Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Discussion; secondary class doesn't matter.

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Arena Update:

1 Class: Avatar - Tank, Heal, Dps, Buff combined.

1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 20 player free for all.

Concepts:

Olympiad Arena L2.
    Ashes of Creation Military Mayor Node Arena System.

I will do the combat skill trees once the Arena system outline is in place.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Confirmation:

Open arena: Avatar Arena.
    Military Mode Arena: Ascension Arena.

Much love,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options

Cross server competition addition.
    NPC Spectator Crowds like Lost Ark.
    Voluntary player spectator crowds too.

Variety is the spice of life ;)
    All the best,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options

Platforms, walkways, walls and structures.
    Apoc Fire Wall will shrink the interior combat zone for adequate competition in each competition band.
    No fire wall will exist in a 20 player ffa.

PvX Island in the sea, opposite side of map to The Chaos Circle. PvX Naval Zone surrounds.

Thank you for your dedication,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options

3 Competition Bands:
    1 Air - Avatar Winged Combat. Pvp concept Aion.
    2 Land - Avatar Corporeal Form. Pvp concept lol.
    3 Sea - Avatar submersion. Pvp concept underwater fights in Archage.

All is fair in love and war,
    New Wrath.
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    In this post, PvE Update, PvP Update, PvX Update, Tab Action Combat Update, UI Update, Map Update.

Primordial Portals: Legendary Public Quests. Horde Mode. Despawn and relocate functions.

Successful defeat of a Primordial Portal opens a gateway to The Heathen Halls (Large PvX Public MuD). Concept Onyx Chambers from Age of Conan.

The Heathen Halls will swarm with Mobs, placeholders will hide bosses and guardians will block boss spawns. All will be legendary elites.

The Main Boss in The Heathen Halls is The Heathen Herald. Concept Herald of Xotli from Age of Conan.

Quixotic Quests (Repeatable): Penetrate a Primordial Portal. Concept Hunts in SWG.

The Heathen Herald, Legendary Bosses and Legendary Mobs will be randomised with each portal batch spawn. The Heathen Hybrids (Mobs) will roam and rove. They can also detect hidden players.

PvE Zones will give no Experience Gain. (All source).
    PvX Zones will have x5 Experience Gain (All source).
    PvP Zones will have x10 Experience Gain. (All source).

All PvX Zones will have randomised drops and resources protected by The Heathen Hoarders. Heathen Hoarders travel in groups of 4 and drop 1000 gold coins each. Heathen Hoarders are legendary elites. Concept Treasure Goblin from Diablo.

Achievement: Kill 100,000 Heathens and earn a Heathen Hound Pet Skin and Heathen Hound Mount Skin.

2 PvE Zone Additions (320 player raid instances – concept from EQ)((PvE Islands, PvE Naval Zone surrounds.))(((No flags, no decay, no experience debt, no corruption, no duels, no guild or node wars.))).:

The Mysterious Mound on The Mired Mudflat (Vampiric) – 15 levels of randomised legendary elite mobs, placeholders, bosses, guardians. 15 boss rooms with 8 linked randomised legendary elite raid bosses inside each room. Randomised legendary elite mobs will spawn from graves, corpse ledges and coffins. (Attunement comes from The Chaos Circle Mobs)((Reward for completion: Vice Vampire Racial Skin Cosmetic – Bitten Birth (Personal Buff) Inflicted Bleed Effects are doubled in length, size and duration.)).

The Cryptic Castle on The Carr Chevron (Lycan) – 25 boss rooms of 8 linked randomised legendary elite raid bosses. Halls of randomised legendary elite mobs. Placeholders. Bosses. Guardians. Randomised legendary elite mobs will spawn from Moon Mirrors, Moon Manifestations and Moon Magic. (Attunement comes from Astral Archipelago Mobs)((Reward for completion: Wicked Werewolf Racial Skin Cosmetic – Mauled Morph (Personal Buff) Inflicted Wound Effects are doubled in length, size and duration)).

Cryptic Castle Room List:
    Instance List:
    1. Great Hall
    2. Cavern
    3. Cellars
    4. Dungeon
    5. Barracks
    6. Chambers
    7. Moon Observatory
    8. Kitchen
    9. Moon Chapel
    10. Armoury
    11. Arsenal
    12. Undercroft
    13. Escape Route
    14. Ice House
    15. Dovecote
    16. Parapet
    17. Carriage House
    18. Stable
    19. Apothecary
    20. Enchanter’s Enterprise
    21. Forge
    22. Brain Baths
    23. Shapeshift Study
    24. Knitters Nick (Replaces and fixes shredded clothes from transformations).
    25. Keep

Each room will increase in difficulty the deeper into the zone raid teams travel. Boss rooms unlock one by one after completion of the room prior. Faster speed clearances will also received increased difficulty.

These randomised raids will reset each month. Results and respawns will always be randomised. Below are the current concepts for each zone.

Randomised Legendary Elite Raid Bosses:

Random Reactions (Randomised routines): Random Status Buffs Given to multiple players. Players must not remain within 50 meters of each other. If the colours become corrupted or mixed up, or players do not divide. The Random Reaction will radiate and ruin the raid.

Random Results (Randomised routines) Random Status Buffs given to multiple players: -50% Healing, - 50% Mana Regen and -50% threat generation.

Random Results (Randomised routines) Random status effects applied in randomised areas: Totems, Wards, Blackholes, Waves, Explosions, Areas of Effect, Shield Breakers, Evasion Pervasion.

Random Results (Randomised routines) Random status effects applied to prevent Combat Resurrections for certain durations.

Random Results (Randomised routines) Random status effects applied to consume the combatants. Life drains of various sizes. Mana drains of various sizes.

Random Results (Randomised routines) Random status effects applied to players from zone entries: Extreme Single Target DoT, various durations, never extinguishes, always transfers. One to one, heart to heart and soul to soul.

Random Results (randomised routines) random status effects applied to low health players: Elevation, plummet and impaled execution.

Random Results (randomised routines) random status effects applied to ranged players. LoS Charges will occur, knockback, knockdown and nukes.

Random Results (randomised routines) Chilled Concerns status effects stack movement debuffs on random players. At 10 stacks players will either freeze, fracture or fragment.

Random Results (Randomised Routines) Storm Surgers, Raid Rumblers and Formation Fighters will randomly spawn to nuke raid members and assist the raid bosses. These mobs are legendary elite mobs.

Random Results (Randomised Routines) Elite Evil Entity may randomly appear inside boss rooms, remaining for the remnant of a fight. Thus, 9 randomised legendary elite raid bosses would have to be fought from that point onwards.

Raid Boss Health Checks:

All bosses must be at 1% health before a kill is attempted. If one boss reaches 1% and a single other has not, all will reset and reach 100% health. The fight will reset, the threat will not.

Each randomised raid boss will gain an invulnerability status at 25% remnant health. Each randomised raid boss has 40 medium hots imbedded.

Every 10% health lost on each boss, the threat tables are randomised.

Soft enrages occur every 5% health lost by a raid boss. Soft enrages will one shot healers. Every 10th stack will trigger a hard enrage.

Every 20% health lost for each raid boss, the raid boss will teleport with invincibility and aoe nuke around the combat area.

Every 25% health lost for each raid boss, the raid boss will shield and summon randomised legendary elite mobs.

Every 15% health lost for each raid boss, the raid boss will turn invulnerable players into instant corpses.

Every 33% health lost for each raid boss, the raid boss will enter Frenzy Stance and one shot tanks.

Every 30% health lost for each boss, the raid boss will enter hard enrage. Hard enrage can be suppressed by an Enchanter but 10 stacks will still mount. At 10 stacks Imbued Rage will occur and 40 x ultra large health bursts and 40 x large hots will apply to all raid bosses in the combat area. Wand Weapon Skill Abilities will have an interrupt Channel Ability – this must be used if you do not want all raid bosses to be healed.

At 50% health lost by each boss, the raid bosses will switch positions and threat tables.

Every 40% health lost each raid boss will one shot combat ressers.

Every 35% health lost by each raid boss, the raid boss will one shot the top 20 threat generators.

Stacks:

At 3 taunts stacks, each boss will break away, enter berserk mode and one shot buffers. Berserk mode can’t be taunted. Guardian angel is advised for targeted players on the run.

Every 60 seconds +10% damage stack is applied to each raid boss. No stack limit.

Timed Events:

Every 20 seconds each raid boss will do a +100% mana drain on the raid.

Every 30 seconds, each raid boss will clear all threat from the tanks.

After 10 seconds within a medium range of one another, the raid bosses will wipe the raid. Only two out of a maximum of 9 have to infringe the zonal markers for the raid to wipe.

Raid Boss Stats:

100% Armour (All Source)
    100% Resistance (All Source)
    100% Accuracy
    100% Critical Chance
    100% Critical Hit
    +100% Physical Damage
    +100% Healing
    +100% Magic Damage
    +100% Magical Critical Rating.
    +100% Magical Critical Rating.
    +100% Healing Critical Chance
    +100% Healing Critical Hit
    +500% damage to targets with less than 50% All Source Protection.

The two PvX and two PvE islands will be in opposite corners of the map.

Timers are old school, health checks are hardcore and phases are softmore. Reactive and sequential combat tracker to be inbuilt to prevent forewarning, foresight and predictive applications from third party software.

Due to the separation from PvP, these instances will continue to be adjusted and added to if needed to ensure the highest challenges ahead as requested by The Raid Guilds. These outlines are a base, not a final rendition. I’m a trained nurse, not a nanny hehe.

2 x PvP Instanced Zones (Heaven’s Hollow Access from Astral Archipelago and Hell’s Hole Access from The Chaos Circle).

Heaven’s Hollow and Hell’s Hole. No flags, no decay, no experience debt, no corruption. Full Loot. (Gold and Soul bound items can’t be dropped or looted here).

Angelic and Demonic Summons can be captured by Summoner Beast Masters here. Summoners would have to open Paddock Portals and defend the portals from opposition for 30 minutes. Paddock Portals broadcast activation once transfer is initiated.

Summoner Skinners can also skin these Angelic and Demonic Summons to provide skins to Demonic Shaman, Warlock and other class based summons. Legendary Skins.

These Demonic and Angelic Summons are Legendary Summons. Market Summons. Timed Summons. Willpower Summons. Will break free of Master and cause a Duel at time end.

Legendary Elite Angel Accountants roam Heaven’s Hollow. Packs of 8. 1000 gold on each 1. Concept: Treasure Goblin in Diablo.

Legendary Elite Demonic Dispensers roam Hell’s Hole. Packs of 8. 1000 gold on each 1. Concept: Treasure Goblin from Diablo.

UI Update:

Active skill bar will swap alongside activated manual weapon swap. Keybinds will remain in situ for both bars.

