Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Howdy ! I'm Swifon, proud believer of AoC. I hope to see the release pretty soon. Can't wait.
    My Picture : Final Fantasy: Black Mage - by Chris Bjors

Chatting, discussing but mostly here to give my opinion/ideas. Howdy !
  • Options
    Hey all! Glad to be part of the community! Who mentioned a Tavern! :wink:
  • Options
    akshugzyakshugzy Member
    edited August 2022
    Yo.

I've been playing MMOs -- specifically rogues or DoT casters -- for so long it's embarrassing. Rulu "Smoo" in UO, EQ, DAoC, and WoW. So ready for an MMO that has a tight community (ala old school EQ or better) and some penalties in world PvP (UO before Trammel). AoC looks promising.
    EverQuest - Rulu Smoo
    World of Warcraft - Rulu/Ralkor
  • Options
    Hi y'all. Looking forward to this game's release!
  • Options
    Hello AoC fam! My name is Ain I don't have a long history of MMOs but I have played several. AoC is shaping up to be my dream game - really love the direction its taking and Steven's overall philosophy for AoC core mechanics. Cant wait to meet and game with everyone upon release!
  • Options
    Hi there, i am Alexi and i can t wait to assemble my army of pets.
  • Options
    Hello! Have been following since the beginning and finally looking forward to engaging. A bit of a no-lifer.. hide yer shinies
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Dino218 and I've just found out about this game via a youtube video and the game sounds like it literally has every single feature that I've been excited about in other games that either never launched or just didn't make it (player generated content)
    Can hardly wait to meet everyone in game!
  • Options
    Hello ! I'm Zazariel, i'm 34 y/o and i'm a child of mmo. I started with Wow vanilla and i literraly played to barely all big triple A mmo since there: Rift, SWTOR, Aion, Tera, FF 11 and FF14 1 & 2, Wild Star, Archeage, Planetside 2, New World, Teso, etc.

I'm here to see if Aoc will be my new home cause yeah the idea and the values of the game creator seems quit nice and i hope they will be sucessful.

As an experienced player and licensed in social studies i'd like to discuss a lot about mmo and what can make a game succesfull or not.

I'm from Belgian so sorry for my english it's not my primary language.

Cya !
  • Options
    LethoricLethoric Member
    edited August 2022
    Hi folks! I’m Lethoric De'clree (aka Alan), I only just recently started following the development of Ashes of Creation. Kind of wish I was able to be a part of this community back in 2016, but alas, I'm hoping to be a strong contributor moving forward. I'm Canadian eh! living in Ontario. I have played quite a bit of MMO's through my time... a list longer then my arm!... ;D Looking forward to all this game has to offer... especially the node system, and sailing the seas!
  • Options
    Hello, I am mature gamer. I only play casually now days
  • Options
    remember the name Hanhani
    bby01boht8mi.gif
  • Options
    Hi folks! I’m Bullvinne. I’m most excited for the Summoner arvhetype and classes in Ashes of Creation.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Shadowimpact! Finally took the plunge, very exited for this game! cannot wait!
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Bien le bonjour à tous.
    Après des années sur WOW à espérer qu'un MMO aussi plaisant que Warcraft pouvait l'être à ses débuts sortes, j'ai enfin de l'espoir et hâte de mettre la main aussitôt la sortie de la prochaine Alpha :)
    Au plaisir de ce croiser en jeu.
    Si le MMO a bien fait beaucoup de choses, certaines de ses plus grandes contributions étaient d’ordre social
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Marko, currently a content creator for ESO...but I hope to be making loads of content for AoC.
    I look forward to getting to know many of you!! I love the amazing world the artists and designers are creating with Ashes. 100% looking forward to being in that world.
  • Options
    Hi! I look forward to that "Eve"- ish styling of MMO sandbox play done in a fantasy setting. About a week ago, I barely stumbled across one of Narc's videos on AoC. AoC really, really has my hopes up. After 3.4k hours on Eve and calling it quits, I have been looking for that new virtual home. Please don't be too good to be true!
  • Options
    YOYYOY Member
    Hey i'm yoy and i have been hyped for this for a while
  • Options
    wkuraidowkuraido Member
    edited October 2022
    Hi all–I go by "Xewk", and I stumbled upon AoC from one of Narc's recent videos. Happy to be here! B)

