, I am secretly hoping the devs design a lich based character for undead players like me to try out so we may rule as a lich lords in some tiny little tomb under a poor swamp town. Imagine that would be enjoyable for me, upgrading my phylactery and sarcophagus, you know.. things like that! Undead should rule! :#

Not sure how to get into the alpha/beta ones it launches, but if a lich playstyle is coming, I would love to sit on the first row to check it out and offer tons of feedback along the way to make it rock! o:) Look forward to what direction the devs will take! Sincerely hope the undead will be playable! ;)
    • 0z0e0z0e Member
      Hello everyone, I am a lucky dreamer who achieve many of my dreams, still fighting for others. In the meantime I can not hold myself waiting for the game and hoping to become part of the alpha 1, fingers crossed. Hope to see you soon in the game or in the socials
    • RastaRasta Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      hello
    • CelebrimborCelebrimbor Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      edited May 2021
      I am Celebrimbor the true Lord of Mordor and soon I will claim Verra as my kingdom!
      I am the bright lord!
    • I'm 44 years old, too old for this.... crap... and been taken for multiple rides in nearly every MMO that's been released outside of the mainstream titles. I don't buy into "hype trains" and have no time in my life for daydreaming about a perfect game anymore.

I'll take whatever I can get form a game, play it for whatever it's worth to me and then move on if it fails to live up to expectations.

That said... this game looks good. Maybe not great, maybe not ideal, but good. We'll see.
    • ZarnZarn Member
      Leaving this here to come and see after several years starting point :) - Zarn
    • RastaRasta Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      hello
    • LeysmanLeysman Member
      Привет, ребята) Как получить ключь для альфа теста?)
    • amouroamouro Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      hi l like cats
    • BonestockBonestock Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      Hello everyone! I'm Bonestock here. Life-long MMORPG gamer, stemming back to FFXI and WoW beta. Huge on raiding and PVP, so I look forward to all facets of the game! <3
    • Mighty MartyMighty Marty Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      Heylo i'm Mighty Marty old competitive lol player and huge MMORPG fan (played a dozen) i am actually building a huge project for aoc France. With my alpha 1 key, my experience as leading for 2 years (right hand for Invicta project) an aoc guild, the creation and management of 3 structures on wow and lol and with the help of experienced player I am currently working on an innovative guild concept for aoc french players.

I look forward to interact with you guys on the amazing project Intrepid Studio is producing, I'm so thrilled to play this masterpiece to come. Love <3