Avatars for The Avatar Arena and Champions for The Ascension Arena will also have 20 base skills.

By level 50, a player should have enough skill points to max out all skills on 2 weapon trees and all skills on the class base.

Tab Action Combat Update:

Click/Point Movement Addition. Left click to path to spot, double right click to
    Movement skill and sprint to a minimum or maximum distance, skills can be used and queued through movement but not through sprint or movement skills, queued skills will activate after sprint or movement skills, shift right click will do a direct path to a point with no deviation. Control Key will enable and disable Click/Point Movement. Concept Diablo, L2 and Dota 2 (Dota 2 improvement preferred).

Clicking on the map will add a guide line for pathed auto run (Numlock). A trail of smoke would be cool for smoke breaks. Concept BDO.

These additions will ensure that the game will be a PvX and the Targetting System will be Hybrid Combat. All PvP players should be catered for, all PvE players should be catered for and all mmo fans should be catered for.

These raids are for a sole purpose. Not for progression. Do not attempt unless you want a Nightmare, Hardcore, Iron Hearted and Cold Experience.

A culmination of 28 years of my experience on RPG Games and MMOs. I will be 36 from July.

My advice would be to take one or two rooms a day once skills have improved. The worst case scenario will be if 9 out 9 randomised results occur at the same moment, unlikely but we never say impossible. We do not want deaths in real life. Naked Method Runs will be brutal enough. Stay safe. Have fun.

I can take the exec assistant post, back at work from tonight but I’m in no rush and can quit there at any time. Could work either nights or days for you.

Much love and thanks for your patience,
    Neurath - Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Military/Economic update:

Additional node npc:

Armed Assistant.

These npcs will enable, respec and augment class and weapon combinations.

Much love,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Armed Assistant Update:

Each augment source will need augments for each weapon and class skill.

Panel must have room to slot 60 augments before a player confirms choices.

If possible an overall potential summary for the build should be shown before player confirmation.

At the end of the day, my work load ever increases because of the 'I want everything now requests', therefore augments might be outlined by me but formulated by the skill devs.

All the best,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Gatherer Profession Addition:

Photographer.

Economic updates are so peaceful lol.

Tried not to go all in sims with artist too lol.

Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Pvp update:

Pvp public quest linked between Hell's Hole and Heaven's Hollow.

Twin gateways will open and suck players inside for a maximum 100 vs 100 battleground in The Violent Void.

Only occurs once 100 platers are on both zones. It would be heaven vs hell.

Details to be confirmed and further iteration of my zones to be completed.

Release the dogs of War,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    The Violent Viod Update:

Cross server team deathmatch.

Can't wait to see the art : D

Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Naval PVP Update:

The Sordid Straight:

Pvp naval strip between the two main continents. Same pvp rules as heaven and hell.

Cheap as chips lol.
    Awesome sauce,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    P.s. I'm trying to complete my concepts and upgrade the systems without giving too much input because I do want to play the game in recreation after launch and I'd rather not be privy to all inner workings. I only want to cover enough work for others to be able to partake and expand. However, I will cover job roles asked and any work given. I'm not lazy just rather in the dark at the moment lol.

All the best,
    Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options

In my head, a fire wall would look silly in the air and sea.

Apoc Fire Wall changed to Ancient Arbitrator (Legendary Elite NPC) aoe guard chain. Concept: Roman Praetorians in Rome's Colliseum.

These npcs will one shot those who venture too close.

Have fun,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    PvE Zone Addition: The Chaos Crucible.

Pve raid horde mode.

2 teams of 500. 1 aim - dps check/dps race.
    2 bosses - Death and Destruction.
    Both bosses have 50% damage deflection as base.
    Both need complex skills to challenge the teams.
    1 team will fight Death plus adds and the other team will fight Destruction plus adds.
    First to kill takes the win.

Legendary Elite Siege Bosses plus Legendary Elite Siege Summons.

The Chaos Crucible can be accessed at The Chaos Cauldron. Competition will be mixed between local registers and cross server registers.

Team event but small teams will be merged. Travel required to gain entry.

Pvp is blocked. Bosses will be locked to each raid.

Food for thought and an elixir of life ;)
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Neurath wrote: »
    Apoc Fire Wall changed to Ancient Arbitrator (Legendary Elite NPC) aoe guard chain. Concept: Roman Praetorians in Rome's Colliseum.

As a person who will try to navigate every last part of the map in my attempts to get to that one cool spot, I hate the idea of a kill hazard.

I really liked the fire wall from Alpha 1, but I can see how it'd be a little odd at sea. Maybe a "tsunami wall" there?
  • Options
    I will make changes and adjustments after base. It is important for my concepts to be tested.

I am not averse to input however, systems come before skill effects.

Please be patient,
    Irritations are like a brick wall.

Thank you for your support,
    Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Ps. Ultimately I will make decisions. These modes are not for everyone and due to all the zones, I do not feel I even have to cater to everyone in an single concept.

Changes for changes sake will just drain enthusiasm, finances and progress.

Peace,
    Neurath.

2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    PvE Zone (Decay's Den).

The Random Raid. 320 player instance.

There is a chance of teleportation on arrival at Cryptic Castle or Mysterious Mound.

Decay (boss) plus adds.Legendary Elite Boss, Legendary Elite horde mode. Chance of legendary loot. Legendary Resources. Gift Goblins x 8, 1000 gold per Gift Goblin.

Decay also has +50% Damage Deflection as base. The rest can be cultivated.

Chance of reward: Sullied Skeleton Racial Skin: Bone Breaker (buff) +10% Damage Reflection.

Much love,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Economic Update:

Demon racial skin cosmetic: Pestilence (buff) + 10 % damage.
    Angel racial skin cosmetic: Tranquility (buff) + 10% Healing.

All is fair in love and war,
    Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Economic update:

Kaelar: close combat distance 0 meters (all weapons).
    Vaelune: + 10 % magic skill speed.
    Empyrean: + 10% magic damage.
    Py'rai: + 10 meter max range.
    Ren'Kai: + 10 % Physical damage
    Vek: + 10 % weapon skill speed
    Dunir: + 10 % armour (all source)
    Nikua: + 10 % physical skill speed
    Tulnar: +10 % resistance (all source)

All of the racial buffs are personal.
    Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Clarification:

Py'rai is ranged max range.

We don't need swords like pinnoccios nose lol.

Have to go to work now, have fun ;)
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Update from work:

I have 3 days off after tonight. I aim to have all base classes and relevant weapons added to here by Wednesday night. I will probably be offline until that point. I usually create all day, any time and in isolation.

No abandonment, just appreciation,

All the best,
    Neurath.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    P.s specialised weapons come from class quests. 1 every 10 levels, all legendary. Upgraded at Chaos Cauldron like other weapons.

It saves on thousands of iterations.

Much love,
    Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Double p.s classes with 2 handed weapons as one hand (eg ranger) will not have armour pen or attack speeds or ranges on the offhand. The bow in this example upgrades as 2 handed due to the fact others have to use the bow in ranged slot, not second hand slot.

I believe the bases are now covered and will continue to create the classes ;)

Off for food, thank you for your dedication,
    Tom.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Of course, in the official design... any class can use any weapon.
  • Options
    MissionCreepMissionCreep Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am at a conflict.
    I cannot see all those combinations that IS is proposing for AoC to make a real impact and have any sense of identity.
    It's best if the ideas behind the 64 classes get concetrated in a much smaller number to create unique playstyles with a true class mechanics.

I both agree and disagree.
    I agree that there's NO WAY this creates 64 "unique" classes.
    (Of course they are all technically "unique" but we mean distinct and interesting.)

But I am quite sure that it WILL create quite a few; it it's 50/50 then you've got 32 unique classes/playstyles! If 25% are cool then you've at least got 16 to start with. At least.

..and they can look at the data after release, then tinker to "fix" the boring ones that no one is choosing. I think they'll get there.

I also like the idea that every player--no matter how weird they are, lol--can find something for their niche. It's okay if the "meta" crowd ends up only being interested in 16 classes if 10% of the players also are enjoying the other 48.

Some of my most enjoyable characters have been sub-optimal, and certainly not popular builds.
    Of course, that's different from boring and indistinct, we don't want that.

But I don't think everyone will find the "boring" ones boring.
  • Options
    Chief Creative Chairman Correspondence.
    01/06/2022.

In this post: Tank, Mage, Rogue, Cleric, Summoner, Fighter, Lance, Spear, Tincture Tube, Halberd, Wand, Dagger, Solar Star, Caster Gloves, Judgement Javelin, Two Handed Mace. Bard Blurb. Ranger Blurb. Zone updates and zone additions. Inventory update. Account update. Trade Update. Racial Buff Name Update, Photographer update, server wide buff update, Quixotic Quest Updates, Personal background update. Lost Library Lore. Augment School Additions. Reserved name request. I have missed some too – who wants a header as long as a post over 40 pages? (yes, it was a long meal but once you pop you just can’t stop).

Key:
    TpT (Threat per Tick).
    Muds (Multi User Dungeons).
    BT (British Telecom).

Tank

A Top-Secret Report to The Invested Innovators from The Chief Creative Chairman.

In vino veritas because we’ve received the new theatre tanks. Heights are varied, widths are varied. The presentation wasn’t too bad. We did some checks. We made some enquiries. We listened to the patrons and we’ve listened to the purveyors. We’ve completed the rectifications and we’ve restructured the organisation. We’ve done the best that we can do.

Thus, Tanks own arena amphoras and spray red wine like blood.

Roster: (Drunken Knight)((Arena Amphora (Magic/Buffs)/Lance)).
    1. Ebrious Eldritch (Arcane and Arms). +35% Skill Speed. +35% Weapon Speed. -10% Accuracy. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown. (Personal buff).

2. Warrior Warcaster +75% Swagger and Sway (Flat Dodge). No duration limit. 60 second cooldown. (Personal buff).

3. Cute Cantrip – Clear threat from allies, absorb allied threat. 30 second cooldown. (Personal buff)((Extra large aoe)).

