Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Cant wait for alpha 2! I first started mmo's when they were text based mudds like Gemstone III from AOL. Evercrack (everquest) was the next addiction. I tried WoW but it seemed too cartoonish..... now this one... finally back to the way MMO's should be. No more soloing the whole game
  • Options
    LovercraftLovercraft Member
    edited December 2022
    Hello, nice to meet you all, I'm Lovercraft, and yes, I'm a fan of the Cthulhu Mythos; and also of MMO! My first one was Lineage 2, after years of farming and battling, I passed to Guild Wars, then Guild Wars 2. I heard of Ashes of Creation some years ago, and I'm happy to see so many progresses! I would love to create my D&D (3.0, 3.5) characters here and explore the world as an adventurer, hoping to share some of my travels with you guys!
  • Options
    Beast Chimp here! Cant wait for the day I get to play! I hope to see you all soon!
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Michael, aka Opa. I go all the way back to Moraff's Revenge in 1988. I got deep into Gemstone III and Federation on AOL. I was in a guild in Final Fantasy Online and WoW. Then Chronicles of Elyria happened to me... Yeah. I was a Duke... Lost a lot of money. I don't expect that kind of thing happening here though. I hope a nice guild will take me in.
  • Options
    TonyGunk748TonyGunk748 Member
    edited December 2022
    Hello Legends! Im TonyGunk. Australian guy hoping to bring back that spark of MMO love and addiction i used to have all those years ago.
    Hoping this game latches onto me like my old favorites,
    Rohan: Blood Feud was my "WoW" so to speak, Guildwars 2, & Path Of Exile filled the void for a while but cant wait to explore this new world!

See you in Alpha 2 🤝
  • Options
    Hello All!

I have just purchased a pre-order and I am looking forward to playing Cleric Heals in AoC. Merry Christmas to you all.

God Bless,

Raph
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Landon. Like the majority of others, I too am waiting to get started and see what all the hype is about. I am looking forward to seeing you in-game.
  • Options
    Hi folks! I’m BeARCHERO!
    I send my love from TURKEY. I hope to be with you with a large and distinguished group of people.
  • Options
    Happy holidays everyone! Octoberfest here. Been a big fan of RPGs ever since Baldar's Gate. Looking forward to exploring Verra with y'all.
  • Options
    Hey I am Thera Star, I like mmos and good games
  • Options
    Hello guys, I already have an old account here, I've played a lot of mmos and I've had a lot of nicks, the last mmo I played that marked my life and made me make a lot of friends was Archeage, maybe some of you know me, ign "Dyane" , I played with the Golden Leprechaun guild and participated in White Order Player Nation in Archeage, a great time, I'm currently in private, I hope to make many friends here and keep these friendships for a long time and that the old ones transcend games and life <3<3
  • Options
    Hi, eager to play ;)
    ____ Xuten ____________________________
  • Options
    Hello everyone im a game design student with fullsail university and i really look forward to playing this game if only just to see what is possible with unreal 5
  • Options
    Hey, Wrathenic here! I'd been following the game for some time but the upgrade from UE4 to UE5 immediately got me intrigued and that's when I purchased. Looking forward to AoC Alpha 2 and playing a Cleric! Happy New Year to all :)
  • Options
    I'm Bob, i just purchased one of the founder packs with alpha access. looking for other folks to play test the gam ewhen the alpha ia live.
  • Options
    Hello, I'm Jrev, I've played and enjoyed a lot of Archeage, but had to give up on it because I couldn't keep up with anyone else in the game, and getting character equipment that was actually playable was near impossible for me so I had to quit the game.
    Played a lot of other games as well including a lot of Warframe, but a friend shared a lot about this game and showed me the character creation system from an old video from about 6 months ago. It looked amazing, though there was one thing I've seen in another game that I thought could be added in to give players way more customization.
    So I made an account to share my knowledge of the specific character creation feature to see if it could be possible for it to be implemented well or not.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Cody or you can call me by my sobriquet Mr.Bigwater. I am looking forward to cool PvE locations the most, as well as the node system. Feel free to add me on discord (Mr.Bigwater#0014) if you need an adventurer to go on a deep dungeon delve or a crewmate to help you sail all the seas!

• Options
    Hello there, I'm Hesturk, waiting on Alpha 2 with my redeem Key so I can finally play. I wish good to everyone that will be playing, very excited about the game as soon as I can login into it
  • Options
    Hello people of AoC. My name is Khatarr on here and from many other MMOs like FFIVX, EQ1-2, Rift and GW2. I go by a lot of other aliases due to other race/classes I have tried from other games (Starria, Ryza, Purza) so some older 90s players might know me B)
    I am so excited to get into this game on release. Hoping to practice a summoner type class on here or form of a healer. Played Tanks, rangers/druid types a lot in other games maybe feel like this game will have a big change on newer players. Still might think on helping out in Beta if I get time but RL really puts a stumper on my play recently. TTYL peeps.
  • Options
    sporadicussporadicus Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Hello! I'm Sporadicus and I've been a beta access member since 2018! Hope to see you in-game soon!
  • Options
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum community! If you’re new around here, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself.

Example: Hi folks! I’m LieutenantToast (aka Sarah), and I’m the Sr. Community Manager here at Intrepid Studios! I’m most excited for _____________ in Ashes of Creation.

Hi! I'm Kmetko. Very excited about Ashes of Creation, I just found out about it today (I can see I missed a lot, and excited to see what comes next)
    Looking forward to being in game!
    Best of wishes everyone
  • Options
    Yo
  • Options
    Greetings, I am 0m3n. Looking forward to Alpha 2 like most others, I wanna chop things with a big axe.
    -Void Walker 0M3N
  • Options
    Howdy all!

I hope to play soon.

Tyger Blue Eyes
  • Options
    Heyo!

I look forward to getting into the thick of it!
    - Historian (18th and 19th Century US History) - Veteran (USAF SSgt) - Fat guy (Too much pizza and energy drinks.)--Twitch-9qqrat6sixnm.png-
  • Options
    VenusDoomVenusDoom Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    I'm Venus Doom and i cant wait for AoC to finally open! i have been patient but i would love to play before i get to retire...
  • Options
    Looking forward to playing in Alpha2 as I bought into the 6 months sub to get into testing Alpha2. That was last year in December hoping a announcement would actually be announced. At 69yrs of age I no longer care about PvP, raids or dungeons. So I am hoping Life skils will be fun to do. And of course I like the idea of bounty hunting gankers. Playing BDO as the life skills and maufacturing is tedious but entertaining. Gathering mats is fun but eventually boring so I will do pvp to break the boring grind that is in every MMO.
  • Options
    VenusDoomVenusDoom Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Grundvig wrote: »
    Looking forward to playing in Alpha2 as I bought into the 6 months sub to get into testing Alpha2. That was last year in December hoping a announcement would actually be announced. At 69yrs of age I no longer care about PvP, raids or dungeons. So I am hoping Life skils will be fun to do. And of course I like the idea of bounty hunting gankers. Playing BDO as the life skills and maufacturing is tedious but entertaining. Gathering mats is fun but eventually boring so I will do pvp to break the boring grind that is in every MMO.

i purchased in august 2019 with the kickstarter and im waiting since than... good job we are so patient! todays disposable culure surely would not pass this test
  • Options
    Hi , i am biddal. I purchased this game for playing at the alpha 2 . I m very excited.
  • Options
    Hello All!...I...Am The Fearless_Rooster, And I come to make friends... and foes alike. Let us begin. ;)