Edit: typos in my first forum post. Greeeeat! :D
  • Options
    Bien le Bonjour à tous.
    Je me joins à vous pour suivre et participer à cette noble et splendide aventure B)
  • Options
    Hello, Bonjour, Hola,

Long time MMO player but without experience from multiple games. I literally grew up on WOW, and as a result have such a bias towards what is familiar it was always hard for me to try new things. During Classic launch I went by Hesus (my oldschool 2006 paladin name) but later had my name changed to Amorus during the Wotlk years. Been there done that, was a GM of a successful end game raiding guild, casually played pve/pvp content, and even ranked top 3 healers on servers 2x during different xpacs and did a few realm first ICC kills at one point. Burned out getting AoTC on Castle Nathria and it was then I remembered a guildie of mine telling me about AOC back in 2019.....LITERALLY 3 days ago I said to myself let me youtube whats been happening and I binged all of the dev updates since then to now and bought my tip of the speak pack...LOL cant wait for Alpha 2 so I can use my key!!!!! The last time I was this excited about an MMO I was 11, standing in line to buy my first copy of WOW. Man I miss the days of multiple CD downloads.....sigh

IM SUPER PUMPED FOR THIS GAME AND HOPE THE DEVS KEEP MEETING MILESTONES. PLEASE BUILD TO LAST AND DONT CAVE INTO OUR DEMANDS TO RELEASE ASAP. MAKE IT PERFECT!!!! <3

See you guys in Alpha2 and launch :wink:
  • Options
    Hello I am Weplay Withdeadthings or Panda if you prefer. Looking forward grabbing all the lewts from my slain enemies!
  • Options
    Hi my name is MrShyGuy this is going to be my first time playing an MMORPG and I'm excited to start this new journey. hope to meet everyone soon!
  • Options
    Hello, I'm Xcorpyon, new on the hype wagon for this game that shows immense promise! What Im most excited about is beeing a future member of a guild dedicated to making trade across lands and seas!
  • Options
    LordXpLordXp Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, I'm LordXp or some just call me Xp. I'm 30 soon to be 31 in a couple weeks. I didn't grow up on mmos at all but I've played a few for a couple hundred hours each. Mmo's including ESO, Lost Arc, and FFXIV. They were fine but usually got burnt out on them. Hoping it doesn't happen with this game when it eventually releases.

As far as hobbies go, I enjoy Riichi Mahjong from time to time, watching pro dota, playing rocket league/valorant in my free time. I'm also a die hard Columbus Crew fan (Season Ticket Holder). Looking forward to playing with the various people and seeing what my server will eventually build in the game!
    fajah55rhetm.jpg

• Options
    Sunnybunny251Sunnybunny251 Member
    edited September 2022
    Hey everyone - I'm SunnyBunny251 and have been lurking in the forums for the past 2 years.
    I have been playing ESO for 9 years. Now I'm looking for a game like that, one I can spend years playing and not get tired of it.
    In truth I have been SUPER cautious about AoC. I have been burned by kick starters before and just financially can't spend that much for something that may never happen. BUT I have been getting a good feeling with the progress and how it's going. So I'm gonna put aside some pennies so I can at least try to get the basic membership.
    In my opinion - the game is beautiful & I can't wait to get lost in it.
  • Options
    Hello, all. I am new around here. I started off playing MUDs way back in the early days of the Internet (January 1991 to be exact) and have been an avid consumer of MMOs from vanilla WoW on. I have heard rumblings of how amazing Ashes of Creation is going to be for YEARS now and can't wait to see a new world.

-T.
  • Options
    Hello, I'm MFSky or just sky.
    I can't wait to play this game. If your paying anything else be sure to say hi when you see me.... I use the same Name everywhere !!
    93jzv82709yi.jpg
  • Options
    Hi , I'm Clemrax. I'm not very good at being social in games but I'm really hoping that I can change that about myself because I want to be part of this community.

The idea of a guild that works together to produce artisan goods sounds awesome to me, so Ashes of creation is a game I'm very excited to play.