4. Chaos Cantrip – Eldritch Endgamers. Spawn Berserker NPC Adds. Autoattack. Medium AoE. Medium Burst per tick. Medium Heal burst per tick. Meadium mana burst per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

5. Relegated Recantation – Restore lost/previous buffs from allied sources for 30 seconds. 60 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

6. Revitalised Renunciation – Shed +100% Physical Damage to gain an additional +100% Magic Damage. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

7. Ritual Relation (Bind with weapon)((Stance swap)) – Berserk Stance. +100% Additional Physical Damage. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

8. Relished Relation (Bind with amphora)((Stance swap)) – Frenzy Stance. +100% Additional Magic Damage. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

9. Summoned Shell – Invulnerability. 30 second duration. 60 second cooldown. (Personal buff).

10. Brutal Bombardment – Extra Large Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x ultra large wild wound dots. 3 x ultra large brilliant bleed dots. 12 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. Ultra Large TpT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

11. Boom Blade - Extra Large Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x ultra large Open wound dots. 3 x ultra large shredded wound dots. 12 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. Ultra Large TpT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

12. Boosted Bladestorm - Extra Large Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x ultra large eroded wound dots. 3 x ultra large evaporated blood dots. 12 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. Ultra Large TpT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

13. Broken Boundaries - Extra Large Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x ultra large charmed wound dots. 3 x Ultra large charmed blood dots. 12 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. Ultra Large TpT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

14. Arcane Action - (CC – Chain Pull) Ultra Large DoT. 15 meter range. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

15. Staged Support (Planar Foundation Sage) – Master’s Mark. Passive Personal Buff. Extra Large AoE. Planar motion for you and your allies (Synchronised Charges). 5 second delay. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

16. Timed Theatre (Temporal Foundation Sage) – Master’s Mark. Passive Personal Buff. Extra Large AoE. Small primed wound DoT. Small probed bleed dot. Activates timer for you and allied members. Auto target taunt once timer starts. 5 second delay. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

17. Active Actor (Void Foundation Sage) – Master’s Mark. Passive Personal Buff. (No Duration Limit. 60 second cooldown) Martial Movement (Medium AoE. Ultra Large Burst, Ultra Large Heal Burst) on double tap directional keys/double mouse click with pointer. 6 meter range. 3 stack limit. 15 second cooldown.

18. Great Gulp - Red Wine Swig (Charge) Extra Large Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 12 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. Taunt and tame (Extra Large Frontal Arc Soft Enrage Suppression). 3 x Ultra Large Heal per tick. +50% Damage Reflection. (Extra Large AoE). 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

19. Bullet Beverage - Red Wine Spray (AoE) Extra Large Frontal Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick, 12 x ultra large threat burst per tick, 3 x ultra large mana burst per tick. (Extra Large AoE). 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

20. Solid Spit - Red Wine Spit (Taunt) Medium AoE. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 12 x Ultra large threat burst per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

Weapons:

Main: Arena Amphora (Buffs/Magic)/Lance.
    Lance (weapon speed 2.4. Weapon range 3.0 meters:
    1. Saluted Strike – Extra large frontal arc. + 100% Lifedrain from corrupted. 10 second cooldown.

2. Screened Strike - Extra large frontal cone. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

3. Sensed Strike - Extra large frontal cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

4. Stable Strike - Extra large frontal cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

5. Stubborn Strike - Extra large right cone. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

6. Switched Strike - Extra large right cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

7. Sanctioned Strike - Extra large right cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

8. Sufferance Strike - Extra large left cone. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

9. Sloshed Strike - Extra large left cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

10. Swayed Strike - Extra large left cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

11. Swaggered Strike – Extra Large Frontal Cone. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

12. Staggered Strike - Extra Large Frontal Cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

13. Stressed Strike - Extra Large Frontal Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

14. Serene Strike - Extra Large Right Cone. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

15. Situational Strike - Extra Large Right Cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

16. Scandalous Strike - Extra Large Right Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

17. Supported Strike - Extra Large Left Cone. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

18. Surge Strike - Extra Large Left Cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

19. Summoned Strike - Extra Large Left Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

20. Storm Strike – (Charge). Extra Large Frontal Cone. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Threat Burst per tick. +50% Damage Reflection. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

Backup: Crossbow (No Change).

Buffs:

Haunted Hearth: Cleric Based Classes in your presence gain +75% Damage Reflection. Extra Large AoE.

Obliteration Omen: +100% Damage, +100% Crit Chance, +100% Crit Hit (All Source). From level 1 +100% Accuracy.

0 at level 1, maximum at level 50

Natural Nemesis: +100% Additional Damage to those under the effects of Crowd Control. From level 1.

Mage

Movement Update:
    White Whisp Walker (Player streaks in White Whisp Form): Faces target after 30 meters travel distance. Double tap directional keys or use double click pointer. No stack. 15 second cooldown.

Class Companion:
    Coveted Creature (Details below).

An Economic Report to The Invested Innovators from The Magic Matron.

Inflation has struck glass, cork and kindle. Destruction has struck metal, flesh and bone. Rejuvenation has struck spirit, soul and self. Demand has struck an all-time high. Supply has struck an all-time low. The weapon masters complain previous profits are spent on ridiculous market prices. The required tincture traces remain minute and The Marvel Magi drift ever skyward.

Thus, Mages fuel The Apocalypse Annuity.

Roster: (Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects.)
    1. Coveted Creature: Single Target Spell. Click and Convert. 10 Second channel (Pearl Procurement). Convert a cat to become your familiar. Cat will become an Amur Leopard. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown. Amur Leopard can be named, healed and summoned/dismissed or replaced. Amur Leopard will auto attack and harness Fingerprint Foe (Familiar Ability) to produce ultra large threat bursts and ultra large tpt. Amur Leopard does Ultra Large Bursts and Ultra Large Polka DoTs. Amur Leopard will level with the master. Coat/Appearance will change in the summer and winter. Amur Leopard will reveal Stealth Targets in the darkness. Amur Leopard will peel all NPC foes off the master whilst alive and in combat. Amur Leopard can be healed. Amur Leopard taunts can be enabled or disabled.

2. Cautious Comforts: The Magi buffs The Amur Leopard who receives +35% Armour (All Source) and +35% Resistance (All Source). +35% Movement Speed. +35% Skill Speed. (Pearl Progression). 10 second channel. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

3. Conservative Care: The Magi imbues an Ultra Large Hot and an Ultra Large MoT to themselves and The Amur Leopard. (Pearl Perfection). 10 Second channel. No duration limit. Cooldown 60 seconds.

4. Primal Pearl. Clear all threat. 30 second cooldown.

5. Mysterious Mail (Personal) – Amber Amur Armour (Resembles Tight Form Fitted Black Polka Dot Black Panther Armour from Disney). +35% Armour (All Source), +35% Resistance (All Source). +35% Skill Speed. Nullified Fall Damage. No duration limit. 60 Second Cooldown.

6. Ixion’s Insignia – (CC – Stay and Slay)((Blood Boomerang/Tincture Tube)). Extra Large Frontal Cone. Elevated bind inside white light for targets and visible blood extraction with white light surges. 5 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick. 5 x Ultra Large Health Bursts per tick. Torturous Trance. 10 second channel. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

7. Feral Fear (CC – Fear)((Blood Boomerang/Tincture Tube)) – Extra Large AoE Cone. Large Burst. 30 second cooldown.

8. Pressured Position (CC – Root)((Blood Boomerang/Tincture Tube)) – Extra Large AoE. Large Burst. 30 second cooldown.

9. Personal Preparation (CC – Stupefy)((Spear/Tincture Tube)) – Narrow AoE Cone. Large Burst. 30 second cooldown.

10. Pampered Purification – (Spear/Tincture Tube). Extra Large AoE. Combat Cleanse for debuffs and dots. 30 Second Cooldown.

11. Precious Principles – (Blood Boomerang/Tincture Tube) Extra Large AoE. +100% Crit Hit Chance, plus 100% Crit Hit. (all source). -33% skill cooldown reduction. (All source). 10 seconds. 30 seconds cooldown.

12. Prioritised Passions – (Movement Skill – Blink). Teleport 30 meters backwards and face your opponent at destination. 30 second cooldown.

13. Plump Pearls – Large AoE. Misdirection: Clone self. Clone taunt. Clone auto attack. All damage received turned into Medium HoT, Medium Throbbed Blood DoT and Medium MoT. 30 second duration. 60 second cooldown.

14. Magpie Magic – Become a White Winged Whisp for Free Flight. Dismisses Amur Leopard. Out of combat only. Combat will cause player to fall to land. +100% Movement Speed. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

15. Hot Pearl – (Spear/Tincture Tube) Extra Large AoE Cone. Ultra large burst. Ultra large Heated Blood dot. Ultra Large Mana Burst. Ultra Large MoT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

16. Warm Whispers – (Spear/Tincture Tube) Extra Large AoE Cone. 3 x ultra large burst. 3 x ultra large infused blood dot. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

17. Expanded Expertise – (Spear/Tincture Tube) Extra Large AoE Cone. 4 x ultra large burst. 4 x ultra large Blotted Blood dots. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

18. Inverted Impressions – (Spear/Tincture Tube) Extra Large AoE Cone. 5 x ultra large burst ticks. 5 x ultra large health burst ticks. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

19. Aroused Ambitions – (Spear/Tincture Tube) Extra Large AoE Cone. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large Stiffened Blood DoT. Ultra Large Mana Burst. Ultra Large MoT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

20. Blood Pearl – Ultra Large AoE. Click target for Single Target In Combat Resurrection. Negates the previous death penalties and reverses the death penalties associated with your next death. Blood Pearl will resurrect Chosen Target with 100% Health, 100% Mana and a Resurrection Shield. Bloodied Prayer. 10 second channel. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

Weapons:

Main: Blood Boomerang (Buffs/Magic)/Spear.
    Spear: weapon speed: 2.0 weapon range: 2.4 meters. (Conal Soft Target)((Blood Effects)).
    1. Sanguine Spear – Extra Large AoE. Ultra Large Burst. +50% Additional Blood Damage (all source) for you and your allies. (Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects.) Sanguine Spear becomes Sanguine Sprig for Mage Base Class only with personal weapon speed +33% and no stated maximum weapon range. Additional +50% Additional Blood Healing (All Source) for you and your allies. (Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects.) No duration limit. 60 second cooldown. Buffs persist and refresh until cancelled whether Spear is held or not. Spear must remain equipped though.

