Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Tulnar Infestation of Verra

Comments

• Options
    On the Tulnar perspective point of view, we are all the invaders and they are the ones who had to survive during the apocalypse which destroyed Verra after being left behind. Maybe generations upon generations made them forget about old times . We need to coexist in order to survive again just like the old days before exiling ourselves in other worlds to survive.

Tulnar aren't the corruption or a result of it , they moved to the Underrealm area to save their people. We need to remember on this Thread that we all fled to Sanctus but couldn't bring everyone and these left behind were our people too, our brothers dans sisters from Verra which has been call Tulnar ( the forgotten). Join me brothers and sisters and lets bring peace on this fresh ancient world.

Yeah but ur green and im blue so we fight.

Thats pretty much how these things go and why I laugh when people try to say racism shouldn't be in fantasy games. We can't even stop racism within our own species, what a joke to arrogantly think you could eliminate that in a fantasy setting with multiple different intelligent races.
    5000x1000px_sathrago_commission_ravenjuu_1.jpg?ex=665ce6c0&is=665b9540&hm=1fa03cbbd9ea4d641eaf4ca6f133d013d392b1968d6ca9add7d433259c509d09&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    RoussynatorRoussynator Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    Sathrago wrote: »

Yeah but ur green and im blue so we fight.

Thats pretty much how these things go and why I laugh when people try to say racism shouldn't be in fantasy games. We can't even stop racism within our own species, what a joke to arrogantly think you could eliminate that in a fantasy setting with multiple different intelligent races.

Pretty much yeah XD, but it'll make fun rp, I pretty much always ends up creating cults in MMORPG for no reason , like one time I was elect as a mayor just because my slogan said I would add another scoop of raisin in raisin bran cereal box.

Or when I created a suicide cult in GW2 for the great Serpent goddess Annuck Kannuck, my followers are going to be reborn as one of her multiples eggs therefore being grant of eternal life.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    On the Tulnar perspective point of view, we are all the invaders and they are the ones who had to survive during the apocalypse which destroyed Verra after being left behind. Maybe generations upon generations made them forget about old times . We need to coexist in order to survive again just like the old days before exiling ourselves in other worlds to survive.

Tulnar aren't the corruption or a result of it , they moved to the Underrealm area to save their people. We need to remember on this Thread that we all fled to Sanctus but couldn't bring everyone and these left behind were our people too, our brothers dans sisters from Verra which has been call Tulnar ( the forgotten). Join me brothers and sisters and lets bring peace on this fresh ancient world.

Its a tulnar sympathiser, GET HIM!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Little did you know I was waiting for this to go sideways !

GET THEM BOYS !!!!
  • Options

GET THEM BOYS !!!!

A summoner is never outnumbered
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    InixiaInixia Member
    edited May 2021
    Everyone here fighting with the Tulnar while the Niküa (if there are any on the forums) are probably just off doing there thing crafting stuff for people and sailing around with their family.

You really can't hate the Niküa.

VAiEJIU.png
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »

GET THEM BOYS !!!!

Especially if the summoner can only count to 4.
    5000x1000px_sathrago_commission_ravenjuu_1.jpg?ex=665ce6c0&is=665b9540&hm=1fa03cbbd9ea4d641eaf4ca6f133d013d392b1968d6ca9add7d433259c509d09&
  • Options

GET THEM BOYS !!!!

Still a higher number then what Valve can count :wink:
  • Options

GET THEM BOYS !!!!

Lucky me I can count quite high

1d7.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

GET THEM BOYS !!!!

Lucky me I can count quite high

1d7.jpg

With my Milkman power, I , the Calciumbender, shall make your bones weak!
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

NEVER!
    The invaders bones shall be crushed under our feet

As Conan so wisely said years ago. " We shall see our enemies driven before us."
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    YuriLuvrYuriLuvr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    wouldn't mind the Tulnar being "somewhat" like the skaven
  • Options
    Inixia wrote: »
    You really can't hate the Niküa.

You are incorrect.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member

ea17450d65c21ad50ee7edbb5fdbbee3.jpg
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    waaagh.jpg
  • Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    Tulnar are like those mole people from One Punch Man.

"We come to take over your world. Bow to me! *instantly dies*". XD
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    Orks to the left of me, Tulnar to the right and here I am kill them all in the middle with you
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited May 2021
    Orks to the left of me, Tulnar to the right and here I am kill them all in the middle with you

Ok now all the alcohol gets blessed before drinking it. The tide of holy piss water will wash away your undead filth.
  • Options

Ok now all the alcohol gets blessed before drinking it. The tide of holy piss water will wash away your undead filth.

did you not like my song :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

Well, I did say I was deciding between playing an orc or a tulnar lizardman so you left me no avenue of retreat!
  • Options
    mobtekmobtek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    damn I just wanted to trashtalk the tulnar into staying out of my Py'Rai forests. I'm coming at this like Shrek, you know, live and let live, but uh... live *way* over there away from my cool trees and stuff.

Damn hippies, Empyreans know what's up ;)

• Options
    InixiaInixia Member
    edited May 2021
    mobtek wrote: »

lol that's rich coming from the imperialistic wine snobs of Verra :P
  • Options

Well, I did say I was deciding between playing an orc or a tulnar lizardman so you left me no avenue of retreat!

Well anyone whos not dead is a threat but orks are always good of a fight
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    I'd have thought the short lived little rabbit people would be your favorite?
    >>>> fast procreation, fast corpse generation.
    Waiting for Elves to die has got to test a lich's patience.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    edited May 2021
    McMackMuck wrote: »

If you don't think Necroboy won't just kill them himself, you're a fool.

But good luck taking out the equivalent of the Roman Empire in elf form.

Legio(las) Aeterna, Aeterna Victrix
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options

The problem with short-lived beings is their souls are normally weak and therefore can only make basic undead, BUT higher lifeforms like elves who have centuries of magic and power in their souls can be turned into greater undead. That's why I like a good mix, plus being dead means I have all the time in the world to wait ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    Asgerr wrote: »

If you don't think Necroboy won't just kill them himself, you're a fool.

But good luck taking out the equivalent of the Roman Empire in elf form.

Legio(las) Aeterna, Aeterna Victrix

May I introduce you to Ermor

Ermor was once a great empire that had conquered most of the known world. The realm crumbled as the great mages of the Empire studied dark magic under the Sauromancers of C'tis. Unaware of the dangers of dark sorcery, priests performed unholy rites in the capital city of Eldregate. But there were voices who demanded the foul practices to stop. Theurgs and Thaumaturgs foresaw the cataclysm and advised generals, governors and consuls to revolt. When the Apostate Emperor marched on Ermor itself, the Augurs and Bishops of the Empire were forced to act in concert. In one cataclysmic event, Death was let loose and the empire was shattered. The Cataclysm attracted attention from an earlier God, a dark and hungry God. The vast power of this Awakening God erased the boundaries between the land of the living and the land of the dead.

Ermor is now a cursed land of ashes and darkness where nothing grows. The bones of long-dead inhabitants reassemble to form legions of undead under the leadership of the cursed priests of the old Ermorian faith. Undead legions march forth to reconquer a world once theirs. The Ermorian Dominion reanimates the dead without the aid of unholy priests. It also destroys the land, turning crops and forests into ashes and people and livestock to bones.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    mobtekmobtek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    mobtek wrote: »

lol that's rich coming from the imperialistic wine snobs of Verra :P

also cheeses ;)