Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Duke621Duke621 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi, I'm Duke. Looking forward eventually to seeing a proper Rogue class that tracks, backstabs, picks locks, makes poisons, stealth/hide, the jack of all trade class !
  • SunbaeSunbae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi guys! I'm Sunbae, leader of Wealth looking to party up and adventure Ashes of Creation! :3 if u see me running around come say hi!
    Od1jFZt.jpg
    SunbaeX3#2025
    https://discord.gg/Sepy2UKG8k

"Wealth, like a tree, grows from a tiny seed. The first copper you save is the seed from which your tree of wealth shall grow."
  • Thoric The BraveThoric The Brave Member, Founder, Warrior of Old
    Hi everyone, I'm Thoric ( aka Ken ). I was a player of Everquest 2 for many years and can see the influence of Jeffrey Bard ( also from Everquest 2 ) on the development of this game. I have been patiently waiting since kickstarter to see this game come to fruition and can't wait to start playing. I hope to have a freehold crafting home.
  • YackzYackz Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi! I'm Christian, and addicted to MMOs 2004. And in Love with AoC sind 2019. :)
  • JudalJudal Member
    Hi everyone I'm Judal! I'm excited to be apart of the AoC community. I think what I am most excited for is to see all the wonderful and great things the community will create and be apart of ( art work, videos, etc.). I'm also excited to see and be apart of the AoC RP community that I'm sure will be a blast!
  • XimXim Member
    Hey im Xim i hope to be playing AOC soon. Im also a upcoming programmer and game designer so in the future i hope to help AOC if i can get all my classes done
  • BrnaubreyBrnaubrey Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Hey! My name is Brian. I donated to the original Kickstarter a few years ago. I had forgot about it until recently and this is my first time checking everything out. I love MMOs so I am excited to see where this goes.
  • Привет ребят! Я Riwany/ Играю в ММОРПГ более 15 лет. Меня интересует этот проект. Жду с нетерпением.
  • MiuchiMiuchi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone! I've been following Ashes of Creation since 2018 and finally got the opportunity to join in the fun! :) Looking forward to some exploration and new adventures!
  • Hello everyone! I'm Solastrath. I've been following Ashes of Creation for a loooong time now (though took me a while to preorder anything). Looking forward to testing out the game some day and spreading the word.
  • ThroladornThroladorn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi, Im Throladorn been playing wow for the last 14 years. I'm extremely excited to dive into Ashes of creation especially for the economy, exploration, and character and world progression.
  • Hello, great to be here :smiley: I finally broke down and purchased the Voyager Pre-Order Pack so I'll see ya'all in Alpha 2!
  • Pocatauntas_GamingPocatauntas_Gaming Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey everyone, Pocatauntas here. I'm super excited to be part of the AoC community. I'm excited to test each phase of development and contribute to what I believe will be an amazing game.
  • Ay people! oldschool mmo player here getting back into the genre, recently found out about AoC and feelin' great about it!

See you around.
    Steam: teemu92
  • Hi, I’m Hazou (aka Hugo 21yo), and I’m a ordinary player who just discovered this game 2 days ago. I really want to play your game because all teaser i've seen was beautifull and great ! And i'm really borred in this period and maybe your game will give me some fun !
    PS: I'm french :blush:
  • SilverscottSilverscott Member
    edited August 2021
    Hello there,

French man from High Normandy, The blood of the Vikings runs through my veins and this game speaks to me well. Glad to join your community !

I'm 50 years old and i play video games since since I was fifteen, i remember my first MMO... Asheron's call... So far..

Well I'm so eager to participate to this big adventure. If help needed in French don't hesitate to ask me, i would be happy and proud to contribute to this ambitious project.

About this, Is there a French community on this forum?

Scott
  • Well, well, well, what do we have here ?

A pretty awesome MMO incoming, it seems, with a good and worldwide community. I'm Kieran, nice to meet you all. Not a player yet, but willing to be one. This game hit my eyes when i've seen a video on youtube about it, and really, really interest me.

I'm a 26 years old man, a long time video gamer and a roleplaying gamer too. And just like my neighboor from the top, if any help in french is required, i can help since... well I'm a french guy.