2. Timed Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large bleed DoT. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

3. Torrid Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2x Ultra Large rupture DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

4. Tormented Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large gouge DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

5. Terrific Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large rend DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

6. Traded Thrust (Extra Large Right Cone). Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large bleed DoT. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

7. Targeted Thrust (Extra Large Right Cone). 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large rupture DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

8. Tactical Thrust (Extra Large Right Cone). 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large gouge DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

9. Tipped Thrust (Extra Large Right Cone). 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large rend DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

10. Trained Thrust (Extra Large Left Cone). Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large bleed DoT. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

11. Temporal Thrust (Extra Large Left Cone). 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large rupture DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

12. Transitional Thrust (Extra Large Left Cone). 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large gouge DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

13. Transferable Thrust (Extra Large Left Cone). 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large rend DoTs. 5 Second duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

14. Tarnished Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). 5 x Ultra Large Burst. 5 x Ultra Large septic blood DoTs. 5 x Ultra Large MoTs (Extra Large AoE). 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

15. Tribal Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). 5 x Ultra Large Burst. 5 x Ultra Large anticoagulant DoTs. 5 x Ultra Large HoTs (Extra Large AoE). 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

16. Thawed Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). 5 x Ultra Large Burst. 5 x Ultra Large bio blood DoTs. 5 x Ultra Large tpts. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

17. Transformation Thrust (Extra Large Frontal Cone). 5 x Ultra Large Burst. 5 x Ultra Large Endocrine Ectoplasm DoTs. 5 x Ultra Large HoTs. 5 x Ultra Large MoTs (Extra Large AoE). 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

18. Totted Thrust (Extra Large AoE)((CC - Paralysis)). Large burst. 30 second cooldown.

19. Twisted Thrust (Extra Large AoE)((CC - Induced Seizure)). Large burst. 30 second cooldown.

20. Threaded Thrust (Extra Large AoE)((CC - Daze)). Large burst. 30 second cooldown.

Backup: Tincture Tube – formerly Potion Launcher (Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects)((Conal Soft Target – Aerial Volleys for AoE coverage))(((Blood Effects))).
    1. Sweet Squirt – Extra Large Frontal Volley. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large Diabetic Blood DoT. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

2. Sour Squirt - Extra Large Frontal Volley. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Depleted Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

3. Squeezed Squirt - Extra Large Frontal Volley. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large Strained Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

4. Slimed Squirt - Extra Large Frontal Volley. 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large Amphibian Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

5. Salted Squirt - Extra Large Right Volley. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large Spiked Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

6. Scarlet Squirt - Extra Large Right Volley. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Hexed Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

7. Shaded Squirt - Extra Large Right Volley. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large Faded Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

8. Shadowed Squirt - Extra Large Right Volley. 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large Siphoned Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

9. Serene Squirt – Extra Large Left Volley. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large High Blood Pressure DoT. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

10. Soaked Squirt - Extra Large Left Volley. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Low Blood Pressure DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

11. Studded Squirt - Extra Large Left Volley. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large Blood Bubble DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

12. Shrapnel Squirt - Extra Large Left Volley. 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large Blued Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

13. Shard Squirt - Extra Large Vertical Volley. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large Blackened Blood DoT. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

14. Scorched Squirt - Extra Large Vertical Volley. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Boiled Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

15. Savoured Squirt - Extra Large Vertical Volley. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large Bonded Blood DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

16. Sickened Squirt – Extra Large Vertical Volley. 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Baited Blood Large DoTs. 10 second duration. 40 second cooldown.

17. Survival Squirt – 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Blood Broth DoTs. 2 x Ultra Large HoTs. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

18. Service Squirt – 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Blood Pact DoTs. 2 x Ultra Large MoTs. 5 Second Duration. 20 Second Cooldown.

19. Superior Squirt – 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Blood Boon DoTs. 2 x Health Bursts per tick. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

20. Sexual Squirt – 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large Blood Blend DoTs. 2 x Mana Bursts per tick. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

Buffs:
    Marvellous Motivation: + 10% Skill Speed. Radiant Red Eyes. (Extra Large AoE)((All Skills))(((1% every 5 levels))).

Magic Mags: +100% Damage, +100% Crit Hit Chance, +100% Crit Hit (All Source). ((0 at level 1, maximum at level 50)) + 10% Damage Deflection (All Source)((1% every 5 levels)).

Merged Moments: Allied Class Pet Radius reduced by half. Allied Personal Pets dismissed. Critical Hit Chance bar maximum doubled. Critical hit bar maximum doubled. (All source) (Large AoE)(0 at level 1, maximum at level 50).

Blood Pearl Mother (Aura): White Pearls Swirl in chaotic patterns with Blood Pearls around The Blood Mage. Radiant Red Eyes Glow (+100% Accuracy From Level 1)((+100% Additional Damage to Undead, Lyans and Vampires for you and your allies (2% every level until level 50)). +50% Additional Healing, +50% Additional Healing Critical Hit Chance, +50% Additional Healing Critical Hit from Blood Magic for you and your allies. Extra Large AoE. (1% every level, maximum at level 50. 1 pearl added to base aura per level, maximum 50 pearls. 25 Blood Pearls, 25 White Pearls).

Summoner

Class Companion: Pruned Phantom (Ectoplasm Eidolon – Teleports to taunt).

A Financial Report to The Invested Innovators from The Lost Loremaster of The Lost Library:

Ectoplasm births clear and invisible, but darkens and becomes visible through strengthened psychic energies. There can be confusion over who becomes the master. The Class Cohort states that in extreme cases ectoplasm will become a miasma – an independent contagious power.

Thus, Summoners break the binders once Shangri-La’s checked out.

Roster:

1. Solid Spore: +25% Damage Deflection through solid silhouette. (Extra Large Aoe). No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

2. Slick Spore: +25% Damage through slick silhouette. (Extra Large Aoe) No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

3. Stable Spore: +25% Damage Received turned into heals through stable silhouette. (Extra Large Aoe) No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

4. Tethered Tentacles (CC Chain Pull). Medium AoE. Large burst. 3 x Large taunt burst. 30 second cooldown.

5. Contagion Cloud (AoE Taunt). Extra Large AoE. Ultra large burst. 3 x Ultra large taunt burst. Ultra large Sickened Dot. 3 x Ultra large tpt. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

6. Cultivar Clip (Single Target Interrupt). 30 second cooldown.

7. Linked Life (Class Companion Function)((Health Balance Function. Damage Balance Function)). Summoner lost health will be replaced by Pruned Phantom Health. Both can be healed, without heals both will die. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

8. Brilliant Bond (Eidolon Summon) Extra Large AoE. +50% Movement Speed. +50% Skill Speed. Ultra Large MoT. 3 x Ultra Large Tpt. Personal Threat Generation Doubled. 10 Second Duration. 30 Second cooldown.

9. Budded Bond (Eidolon Summon) Extra Large AoE. +50% Critical Damage Chance. +50% Critical Damage. Ultra Large Spore DoT. 3 x Ultra Large Tpt. Personal Threat Generation Doubled. 10 Second Duration. 30 Second cooldown.

10. Beautiful Bond (Eidolon Summon) Extra Large AoE. +50% Critical Healing Chance. +50% Critical Healing Hit. Ultra Large Hot. 3 x Ultra Large Tpt. Personal Threat Generation Doubled. 10 Second Duration. 30 Second cooldown.

11. Cultivated Control (CC - Root). Large burst. 3 x Large taunt burst. 30 second cooldown. (Extra Large AoE)

12. Cultivated Constriction (CC - Mesmer). Large burst. 3 x Large taunt burst. 30 second cooldown. (Extra Large AoE)

13. Cultivated Containment (CC - Cement). Large burst. 3 x Large taunt burst. 30 second cooldown. (Extra Large AoE)

14. Clean Cuts: Clears all threat. 30 second cooldown.

15. Summoned Sparks: (Lightning Bubbles) - Extra Large AoE, Ultra Large Depleted DoT. Ultra large mana drain. 3 x Ultra large tpt. 10 second duration, 30 second cooldown.

16. Summoned Shocks: (Lighting bolts) - Extra Large AoE. 5 x ultra large bursts. 15 x ultra large taunt bursts. 5 second cooldown. 5 targets + 33% Damage, 10 targets +66% damage, 15 targets +100% damage.

17. Summoned Strikes: (Lightning Chain) - Extra Large AoE. Ultra Large Burst, 3 x ultra large threat bursts. 9 x ultra large tpt. Ultra Large Strickened DoT. 5 targets + 33% Damage, 10 targets +66% damage, 15 targets +100% damage.

18. Bio Bargain: Extra Large Siphon DoT, 3 x Extra large tpt. Duration 10 seconds. Within the duration all affected individuals must be combat cleansed or they will receive +50% Preventable Damage from Summoner for 10 further seconds.

19. Pruned Provocation: (Single Target Taunt through Pruned Phantom). Pruned Phantom breaks target from pack. Pruned Phantom tanks the target for duration. Pruned Phantom transfers threat/target to master at duration end. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large Contagion DoT. 10 Second Duration. 30 Second Cooldown.

20. Summoned Scales (Silver Serpent Scaled Summoned Armour Skin)((+35% Armour (all source), +35% resistance (all source). No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

Weapons:

Main: Shangri-La Shield (Buffs/Magic) and Halberd
    Halberd 3.0 attack speed. 1.8 meter range.
    1. Halberd Hook - Dismount targets. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large Maimed Dot. Wide Frontal Cone. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

2. Halberd Halt – (CC – Knock Back Mounts). Large Frontal Cone. Large Burst. 30 second cooldown.

3. Halberd Halver - +100% life drain from corrupted. 10 second cooldown.

4. Grand Guard – Single Target. 75% damage reduction to you and your guarded target.

5. Brutal Bill – Left Arc. Ultra Large Burst, Ultra Large Wound DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

6. Bonded Bill – Left Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Burst, 2x Ultra Large Cleave DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

7. Birthed Bill – Left Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst, 3x Ultra Large Plunge DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

8. Grim Glaive – Right Arc. Ultra Large Burst, Ultra Large Slash DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

9. Gruesome Glaive – Right Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Burst, 2 x Ultra Large Cut DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

10. Ghoulish Glaive – Right Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst, 3 x Ultra Large Groove DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

11. Prim Pole – Narrow Frontal Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst, Ultra Large Pierce DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

12. Prime Pole - Wide Frontal Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst, 2 x Ultra Large Puncture DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

13. Personal Pole – Median Frontal Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst, 3 x Ultra Large Penetration DoT. Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

14. Perfect Poleaxe – Frontal Arc (Armour pen etc). Ultra Large Burst, Ultra Large Rend DoT. +50% Armour Penetration (All source) for you and allies. (Extra Large AoE). Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

15. Pressured Poleaxe – Frontal Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Burst, Ultra Large Rupture DoT. +50% Resistance Penetration (All Source) for you and your allies. (Extra Large AoE). Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

16. Preferential Poleaxe – Frontal Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst, Ultra Large Ravage DoT. +50% Invulnerability Penetration. (Extra Large AoE). Duration 5 seconds. 20 second cooldown.

17. Deflect Damage - +50% Random Target Damage. 10 second duration. 30 second duration.

18. Divert Damage - +50% Damage Reflection. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

19. Dispel Damage - +50% Damage Reduction. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

20. Thorn Targets - (Extra Large Cone Charge). Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large Tagged DoT. -50% movement speed for targets. -50% Skill Speed for targets. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

Backup: Wand 1.5 weapon speed. 60 meter range. (Reticule (Instant cast single target) Soft Lock Targeting)).
    1. Charmed Channel – (CC – Convert Creature). Creatures can be converted for 30 seconds. Converted creatures will fight alongside the master for duration. 60 second cooldown.

