Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Vlw!
  • Options
    Greetings fellow travelers!
    Can't wait to go wild and find my way in Verra~
    Find me if you're up to no good ;)

#aTadMoreThanCasual #PvEBased #collector
    ~*~ Up for the adventure of a beertime ~*~
  • Options
    CharlyrhcCharlyrhc Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2021
    Hi, I'm Charlyrhc, a greeting from the EU I'm delighted to try ashes of creation and want to finally play it
  • Options
    VendasVendas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey All Vendas here can't wait to see everyone in world. Buddy of mine in Virtue got me into this cant wait to play
  • Options
    ObarinObarin Member
    edited June 2021
    Hi, i'm Obarin coming from a Dark Age of Camelot background.
    I want to tryout the Brood Warden ( Summoner/Tank ) and will tank everything for u Guys.
    Nothing can stop an unkillable Force ;)
  • Options
    Hey I am Ridiric MMO Veteran Player and Critic. I have played LOTRO, SWTOR, WoW, and ESO to end-game content and beyond over the past 15 years or so. I have enjoyed every type of class from healer to tank. I enjoy all aspects of MMO PvP, PvE, Crafting, Social RP, ect if done well. I'm very excited about AoC because of a few things.
    1. Traditional Trinity Group Build Balance of Classes
    2. Crafting With Actual Depth and Wide Variety of Usefulness
    3. Controlled PvP Environments-Corruption System, Sieges, Mercenaries

Of course there are many many more but I will keep it limited to three!
  • Options
    AetyrAetyr Member
    edited May 2022
    Greetings all
    Fare thee well
  • Options
    Hello! Im Duke, I cant wait to explore and make new friends and have amazing adventures with everyone.
  • Options
    TimekeeperTimekeeper Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi I'm Timekeeper, Newly an account holder very well been following the game for quite some time, in the shadows. Oh - and I'm excited to destroy everyone :)
    Twitch Channel:
  • Options
    iiBattousaiiiBattousai Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Pleased to make your acquaintance everyone. I pray the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it together!
  • Options
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Rich, a code-monkey, DBA and L-plated Linux driver from the UK. I'm also a Role-player (play and DM). Looking forward to seeing this game and how it progresses :)
    Only when the last animal is hunted,
    the last fish is caught
    and the last tree is felled
    will Man realise he cannot live on wealth alone.
  • Options
    SindoraSindora Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi I'm Sin, I'm here to be apart of something great in the evolution of the MMO world. Can't wait to watch all the folks hard at work creating AoC
  • Options
    SkeletonSkeleton Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello I am skeleton, just a skeleton.
  • Options
    Darian VergofDarian Vergof Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone, my name is Darian Vergof. First time player and just recently purchased Alpha One. I'm coming from Final Fantasy 14 after playing since 2010. Long story short, the "theme park" MMO category has run its course and I'm excited to try out a new world that is Ashes of Creation.

I plan on being a Archwizard, with a crafting skill of Jeweler. Because who doesn't like jewels and magic?!
  • Options
    DrunkninjaDrunkninja Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi Drunkninja here. Long time MMO player. Just caught wind of this game and already very, very interested!
  • Options
    llmoodllllmoodll Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2021
    Hey, I'm mood.
    I'm not sure why my Role won't update after following the instructions.
    Doodeedoo... fixed.
    I'm an engi-gamer looking forward to finding and breaking everything~ (for great justice).

• Options
    HayyooHayyoo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello fellow adventurers!

My name is Hayyoo, and I'm super excited to soon be able to join you all in Ashes.

I'm a former semi-pro Heroes of the Storm player and huge MMO fan (SWTOR, WoW, FF14, New World Alpha)

Traditionally I play a supporting role when it comes to PvP, and PvE content. You can find my healing, or providing ranged DPS in the backline, or exploring the world for gathering materials.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Verra!
  • Options
    EvabEvab Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello my name is Sokan. Been following the game for some time now and I'm excited to see where it goes. I'm from San Diego, just like Intrepid Studio, so I'm honored to support a local game!
  • Options
    WashaufizziWashaufizzi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Howdy,

I'm Washaufizzi, but anyone that has known me for very long likes to call me Leroy.. I specialize in guarding stairwells while hiding behind furniture with anything resembling a bazooka or an AOE nuke. I killed a guy once in Apoc, so I'm kinda a big deal.

I make no claims of an association with the real Back Hand. I just like the logo and and the idea of touching off a World War with a nefarious plot.

All joking aside, I'm looking forward to meeting Ya'll.

Pew, Pew,

Wash
  • Options
    SlimRatSlimRat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey everyone my name is SlimRat. I have been following Ashes of Creation since 2019 and I am considering getting into Alpha 1. Hope to see you all there!
  • Options
    I'm Bonfield, currently playing WoW TBC classic but looking for a new/fresh game with a new/fresh experiences, and Ashes seems like it has plenty of that in store. Will be following everything closely!
  • Options
    PoxPox Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi all. I still have my beta CD for EverQuest, how time flies.
    Can't wait to share some experiences.
  • Options
    Hello all, My name is Joshua I am simply a gamer that has played various MMo's for years, at first mostly free to play games and have currently settled on Final Fantasy 14. I am mostly here as an outsider looking in. I see promising new mmo and would like to give suggestions based on my game experience.
  • Options
    FudruckerFudrucker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello! My name is WhiskerWizard. I've been following Ashes of Creation for a while now and finally decided that if I'm serious about helping this game, then it's time to dive into the alpha and get to taking notes and testing.
  • Options
    Ebro EpaitoEbro Epaito Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi All' I'm Ebro Epaito (my characters name from Star Wars Galaxies {Pre-NGE}).

I'm excited about the whole concept, and actually got to play some for the first last night. Woohoo !!
  • Options
    Hi everyone small content creator here, just want to stop by say hi and cant wait to try this out and stream it for my community!
  • Options
    Hey friends! I'm a disabled paranoid schizophrenic and a part-time undergraduate. I study literature and am keenly interested in fantasy and sci-fi as a bit of a writer/artist and theorist/essayist. Interesting talent: I hear voices. My brain emulates and creates voices that talk to me. I used to be afraid or ignore them, but lately I've been inspired by Eleanor Longden and the Hearing Voices Network in the UK. I've created an open world, D&D style game for the voices in my head, which is therapeutic and allows me to cope. By challenging myself in this way, I've basically begun to DM a D&D style homebrew multiverse, replete with an emulated earth, for the voices in my head. Don't worry, I talk to my doctor every few weeks and update him. I've seen less hospitalizations and more school credits completed in this way! But anyway, I'm home all day looking for something to play and decided this game looks awesome. Hope to try out several classes before settling on one. I'm usually not a meta slave and like peculiar, unpopular builds. So we'll see what is offered on launch. I can and do hear voices inspired by various characters from literature and art. I never know what I'm gonna get with my mind. For more questions about my curious disability or anything else, feel free to message me. I'm a Canadian. I live in Toronto, Canada. Cheers.
  • Options
    Bout to be first to 99 runecrafting
  • Options
    Hello i am Gr33nJin ( Jin ) i am here for the PvP
  • Options
    Hello everyone! My name's Trey, but I don't have a basketball game tomorrow. Heard about Ashes through Lazy Peon and have been so excited for this game ever since. Looking forward to see the progression, as the Alpha already looks great and no lifing this game with many of you on release.