Pour Scott, je ne sais pas si il y en a une, mais m'est d'avis que ça va arriver assez vite.
    (To Scott, i d'ont konw if there is such community, but i do think there will be very soon.)
  • Heya there ! I'd be glad to try it out, keen of MMORPG, and playing RPG (like D&D, Vampires the Mascarade, aso...) for 20 years.

I'm 33 and upcoming dad :)
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it." O. Wilde
  • AlimornAlimorn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello! I have been following developments from the outside for about a year, and only recently decided to make the leap over here. I have been in RPGs since the 1990s and MMORPGs since 2005. I prefer to play versatile and resourceful classes. I am very much a late night early morning (PST) player, and can act freely in a group but also listen and support. I do not talk very much, but listen a great deal. I am looking forward to testing (it has taken some time to get my account fully set up) and playing the full game with everyone.
  • Hail and well met all. I'm Wyborn Earthshaker of Clan Battlehammer. I just recently found out about AoC and think it sounds exceptional. Looking forward to having a forge in a mountain fortress with me brethren.
  • AelAel Member
    edited August 2021
    Hi all ! I'm Ael, I heard about Ashes of Creation one or two years ago at first, before to see quite a nice video introducing the game in more details on yesterday.

The overall approach of the game that I saw was very refreshing and full of great promises. The node system, evolutive PvE system, hiigh-stakes PvP perspectives of the game seem very well thought. I've especially liked the "community approach" (= limiting soloing possibilities in order to emphasize and encourage a more "play together" style of game), which I think is a sane fundation stone that most of last decade(s?) MMORPG are sadly lacking too much.

Well to put it simply I'm glad you're making such a game ! Thank you to the team, and hi again to the community <3
    "We have two lives, and the second one begins when we set foot on Verra."
  • Hello All!
    Arthurion here, looking forward to release, but planning on being a part of Beta…
    Here to keep an eye on advancements as they become made public as well as attempt to pre establish a guild for east coast Australians ready for release.
    Looks great team! Well done for tackling the subject of monetisation and the lack of accountability for personal action on a server that it brings with it, a community killing thing by default.
  • salut je suis Shadooow je viens de connaitre Ashes of création mes je ne sais pas comment jouer XD Help me Plz !
  • Hello, i'm Mhaks from France.
    Shadooow wrote: »
    salut je suis Shadooow je viens de connaitre Ashes of création mes je ne sais pas comment jouer XD Help me Plz !

Le jeu n'est pas encore disponible sauf si tu as souscrit à un pack te donnant accès à l'alpha.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature !
  • Lailesh1Lailesh1 Moderator, Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2021
    Shadooow wrote: »
    salut je suis Shadooow je viens de connaitre Ashes of création mes je ne sais pas comment jouer XD Help me Plz !

Welcome to Ashes of Creation, pls keep sure that these Thread only for Introduce youre self. Look in the Forum, and you find help for all Situations, and pls be sure that you write in english, it dont need to perfekt english but other language will be atm deletet . You can play Ashes of Creation at the Moment when you have the Alpha 1 Package. But it isnt Released yet.

https://ashesofcreation.com/shop

Greetings,

Lailesh
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Hi! I’m 0mnipr3z.
    I saw some video on youtube and I am very interested to follow the development of the game.
  • Hello AoC family! <3

I'm Tanniini (or Tannin) , I have followed AoC development for a while now... I'm really excited to test upcoming Alpha two phase! I'm huge fan so far! Also I've been wondering, could this be the game, what I've been waiting for a long time now...

ps. collecting kind elven souls under the same tree :wink:
  • Hi new friends! nVidya here (like the graphics card!) Looking forward to playing with y'all in Verra when Alpha 2 comes along. Been following this game for a few days now that I saw TLP's and Summit1G's videos about AoC. Super excited. See y'all in game soon!
  • Hey i'm an old school mmo player since Dark Age of Camelot, playing WoW from beta>pandas, and various others over the years. Got into AoC after seeing the lazy peon video, and the rest is history both past and soon to be written.
  • Bumm101Bumm101 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello! My name is Volition (aka Mike). Been very interested in this game since mid 2017. Can't wait to explore this new world and meet new friends.