2. Cool Channel – Single Target +100% Life drain from Corrupted. Disintegration. 1 second cooldown.

3. Copied Channel – This spell allows the caster to create a copy of a creature. The duplicate will auto attack. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

4. Chaos Channel – Extra Large AoE. Execution. +100% Life drain from targets with 25% health or less, minions and constricted. 30 second cooldown.

5. Crucible Channel – (CC – Meteor). Extra Large AoE. 5 x Ultra Large Burst, 5 x Ultra Large Cinder Dot. 30 Second cooldown.

6. Cursed Channel – Strikes targets and damages for duration. Stuns targets struck at end of duration. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large Psychic DoT. +100% Damage Burst at end and stun (5 seconds). 10 Second Duration. 30 second Cooldown.

7. Claimed Channel – Extra Large AoE Cone. Allied targets with straight damage abilities will also provide equal amounts of health regeneration per action/tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

8. Chilled Channel – (Random Roll – Select one of 5 24 hour Combat Buffs.) Buffed one day, debuffed the next. Do you want to ride the rollercoaster? 24 Hour Cooldown.

9. Charred Channel – Extra Large AoE Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large Glow DoT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

10. Clear Channel – Single Target Combat Cleanse. 30 second cooldown.

11. Concrete Channel – (Single Target CC – Wall of Force). Block movement. 10 second duration. 1 hour cooldown.

12. Crossed Channel – Single Target Interrupt. 30 Second Cooldown.

13. Converted Channel – Clears all threat. 30 Second Cooldown.

14. Combustion Channel – Extra Large AoE Cone. A projection appears and tanks for the master. 5 x Ultra Large Burst, 5 x Ultra Large Internal Combustion DoT. 10 second duration. 3o second cooldown.

15. Counter Channel – +50% Damage Reflect. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

16. Cognitive Channel – (Extra Large Frontal Cone Target CC – Hypnosis). Large Burst. 10 second duration. 1 minute cooldown.

17. Concentration Channel – (Summon Skill – Hated Hand). The hand will punch foes. Ultra Large Burst Per Tick, Ultra Large Dent Dot. 10 Second Duration. 30 Second Cooldown.

18. Centred Channel – Single Target Magical Shield. +35% Armour (All Source). +35% Resistance (All Source). Duration 60 seconds. 60 Second Cooldown.

19. Charged Channel – (Extra Large AoE Sun Burst) 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3x Ultra Large Scorch DoT. 5 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

20. Cloned Channel – Creates a duplicate body of target, when this spell’s target dies, as long as their soul remains intact, it will enter the clone’s body and receive their original stats, abilities, experience and magic. No duration limit. 1 hour cooldown. No stack or reuse until lone clone is overtaken or overwhelmed.

Buffs:
    Summoned Suppression: Stealthed targets are revealed in your presence. +100% Movement Speed. (Personal)((medium AoE))

Summoned Strength: +100% Physical Damage, +100% Physical Crit Chance, +100% Physical Crit Hit. +10 % Physical Skill Speed (1% every 5 levels, maximum at level 50). From level 1: +100% Accuracy. Extra Large HoT.

Summoned Shackle: +100% Magic Damage, +100% Magic Crit Chance, +100% Magic Crit Hit. +10% Magic Skill Speed (1% every 5 levels, maximum at level 50). Extra Large MoT.

These buffs are 0 at level 1 but maximum at level 50.

Rogue

An Espionage Report to The Invested Innovators from Spy Sergeant S.

I reached The Decadent Dock but Atlantis has been a mistake. The rangers were certain of containment but the culprits have escaped. Corruption fills the streets and wars fill the graves. I’ve counted the corpses and I’ve tracked the body counts. I’ve found viscous vices in volcano velvet and Solar Stars in slain sailors.

Thus, Rogues shoot seamen and sully sheets.

Roster:
    1. Disarm Lock - (CC – Clear clause) 30 second cooldown.

2. Disarm Trap - (CC – Clear clause) 30 second cooldown.

3. Disarm Seal - (CC – cleare clause) 30 second cooldown.

4. Swift Save – Medium Frontal Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 10 second cooldown.

5. Growth Gusto – Medium Frontal Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 10 second cooldown.

6. Astral Assassination – Medium Right Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 10 second cooldown.

7. Master Mastermind – Medium Right Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 10 second cooldown.

8. Stoic Scout – Medium Left Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 10 second cooldown.

9. Suave Swashbuckler – Medium Left Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 10 second cooldown.

10. Enhanced Evasion – Medium AoE. 3 x Ultra Large Burst per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

11. Birthed Blindsense – (Planar). Extra Large Frontal Cone. 5 x ultra large burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

12. Tailored Talent – (Shadow). Extra Large Frontal Cone. 5 x ultra large burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

13. Vicious Venom – (Poison). Extra Large Frontal Cone. 5 x ultra large burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

14. Quick Quilt – (Quicksilver). Extra Large Frontal Cone. 5 x ultra large burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

15. Wept Woe – (Anticoagulant). Extra Large Frontal Cone. 5 x ultra large burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

16. Key Kink – Master’s Mark. +50 % Additional damage to target. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

17. Shadow Storm – Extra large frontal cone. Out of combat. Stealthed charge. +50% additional Damage. + 50% Flat Dodge. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

18. Shadow Service – In combat stealth. Convert all personal damage sources into Shadow Damage. Ignore 25% Armour (All Source). Ignore 25% Resistance (All Source). 10 second duration. 3o second cooldown.

19. Shadow Shade – Clear Threat. 30 second cooldown.

20. Shadow Step – +100% Movement OOC. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

Weapons:

Main: 2 x Dagger
    Weapon attack speed: 1. Weapon range: arm length plus 0.3 meters.
    1. Serious Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Arc. (Quicksilver) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

2. Scented Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Arc. (Shadow) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

3. Strickened Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Arc. (Poison) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

4. Sped Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Arc. (Anticoagulant) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

5. Suave Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Arc. (Planar) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

6. Sunken Shank - Medium AoE Left Arc. (Shadow) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

7. Shark Shank - Medium AoE Left Arc. (Poison) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

8. Snake Shank - Medium AoE Left Arc. (Planar) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

9. Suckered Shank - Medium AoE Left Arc. (Quicksilver) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

10. Stapled Shank - Medium AoE Left Arc. (Shadow) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

11. Stuck Shank - Medium AoE Right Arc. (Poison) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

12. Souvenir Shank - Medium AoE Right Arc. (Planar) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

13. Subversive Shank - Medium AoE Right Arc. (Anticoagulant) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

14. Sinful Shank - Medium AoE Right Arc. (Quicksilver) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

15. Solacious Shank - Medium AoE Right Arc. (Shadow) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

16. Service Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Cone. (Shadow) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

17. Sexual Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Cone. (Quicksilver) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

18. Sarcastic Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Cone. (Poison) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

19. Schemed Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Cone. (Anticoagulant) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

20. Strategized Shank - Medium AoE Frontal Cone. (Planar) 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoTs. 5 Second duration. 25 Second Cooldown.

Backup: 1 x Solar Star (Buffs/Magic Damage).
    1. Sanctified Steel – +100% Lifedrain from corrupted. Extra Large AoE. 10 Second Cooldown.

2. Sublime Steel – Extra Large Frontal Arc. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

3. Sanitised Steel - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

4. Saline Steel - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

5. Studded Steel - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

6. Serrated Steel - Extra Large Right Arc. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

7. Swooned Steel - Extra Large Right Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

8. Sworn Steel - Extra Large Right Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

9. Stacked Steel - Extra Large Right Arc. 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

10. Sadistic Steel - Extra Large Left Arc. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large DoT.

11. Soul Steel - Extra Large Left Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

12. Spirit Steel - Extra Large Left Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

13. Summer Steel - Extra Large Left Arc. 4 x Ultra Large Burst. 4 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

14. Surfed Steel – Extra Large Frontal Cone. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

15. Stoked Steel - Extra Large Frontal Cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

16. Solid Steel - Extra Large Frontal Cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

17. Sacrificial Steel - Extra Large Frontal Cone. 2 x Ultra Large Burst. 2 x Ultra Large DoT. 20 second cooldown.

18. Steadied Steel – Extra Large AoE. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Health Burst per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

19. Sought Steel – Extra Large AoE. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large Mana Burst per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

20. Strobe Steel – Extra Large AoE. Ultra Large DoT. Ultra large hot. Ultra large mot. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

Buffs:
    Sublime Sult: -25% Accuracy for foes. (Medium AoE). 0 at level 1, 5% every 10 levels until level 50.

Sordid Strikes: You and your grouped associates ignore 50% Damage Reflection, 50% Damage Absorption and 50% Damage Deflection. (Extra Large AoE). 0 at level 1, 5% every 5 levels until level 50.

Secret Service: You can utilise Stealth in and out of combat. +100% Movement Speed. +100% Shadow Damage. (0% at level 1, maximum at level 50). Level 1: +100% Accuracy.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Cleric

Movement Update:

Water Walk: Instant splash to a new location. Double tap directional keys or double click pointer function. 15 meter distance. Stacks twice. Faces opponents. 15 second cooldown. Walk across water. No duration. No cooldown. No timeout. No restriction. No lockout. +100% Movement Speed. 2% per level, maximum at level 50.

A Balance Report to The Invested Innovators from The Eager Entrant.

I was seconded to the Sunday sallies today and reputations had preceded my presence. I’ve suffered the most grievous circumstances and I’ve shown such stubborn reversals. I was asked to show my armour and people laughed. I was asked to show my weapons and people grinned. I was asked to show my achievements and people squinted. I was asked to show my cosmetics and I got timed out for nudity.

Thus, Clerics can compete all week and must only confess on a sabbath.

Roster:
    1. Divine Dalliance: Holy Damage (Hands) Extra Large AoE. Ultra Large Burst per tick. Ultra Large seared DoT per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

2. Divine Decimation: Holy Damage (Hands) Extra Large AoE. 2 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Radiance DoTs per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

3. Divine Devolution: Holy Damage (Hands) Extra Large AoE. 3 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Moonbeamed DoTs per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

4. Corrupted Curse: Unholy Damage (Hands) Extra Large AoE. Ultra Large Bursts per tick. Ultra Large Persecution DoTs per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

5. Corrupted Crux: Unholy Damage (Hands) Extra Large AoE. 2 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Replacement DoTs per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

6. Corrupted Census: Unholy Damage (Hands) Extra Large AoE. 3 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Inquisition DoTs per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

7. Heartfelt Hone: Blood Health (Hands) 3 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick, 3x Ultra Large Health Bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

8. Heartfelt Home: Blood Health (Hands) 3 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick, 3x Ultra Large Health Bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

9. Heartfelt Heat: Blood Health (Hands) 3 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick, 3x Ultra Large Health Bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

10. Soul Synergies: Fusion Mana (Hands) Ultra Large Bursts per tick, Ultra Large Mana Bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

11. Soul Solutions: Fusion Mana (Hands) 2 x Ultra Large Burst per tick, 2 x Ultra Large Mana Bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

12. Soul Survival: Fusion Mana (Hands) 3 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick, 3x Ultra Large Mana Bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

13. Maddened Methods: Miracle (CC - Incapacitated) (Hands) Large AoE. Large Burst. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

14. Mysterious Methods: Miracle (CC - Frozen) (Hands) Large AoE. Large Burst. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

15. Miraculous Methods: Miracle (CC - Hardened) (Hands) Large AoE. Large Burst. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

16. Formulaic Formula: Formula (Debuff) (Hands) -25% Movement Speed for targets. 10 seconds. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

17. Fortuitous Formula: Formula (Debuff) (Hands) -50% Movement Speed for targets. 10 seconds. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

18. Federalised Formula (Debuff) (Hands) -75% Movement Speed for targets. 10 seconds. 30 second cooldown. Extra Large AoE.

