nick10281 wrote: »
I suck really bad when it comes to interior design in games. so much so download prebuilt homes in fallout 4. if possible id like to have prefabs i can use and mess with or have other people make plans and then use those for my housing. like i said, i SUCK at interior design. but if we are talking about defensive structures then look no further.
Nixal wrote: »
As far as I know it should be possible to save and restore the layout of your house in case you lose a siege and have to move to another node. Could you make that layout shareable between players? I am pretty sure there are some architects out there that can create a lot better layouts than me.
Schlol wrote: »
• Take screenshots of your adventures with your friends and hang them up on the wall.
• Preview of how wallpapers/flooring etc would look in the house.
• Stands to show your achievements (like a copy of your legendary armor set, wepons, hunting trophies etc.
• Mannquine with different setups depending on what you would like to do that day.
Example: Gathering, Crafting, PvP, PvE and much more.
• Being able to change small color details on furnitures to match your deco.