Ozelotl wrote: »
Or maybe a player can place invisible markers the pet or NPC will walk between.
Nerror wrote: »
Please make it so interior housing decor doesn't load until inside the in-node housing and freeholds, and limit the outside decor. I don't want to get 5 FPS when running by, because someone placed 50,000 lamps on their ceiling.
Absolutely agree! ;D
nanfoodle wrote: »
1. The ability to take things from the world and add them to my home. A epic sword I got as a drop in my first raid to hang on the wall. The head of the first World event boss to hang on my wall. Let me put any suit of armor on a training dummy. Things that are from my story.
2. I want to be able to use items in my home, sit on chairs, lay in beds, turn on lights and candles, sit in bath tubs. Fully functioning furniture.
3. I love fantacy but I would like furniture that also would be something that's purdy and appealing. Not just skulls and glowy things that just look cool.
4. To have tools you can use when you own a home. A rare herb for alchemy I can pick once a day or one a week. Crafting stations that add something special to my crafting. Mailboxes. Vendors. Bank access. Training dummies. Anything that adds quality of life to my playing.
5. Co-Own a home. Full editing rights and the ability to place unique items bound to me in the home. I get they could only put back in my inventory but like Co-Owners move these items.
6. Mood effects. Music boxes, sound of torture, laugh tracks, general bar sounds of people talking and enjoying themselves, lighting and filters like, fog, mist, erry glows, darkness.
7. NPCs to make your home come alive. Dogs, Cats, Birds and any other pet someone in the world love and would want a avatar of in game because they love them. Kids playing and laughing, kids sleeping. All ages from babies to teenagers. NPCs that are just people from servants to your wife. Let me sit them at the dinner table or sleeping in a bed. Let me make the house paint a picture by the NPCs I put in my home.
8. Options to change the walls, by paint color or wall paper. Outside and in. I want the only purple home on the block. Let me.
nanfoodle wrote: »
Kids playing and laughing, kids sleeping. All ages from babies to teenagers.
brothermaynard wrote: »
... and player could then pay an in-game NPC artist to produce a painting of the legendary moment that you could hang in your room (like you could do in Witcher 3).