19. Radical Rite - Combat Resurrection Mass Target. (Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects) (Hands). Holy Hallucinations. 10 Second Channel. No cooldown. Source of Radical Rebirth and connects and affects the same as Radical Rebirth. Ultra Large AoE.

20. Relational Rite - Ultra Large AoE. Click target for Single Target In Combat Resurrection. Negates the previous death penalties and reverses the death penalties associated with your next death. Resurrect Chosen Target with 100% Health, 100% Mana and a Resurrection Shield. Romantic Ritual. 10 second channel. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. (Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects) (Hands)

Weapons:

Main: 2 x Caster Glove (Hands – Immune to decay.).
    Caster Glove:
    1. Moderation Manifestation - (Hands). +100% Lifedrain from corrupted. Extra Large AoE. 10 Second Cooldown.

2. Maul Manifestation (Hands). Extra Large AoE. 3 x ultra large bursts per tick, 3 x ultra large bleed dots. Chakrams appear and shred foes for 10 seconds. 30 second cooldown.

3. Mirage Manifestation – (Hands). Clears all threat. 30 second cooldown.

4. Maim Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Shockwaves. 3 x Ultra Large Bursts per tick. 3 x Ultra large internal bleed dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

5. Match Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Siphon. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large bled dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

6. Mix Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Strain. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large thinned blood dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

7. Merge Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Suckle. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large sucked blood dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

8. Made Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Spirits. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large blood bubble dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

9. Modulate Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Scores. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large blood ectoplasm dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

10. Methodise Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Synergies. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large blood reversal dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

11. Mature Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Salutation. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large blood depletion dots. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

12. Mate Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Soulbind. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large health bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

13. Met Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Spiritbind. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large health bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

14. Married Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Statebind. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large health bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

15. Merciful Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Solution. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large mana bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

16. Magnanimous Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Supplies. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large mana bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

17. Moderated Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Site. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large mana bursts per tick. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

18. Maximised Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Smashes. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large bled dots. Ignore 25% Armour (All Source). 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

19. Meandered Manifestation - (Hands). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Shatters. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large bled dots. Ingore 25% Resistance (All Source). 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

20. Manoeuvred Manifestation - (Hands)((Buff)). Extra Large AoE. Seraphim Slippers. 3 x Ultra Large bursts per tick. 3 x ultra large bled dots. + 35% Skill Speed. +35% Weapon Speed. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

Backup: Judgement Javelin (Blood Magic and weapon only harnessed by Cleric Base)((Reticule Soft Lock Targeting))(((Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects)))((((Conjured and thrown like a horizontal lightsabre blade defaulted to 6 various shades and combinations of red light/shadow – Rapid resonance and rapid response, manifested in motion from hands. Immune to decay and all hand skill abilities can be used in rotation with either main or backup weapon. In effect, the weapon is the hands but the reticule only appears after weapon swap to Judgement Javelin.))))(((((Created from Divine Light Command and not visible when not activated via skill))))). Weapon Speed 1. Minimum Range: 0 Meters. Maximum Range 70 Meters. Wounds and bleeds –Lycan and Vampire balance.
    1. Conform Conjuration (Hands). Single Target shot. 1 x ultra large burst, 1 x ultra large wide wound dot, 1 x ultra large baited bleed dot. 10 second duration. 50 second cooldown.

2. Constrict Conjuration (Hands). Single Target shot. 1 x ultra large burst, 1 x ultra large twisted wound dot, 1 x ultra large tainted bleed dot. 10 second duration. 50 second cooldown.

3. Convert Conjuration (Hands). Single Target shot. 1 x ultra large burst, 1 x ultra large corrupted wound dot, 1 x ultra large contaminated bleed dot. 10 second duration. 50 second cooldown.

4. Conjoin Conjuration (Hands). Single Target shot. 1 x ultra large burst, 1 x ultra large bound wound dot, 1 x ultra large blotted blood dot. 10 second duration. 50 second cooldown.

5. Chaos Conjuration (Hands). Single Target shot. 1 x ultra large burst, 1 x ultra large weakened wound dot, 1 x ultra large baleful bleed dot. 10 second duration. 50 second cooldown.

6. Control Conjuration (Hands). +50% Additional Damage, Health and Mana. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown. (Personal Buff).

7. Circular Conjuration (Hands). Ultra Large AoE. Ultra Large Burst. Ultra Large. Small Blood Leech DoT. Small serrated wound dot. Ultra Large Heal Burst. Ultra Large Mana Burst. Small HoT. Small MoT. Duration 40 seconds. 80 second cooldown.

8. Concentric Conjuration (Hands). Ultra Large AoE. Extra Large Burst. Medium Blood Lepper DoT. Medium Lepper wound dot. Extra Large Heal Burst. Extra Large Mana Burst. Medium HoT. Medium MoT. Duration 30 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

9. Chilled Conjuration (Hands). Ultra Large AoE. Large Burst. Large Bloodstone Heart DoT. Large Bloodstone blockage dot. Heal Burst. Large Mana Burst. Large HoT. Large MoT. Duration 20 seconds. Cooldown 40 seconds.

10. Cooled Conjuration (Hands). Ultra Large AoE. Medium Burst. Extra Large Frigid Blood DoT. Extra large frigid wound dot. Medium Heal Burst. Medium Mana Burst. Extra large HoT. Extra Large MoT. 10 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

11. Cemented Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Aoe. (CC – Concrete Chains) large burst. large stiffened wound dot. Large Blood Drain dot. 10 second cooldown. 30 second cooldown.

12. Constructed Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large AoE. (CC – Primordial Prison) large burst. large walled wound dot. Large celled blood dot 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

13. Concise Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large AoE. (CC – Penitentiary Pause (silence)) large burst. Large burbled blood dot. Large ribbed wound dot. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

14. Central Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Frontal Cone. Ultra Large Burst. Large clotted blood DoT. Large wounded heart dot. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

15. Confirmed Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Frontal Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large cancerous blood DoT. 3 x Ultra Large Infested Wound Dot. 10 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

16. Completed Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Frontal Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large malign blood DoT. 3 x Ultra Large Hexed Wound DoT. 10 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

17. Crossed Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Right Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large marked blood DoT. 3 x Ultra Large marked wound dot. 10 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

18. Cherished Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Right Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large impregnated blood DoT. 3 x Ultra large negligent wound dot. 10 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

19. Consecrated Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Left Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large barbed blood DoT. 3 x ultra large barbed wound dot. 10 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

20. Confounded Conjuration (Hands). Extra Large Left Cone. 3 x Ultra Large Burst. 3 x Ultra Large battled blood DoT. 3 x ultra large battled wound dot. 10 second duration. 20 second cooldown.

Buffs:

Twilight Twinkles: Your eyes glow with golden glitter. +100% Additional Damage to Undead, Lyans and Vampires for you and your allies (2% every level until level 50)((extra Large AoE)). Clerical Correction: Cleric can use mouse scroll to scope zoom to a maximum of 75 meters. Scope zoom weapon swaps to Judgement Javelin. Positional location. Static. From level 1: +100% Accuracy.

Blood Blaze: +10% Armour (All Source) +10% Resistance (All Source)((Gained at 1% every 5 levels))(((Personal))) +50% Additional Blood Damage. +50% Additional Blood Healing for you and your allies. (gained at 1% each level until maximum at level 50)((Extra large aoe)).

Transformed Touch: +100% Damage, +100% Crit Hit, +100% Crit Hit Chance (all source) Ultra Large HoT, Ultra Large MoT. (Personal buff).

0 at level 1, maximum at level 50.

Fighter

Class Companion: Battle Bear. (Frenzied Melee Autoattack Companion)((Blood Magic)).

A Private Correspondence to The Invested Innovators from The Astral Archbishop.

Initiation ceremonies remain popular. Burials have been banned due to space. We have a range of bio diversifications, monstrous reincarnations, savoured summons, and disconnects into Hell’s Hole or Heaven’s Hollow. We’ve created safe houses, castles and citadels. We’ve stood alone against The Chaos Corruption. We’ve stood together against The Heathen Hunt.

Thus, Fighters tarnish the temporal thresholds.

Roster (Druid/Bear Shaman/Dragon Knight – Nature and Planar combined):
    1. Righteous Reverb – (Devotional Distinction: Toon appearance becomes a transcendent transformation into a representative form of all good magic classifications combined. Evil magic is opposed by the Fighter.). +35% Skill Speed. +35% Weapon Speed. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

2. Revoked Reverb - +75% Healing is replaced with +75% Damage Absorption. Each Planar Damage Skill Attribute becomes an equivalent 3 x Taunt Damage Skill Attribute. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

3. Received Reverb – Convert 50% damage received into a Flame Tongue. Medium AoE Cone. Ultra Large burn DoT. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

4. Rescinded Reverb - Additional Damage to blood-based classes (Personal/Duo) replaced with exact additional damage to undead i.e Vampire, Werewolves etc. No Duration Limit. 60 Second Cooldown.

5. Radiated Reverb - +100% Critical Hit and +100% Critical Hit Chance (All Source) for you and your allies. No duration limit. 60 Second cooldown. Extra large AoE.

6. Rectified Reverb – Fighting Style. +100% Magic Damage replaced by +100% Physical Damage. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

7. Radical Reverb – Fighting Style. +100% Physical Damage replaced by +100% Magic Damage. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.

8. Refined Reverb – (Second Wind). Clear opposition taunts/taunt the opposition. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

9. Razed Reverb – Extra Large Frontal Arc. Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

10. Ravaged Reverb - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick.

11. Removed Reverb - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

12. Released Reverb - Extra Large Right Arc. Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

13. Recalled Reverb - Extra Large Right Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

14. Refurbed Reverb - Extra Large Right Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

15. Revolutionised Reverb - Extra Large Left Arc. Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

16. Respected Reverb - Extra Large Left Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

17. Rebellious Reverb - Extra Large Left Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Nature Burst per tick. 3 second duration. 9 second cooldown.

