Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    showerheadshowerhead Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hey checking role
  • Options
    McMayhemMcMayhem Member, Alpha One
    New here. Looking forward to playing some AoC!!
  • Options
    puzzlerpuzzler Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone!! Long time Wow player looking for the change.
  • Options
    JebbleJebble Member
    Greeting's: Jebble Ipthorn here, hello and good evening. I have played MMORPg's since Ultima Online and EverQuest, my current games include SWOTOR, and WOW. I am looking for a new long term home.
  • Options
    My name is Komori-uta and I play games with just my eyes~ Very interested in the game :)
  • Options
    KalmiusKalmius Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi all !!! Im from Mexico , very excited to test and play this game!
  • Options
    DaisamaDaisama Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello. I'm Daisama. I'm not a weaboo. I promise. Does this game have katanas?
  • Options
    AlarionAlarion Member
    edited July 2021
    Hello everyone! I played a variety of other MMORPGs during the last 18 years (getting old haha) and I am following AoC since quite some years, hoping to relive some of the most epic online moments of past games and so much more. Thus, I finally decided that it is about time to join the community :)

Greetings from Japan and may we meet in game whenever that will be possible!
  • Options
    Hi folks! I’m Deo. I'm a software engineer looking to sink time in a community and cool environment. I'm pretty new to MMORPGs though. Love how smooth and fluid the game, class selection, landscape, and combat looks. I just have a lot of high hopes for the game and already started mentioning it to a few folks to keep on their radar.

o/
    Add spice to your salads
  • Options
    FredoFredo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, i'm from brazil and very excited to play de MMO
  • Options
    Hello - I forgot I signed up for Ashes of Creation in 2017 and a few streams reminded me about it so I am looking forward to playing it! ^_^
  • Options
    ElolamElolam Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi everyone! My in-game name for AOC will be Elolam. IRL I am a teacher and a tad bit worried about getting this game, for obvious time reasons. As a teenager, I did not get WoW because I was afraid of getting too sucked in. But damn, this game seems too great to let it slide through my attention. I have been an avid competitive gamer all my life so at the moment PvP seems extremely interesting!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Andreas. Former GW1/GW2 player and used to be a pretty hardcore ESO PvP (console) player with over 8000 hours of gameplay. Recently i've lost interest with the MMO's currently on the market, but this game makes me keep my hopes up and i'm super excited to watch this game grow!
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm FoxCaster!

It's nice to meet you! Look forward to seeing you all ingame!
  • Options
    BracuBracu Member
    Hey im Zelpi really looking forward for this game, after seeing a few videos on this game!
    im from Austria and hope ill find a few like-minded people!
    AoC hype
  • Options
    VimdorVimdor Member
    Hey guys I am Vimdor and I am so excited to play AOC. I have been playing MMORPGs since Everquest (Yup I am now officially an old dude) but I am looking forward to some new challenges. This looks absolutely blood awesome. Simple can not wait for this to launch .
  • Options
    GarotheonGarotheon Member
    edited July 2021
    Hello there mates, I am Garotheon, a former paladin now going to the dark side of the going edgy time, used of the non harmful little trolling and fun, try to do my best to just have a good fun with everyone, see you all one day in the game expect a Role Player
  • Options
    ZilennZilenn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello!

Name is ZIlenn and I'm really glad to be here. It's been years since I've been this hopeful and excited for a game. I'll put my grain of sand to try and make this game better in order to enjoy it for the decades to come.I have a deep love for gaming and MMOs specially. They really helped me during some tough times, specially the players I met back then. Let's make this community the best we can.

Cheers!
  • Options
    EbbeenEbbeen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Greetings everyone! I'm Ebbeen, and we'll most likely see one another on the great seas of Verra! I'm most excited for Naval exploration and PVP content in Ashes of Creation.
  • Options
    mesitiahmesitiah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello
    My name is Tim, and I'm very excited to join the Alpha community. Once I figure out how to download the game or find the launcher ill be a regular in this world :)
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum community! If you’re new around here, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself.

Example: Hi folks! I’m LieutenantToast (aka Sarah), and I’m the Sr. Community Manager here at Intrepid Studios! I’m most excited for _____________ in Ashes of Creation.

• Options
    CravouzCravouz Member, Alpha One
    Hello everybody!

I'm Cravouz, video editor and cofounder of mmo.it! I'm very exited about this new MMO!
  • Options
    Greetings everyone! I'm Stefano (Steve), hailing from sunny Italy. I hope to get a chance to cover this promising game and share this experience with my fellow countrymen.
  • Options
    pjrydeckerpjrydecker Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello PJ Rydecker checking in for the 1st time in a loooooooong while.
    4ZZpOBh.gif
  • Options
    Hello everyone, my name is diogo and i can't wait to try out this game!
  • Options
    AggroNovaAggroNova Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello! I'm Anthony and have been following for almost 2 years. I am so excited to get Alpha 1 access and just wanted to say hi!
  • Options
    Hello everyone :smiley:
    Just picked this up with Alpha 2 Access and been following the project for a while now, Steven seems so passionate about the vision for the game and its long term goals.

I cant wait and im gonna enjoy the ride keep safe everyone.
  • Options
    GaelgrimmaGaelgrimma Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2021
    Well met! I’m Kate and I’m chuffed to be entering Alpha One today. It’s going to be a very MMO year for me for sure.
  • Options
    RaluosRaluos Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone! My name is Danny, excited to start this new MMO adventure!
  • Options
    dannyenriquedannyenrique Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, All. Soon I will be launching the game. See you soon!
  • Options
    namtoknamtok Member, Intrepid Pack
    hello greetings to all these intrepid. and don't forget to vitaminize and mineralize. see you by those places of ashes. bye bye. :))