18. Radial Reverb - (Horned Buff for Charge). Synchronised charges for you and your allies after 5 seconds. +50% Damage Reflection. 10 Second duration. Out of combat only. 60 second cooldown.

19. Rash Reverb - (Charge) 5 x ultra large pulsar burst per tick. 5 x ultra large nature burst per tick. +50% Damage Reflection. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

21. Risen Reverb - Ultra Large AoE. Click target for Single Target In Combat Resurrection. Negates the previous death penalties and reverses the death penalties associated with your next death. Resurrect Chosen Target with 100% Health, 100% Mana and a Resurrection Shield. Religious Remedies. 10 second channel. 10 second duration. 30 second cooldown. (Immune to Weather, Seasonal and Environmental Effects) (Horn).

Weapons:
    Main: Hero’s Horn (Buffs/Magic)/Two Handed Mace
    Two Handed Mace:
    1. Cute Crush – Extra Large Frontal Arc. Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

2. Careful Crush - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

3. Carefree Crush - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

4. Crashers Crush - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 4 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 4 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

5. Cautious Crush - Extra Large Frontal Arc. 5 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 5 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

6. Chaotic Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

7. Cursed Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

8. Called Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

9. Countered Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 4 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 4 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

10. Crippled Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 5 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 5 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

11. Churned Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

12. Crunched Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 2 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 2 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

13. Chained Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 3 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 3 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

14. Champion Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 4 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

15. Challenger Crush - Extra Large Left Arc. 5 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 5 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. 5 second duration. 25 second cooldown.

16. Chilled Crush – (CC - snare) Large pulsar burst. Large physical burst. 30 second cooldown.

17. Cooled Crush – (CC - slow) Large pulsar burst. Large physical burst. 30 second cooldown.

18. Censured Crush – (CC - sunder) Large pulsar burst. Large physical burst. 30 second cooldown.

19. Charged Crush – Extra Large Left Arc. 5 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 5 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. (arced) 5 x Ultra Large Health Burst per tick. 5 x Ultra Large Mana Burst per tick. (Extra large aoe). 15 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

20. Climaxed Crush – Extra Large Left Arc. 5 x Ultra Large Pulsar Burst per tick. 5 x Ultra Large Physical Burst per tick. (Arced) 5 x Ultra Large HoTs. 5 x Ultra Large MoTs. (extra large aoe). 15 second duration. 30 second cooldown.

Backup: Bow (No Change).

Buffs:
    Healer Hunter: +125% Nature Damage to blood-based Classes. +75% Healing. From level 1: +100% Accuracy.

Healer Hunt: A Double Duo will Double personal Nature and Reverb Damage. (Party with another Healer Hunter and gain double nature and reverb damage).

Hunter’s Harmonies: Worship blares the woes and weapons beat the will. Old Faith breaks the wards and a Fighter’s Spirit leads the way. +125% Reverb Damage to Cleric Based Classes. +75% Healing. From level 1: +100% Accuracy.

0 at level 1, maximum at level 50.
    Healer Hunter and Hunter’s Harmonies begin at 25% at level 1.

These buffs and debuffs do not stack. They can be replenished by the collective individuals with the individual buffs.

Grand Guard and Guardian Angel also do not stack.

Bard Blurb

A Moderator’s Missive to The Invested Innovators from The Community Coordinator.

Firm language has been used to express the framework behind the current disposition. There are rhythmic hints, violent chants and repetitive music. The flow and form has undergone several iterations. The rules have been observed but the regulations have been flouted. I’ve heard folklore forms fantasies and falsifications fuel fears.

Thus, Bards use words like weapons.

Ranger Blurb

A Rectification Report to The Invested Innovators from The Scout Supreme.

Rangers have been butchered, eaten, boiled and beaten. Rangers have been broken, torn, shattered and worn. Rangers have been duped, looped and stooped. Rangers have been played, swayed and disobeyed. Rangers have been scorned, warned and unadorned. Rangers have been drowned, quartered, beheaded and tortured.

Thus, Rangers still intercede for The Forest Fae irreverent.

Creative Notes/ Additions:

It would be cool if we could access the character creator to change aspects of racial skins once applied.

Crowd Actions will now cause Input RNG in Avatar Arena and Ascension Arena.

Summon Pet is now Pocket Pet and has the same system of summoning as Mini Mount.

All ships can harness the option to scuttle the ship and teleport to the nearest land. All resources carried will be lost. Scuttled ships do not have construction costs returned after loss.

Weapon Attack Speeds will affect skill speeds too. Skill speed reductions can’t speed the weapon up. In an ideal world, both weapon attack speeds, and, skill speed reductions would be 50/50 of the total action time. Free movement must remain unless static disposition is stated.

Base Classes start the game with level 1 White Level Weapons. White items are base level, the hidden 6th tier. Level 0 to level 5 in effect. Level 5 being Legendary.

Every 10 Levels There Will Be a Class Quest. A Legendary Offhand will be achieved with successful completion of 5 class quests, with the last being at level 50. All class quests can be undertaken and completed in duos despite individual classes involved. Legendary Co-Op Class Quests.

Additional Utility Skills such as Cleanse for Cleric from A1 will be additional to the 20 base class skills. They can be added to additional skill bars if wanted/required.

Class Quest Update:
    Class quests will shed the relevant resources for the next weapon upgrade. These upgrades are performed at The Class Compound. The Armed Assistant will also be inside The Class Compound within each node. Previous class weapons will be added to the next weapon schemata at creation. The Class Quests will grant recipes to follow and quest directions to complete: Studied Schemata (Class Weapon Recipe).

New PvE Zone:
    Convalesce Citadel: Shangri-La.
    Merchants can now rent NPC Stalls in Shangri-La. (Sky Site)
    Enter Shangri-La from a portal near The Mysterious Mound or The Cryptic Castle.
    Legendary Loot. Legendary Resources.
    Bank and Storage – No Residences.
    Communal Repairs and Crafts. Trade Agreements. Caravan Transport from Teleports to closest coast on each continent. Land Caravans will have to travel deeper.

New PvE Zone:
    Fantasy Fields: Eden.
    Merchants can now rent NPC Stalls in Eden. (Temporal Site)
    Enter Eden from a portal inside Heaven’s Hollow or Hell’s Hole.
    Communal Repairs and Crafts. Trade Agreements. Caravan Transport from Teleports to closest coast on each continent. Land Caravans will have to travel deeper.

New PvE Zone:
    Convalesce Citadel: Atlantis.
    Merchants can now rent NPC Stalls in Atlantis. (Shielded Submerged Site)
    Enter Atlantis from a portal near The Chaos Cauldron or The Avatar Arena.

New PvX Zone:
    The Lost Library. (Land Location)
    Loathing Legionnaires. Legendary Elite Mobs.
    Lethal Landsharks. Legendary Elite Mobs.
    Librarian Loaners x8. 1000 Gold per Librarian Loaner. Legendary Elite Mobs.
    Seek hidden treasure maps, lore books, spell books and augment books. Indent the incessant invasion and injure the impatient intruders. Chance of legendary loot. Chance of Legendary Market Augments.

Zone Updates: The Mysterious Mound, The Cryptic Castle and Decay’s Den.

Puzzles and Portal Protection (Horde Halters) will be required to progress between levels and rooms inside The Cryptic Castle and The Mysterious Mound.

Legendary Elite NPCs now offer chances of Legendary Items and Legendary Resources.

Gift Goblins x 8 have been added to the randomised additional npcs for all three muds. 1000 gold per gift goblin.

Decay’s Den can now be entered via portal from outside Mysterious Mound or Cryptic Castle.

The Random Raid has now been renamed to The Rainbow Raid.

The Rainbow Raid can be completed each week. The server will get a server buff upon success which halves decay rates on items per death for 7 days. This universal buff does not refresh and does not stack. Buff: Vedas Victors.

Vedas Victors will be delayed by one week. You will kill Decay week 1 and receive the buff for week 2. 1 day before reset you will receive a server notification to declare whether Rainbow Raiders must be deployed. Thus, the server should be able to manage the server buff without pressure or missed opportunities. Of course, you can hit Decay each week regardless, but, Ashes has a lot of other content too which Vedas Victors will assist with.

All Treasure Goblin derivatives (Classified as Gold Givers) will come in waves. I.E. In The Rainbow Raid Horde Mode, there won’t be a single cluster of Gift Goblins. Think of the mode like a slot machine mixed with a whack amole. Respawn timers and locations will vary dependant on function, location and seasonal considerations.

Boss Updates:
    The Dharma Devis (Levitators)((Spell Weavers)).

Death – Necromancer plus Undead Eidolons. Death destroys Rainbow Raiders with ice and insurrection, cursing Rainbow Raiders, hexing Rainbow Raiders and decimating Rainbow Raiders. Tepid Tombs will lock Rainbow Raiders in place and drain the lifeforces. Wintry Winds will spin Rainbow Raiders and drain the mana pools. Stoked Steam will meet ice and incorporation ignitions will occur (Massed Ultra Large AoEs).

Decay – Warlock plus Harrowed Eidolons. Decay shackles the souls of warriors and weapons to steal the life force of Verra. Obliteration Outbreaks weaken The Rainbow Raiders and Oppression Outbreaks steal life and heal allied foes. Shackled Souls will damage the affected and heal the allied foes. Shackled Souls will debuff the allied foes and affect The Rainbow Raiders. Power Pillars will pulse ultra large bursts and ultra large Harrowed dots. Harrow Hailstorm will also one-shot Rainbow Raiders and spawn Harrowed Harpies (Legendary Elite Frenzied Feral Winged Vampires (Storm Surgers)). Power Pillars should be destroyed if you want to limit The Legendary Elite Horde Healing waves.

Destruction – Demonologist plus Demonic Eidolons. Destruction controls a soul silhouette for personal empowerment and to destroy foes. The silhouette will become Heated Hotties and another silhouette will spawn. Soul Silhouettes increase the destructive power and heal all allied foes. Heated Hotties double the damage output of allied foes. Grim Glows will roast you. Heated Hatred will toast you. Calcine Claims will slow you. Blazed Blusters will blow you.

Lost Library Lore:

The Dharma Devis:

Doom and gloom. Dark and stark. Plush and flush. The three faces of finalities. Ixion may cry, Ixion may die. The Dharma Devis prevent the chains. Apocalypse, atrophies and annihilation adorn The Devi Domains. Corruption spreads whilst Ixion remains. Immortalities were drained but creation birthed resurrection. Repetition has returned but repetition breeds perfection.

Personal Inventory Update:
    1. Potion/Certificate Compartment
    2. Item Compartment
    3. Creature Compartment
    4. Mount Compartment
    5. Resource Compartment
    6. Ingredient Compartment
    7. Recipe Compartment
    8. Cosmetic Compartment
    9. Construction Compartment
    10. Furniture Compartment
    11. Quest Compartment
    12. Tool Compartment

Each compartment has 10 pages and 100 slots total. Each slot can stack a maximum of 100 identical items.

Economic Update:

Trade Depots for Trade Routes under Trade Agreements.
    Trade Depots can be allocated along trade agreement trade routes.
    Different teams can switch at Trade Depots and progress the land caravan further.
    Overall personal journey times can be reduced and cooperation can be increased.

Racial Buff Name Updates:

Kaelar: Aela Arms.

Vaelune: Aela Arcana.

Emyprean: Pyrian Pride.

Py-Rai: Pyrian Prey.

Ren’Kai: Kaivek Kinks.

Vek: Kaivek Kills.

Dunir: Dunzenkell Defiance.

Nikua: Dunzenkell Daredevils.

Tulnar: Underrealm Unification.

Account Update:
    All Characters are now account wide. Alternate Characters on the same account and on the same server can now share access to Freeholds, Storage, In Node Housing, Guild Space, Node Allocations, Societal Allocations and Cosmetic Skins. Cosmetic Skins are account wide and will not be limited to single applications on single characters on single servers. Alternate characters can not share Soul Bound Items however.

Class Compound Update:
    Quixotic Quests will be obtained from The Mission Master in The Class Compound inside each node.

Achievements:
    Quixotic Quests:
    Win an Arena Season in the air: Legendary Doom Dragon Mount for 1 Month.
    Win an Arena Season on the land: Legendary Terror Triceratops Mount for 1 Month.
    Win an Arena Season in the sea: Legendary Murder Megalodon Mount for 1 Month.
    Win a PvP Season in The Violent Veil: Legendary Silver Sky Serpent Mount for 1 Month.
    Win a PvE Session at The Chaos Crucible: Legendary Soul Shredder Mount for 1 Month.
    Kill 100,000 Corrupted and receive a permanent Universal Unicorn cosmetic mount skin. (Legendary Skin).

Photographer Gatherer Update:
    Photographer can mouse scroll zoom to 75 meters max range like ranger. Positional function. Static.

In reality for an RPG, the augment sources and the way I have built the classes, plus the armed assistant means I could stop at the current Class Cohort. You do not need hundreds of classes when you have structured classes. Augments provide all of the additional flavours, experiences and options. However, once all weapons have been outlined, I can complete 126 extra secondary class outlines if wanted. My Shamans will make 128 secondary classes in total. The secondary classes will not have designated weapons. The options are 10 Classes or 136 Classes. I don’t care either way. Once the base is built, the base will be built.

Once a fisherman who declined to take armour from a Kind Knight.
    The road has been a long one, the duels have been plentiful, the fish have grown stale and straw hats have burnt. Perhaps I should have taken the armour 😉

To my awesome artists: Please make Female Vice Vampire Racial Skin base resemble a Pretty Pale Pyrian Night Elf Vampire with ginger hair, azure blue Night Elf Glow Eyes and azure blue Night Elf Glow Arm Tattoos (Plus Blood Swirl aura effects). No horns. No wings. Cute fangs. Stoic face with half smiles, smirks and giggles.

It would also be awesome if you can design a cosmetic which resembles tight long devil fashion female trench coat set made from dusk dragon hide with twilight titanium highlights and veridian volcano velvet gloves, undergarments and trim. Please enable a toggle to raise or lower the mask and hood through character intervention/movement. Same with removal and revelation of the velvet gloves. These animations should be static for ease of application. I would cherish the concept forever for my Cleric - Ginger.

Aura Effect for Vampiric Racial and Vampiric Armour cosmetics combined would be Blood and Shadow Swirls aura. There should be no clipping in theory because the two skins can be created together. Please see further details below:

Achievement:
    Quixotic Quests:
    Night Noble – Kill 100,000 Lycans and receive Pyrian Vice Vampire Cosmetic Costume (Shadow swirl effect).

Pyrian Vice Vampire Racial Skill:
    Bedtime Bat: Become a Bedtime Bat and take off for Free Flight. Dismisses all npc sidekicks. Out of combat only. Combat will cause player to fall to land. +100% Movement Speed. +100% fall damage nullification. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.
    Racial Buff Addition: Night Elf Immunities: Cold and nature. Night Elf Sight: +15 Meter Ranged Maximum Range. Night Elf Affinities: Full Stealth Out of Combat at Night.

Moon Marshal – Kill 100,000 Vampires and receive Tulnar Wild Werewolf Cosmetic Costume (Cosmetic Armour Skin resembles Wolverine’s from X-Men – Form Tight Black Titanium, Gold Plate and Platinum Highlight Composite Armour – Moonlit Motion effect, with weaponised claws to skin over active melee weapons).

Tulnar Wild Werewolf Racial Skill:
    Warded Werewolf: Become a Warded Werewolf: + 35% Physical Skill Speed. + 35% Magical Skill Speed. +100% movement speed. No duration limit. 60 second cooldown.
    Racial Buff Addition: Omega - Omegas are lone wolves and are immune to anticoagulant and quicksilver. Omegas grow to be very strong and long in the arms. They have awesome azure and a tall statue of six to seven feet. They fight on two legs but run on four limbs. Can reveal Vampires hidden through stealth.

Lost Library Lore:

Pyrian Vice Vampires:
    Words can’t express the hatred for past desertions and betrayals. Despoilers, defilers, destroyers and deceivers. The grand gusto and the great glories. The past of one grand nation. The history of one gracious race. The roots have all grown sullen. The leaves have shed and starved. The Steel Bloom have fled or fallen. The Elven Societies have crumbled or ceded. The Chaos Cosmos belched and The Chaos Comet conflagrated the continents. Pyrians took refuge from the cataclysms. Pyrians fed on Tulnar Blood.

Tulnar Wild Werewolf:

Our gods were great. Our gods were grim. Our gods made pleasure. Our gods made sin. We offered our bairns. We cooked our babes. We sacrificed the kids. The gods became defamed. The gods became displeased. The gods became disgruntled. The Chaos Comet came and The Chaos Calamities crashed. Moonlight merged with matter. Antimatter merged with abominations. Terminated Tulnars turned through torment and terror. Flesh found fresh fear and strength stoked the sins. The Wild Werewolves were warded and The Warded Werewolves walked the world.

Steel Bloom Skeleton (Formerly Sullied Skeleton):
    The steel bloom pressed deeper and the steel bloom bled drier. The steel bloom pushed reason and the steel bloom pressed rule. The steel bloom met makers and the steel bloom matched malice. The steel bloom formed fraternities and the steel bloom fractured fortifications. The steel bloom vented vices and the steel bloom violated valour. The steel bloom ate forbidden fruits and the steel bloom budded osseous obscenities.

Steel Bloom Skeleton Racial Skill:
    Melted Metal: Become Melted Metal. (Feign Death)((No duration. 60 second cooldown)). Those resurrected with you under Radical Rebirth will have previous death fines reversed.

Legendary Augment School Additions for Military Node (Not available elsewhere except from racial bases, class bases and class schools and in some cases, nowhere else).

Mastery Munitions (Military Node Augment School):
    Chaos Cannibals. (Blood Magic).
    Primeval Patrons. (Nature Magic).
    Slippage Sellers. (Quicksilver Magic).
    Subversive Savants. (Shadow Magic).
    Ancient Ascendants. (Rainbow Magic).
    Steel Soldiers. (Physical Magic).
    Sure Sorcerers (Planar Magic).
    Nether Nexus (Bushido Magic).
    Dogged Daredevils (Demonology Magic).
    Serious Sharpshooters (Marksmen Magic).

The legendary augments above can be rented for a month and will appear in your Augment Availabilities at your local Armed Assistant. Each augment will cost 5 Gold Per Month. 60 Augments would cost 300 Gold Total per month. Stipends would be 100 Gold Per Week as a Military Node Citizen and as citizens elsewhere, thus, Stipends would cover 60 mastery munitions for one month with 100 gold spare.

Outside citizens can purchase these legendary augments in the same manner. 100% of gold invested goes to Military Maintenance Municipal. Automatic Augment Renewal can be selected at your local Armed Assistant.

1. Blood Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    2. Nature Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    3. Quicksilver Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    4. Shadow Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    5. Rainbow Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    6. Physical Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    7. Planar Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    8. Bushido Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    9. Demonology Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.
    10. Marksmen Magic remains immune to weather, seasonal and environmental effects.

Physical Magic will convert any affected skill abilities and convert them into the physical weapon form chosen. Physical Magic is Metal, Nature, Earth, Cold, Fire, wind and Lightning.

Bushido Magic relates to Ninja, Ronin and Samurai.

Legendary Schematics for Cosmetics for these Legendary Augments can be purchased from Military Mood Market in Military Nodes. All proceeds will go to Military Maintenance Municipal. 10% of in game sales profit from the month long legendary cosmetics will be given to Military Maintenance Municipal. Only available in game. These Legendary Schematics will involve Legendary Quests/ legendary resources and will require Level 50 to activate. These Legendary Cosmetics will be sold through player interactions but are soul bound after first use. 30 day time period starts on first use.

The autorenew function would charge an extra 100 gold per month. Military Maintenance Municipal would earn 10 gold for each renew and 10% of sales profit before taxation from any other source. These cosmetics will be destroyed and will disappear from player cosmetic inventory at the end of a 30 day period if autorenew is not enable or funds are not available.

Military Node Taxation will also come from the rent on these Legendary Augments. You do not have to have augments, however, The Military Mediators have stated that luxuries should cover the basic requirements of Military Nodes. These schools will provide augments for buffs, heals, damage and defence in totality for each branch.

There should be no other forms of taxation in a Military Node except for transactions through Player interactive stores (Personal and Communal – not relate to storage space) if there are any, ticket sales to the arenas and on properties rented, bought or sold within the military node. Liaison with economics could possibly add to the taxation list stated here. Citizens can also donate gold to the node Military Maintenance Municipal in order to progress communal structures and any required repairs. Rented properties will be converted into instance stacks, this means multiple tenants can rent from Land Lords within my nodes. Land Lord Instance Stacks will increase and decrease in available stack size dependant on purchase and usage. Autorenew can be enabled for tenants and land lords can check the autorenew status. Waste not, want not.

Mayor for Military Node is renamed to Warlord.

Underrealm has been renamed to Underworld.

Creation’s free, destruction’s cheap and time costs money.

Get loaded mags: I’ll take you hardcore for the wrath and the glory. I’ll do you hardcore for the fire and the fury.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif