Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Tulnar Infestation of Verra

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Inixia wrote: »
    To those Hating on the Tulnar
    You wanna come get you know where I'll be!

Py'Rai don't need to go out of their way hating the Tulnar.

We just think they are beneath us.

And its technically canon that they are.

Good thing the elves don't go out in the rain.
    With their noses that far up they might drowned.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    InixiaInixia Member
    Good thing the elves don't go out in the rain.
    With their noses that far up they might drowned.

idk where you're getting your information from, the empyreans might not go out as much, but us py'rai live and breath in the great outdoors, we're not afraid of a little dirt or rain pouring down into the dense forest underbrush giving everything that fresh pine needly smell.

You might want to think about that while you are stuck in a poorly circulated underrealm hole with your mates' built up odor over countless un-rainy years.
    You really can't blame us for turning our noses up to that.

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Think you meant the Unholy Order.
    Hard to see a Skeleton leading the Holy order of anything.
    Maybe leading the charge of the ankle biters back to the shire.

Holy does not always mean good just that it servers a higher being :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    InixiaInixia Member
    tegeyh7cyni61.jpg

I think we can all take a moment and make fun of the humans some
  • Options
    Seems like the human thing to do.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Asgerr wrote: »
    First order of business at launch, level up a Religious node to rank 3. Appoint Nagash as Necro Pope and have him order a crusade.

Create holy orders.

Kill Tulnar

?

Profit

Where do I sign up?
    giphy.gif
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    GrimmmGrimmm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Squatters rights!
    Verra is ours now

I agree all the other races left, we stayed. Go back from where you came from.
  • Options
    Grimmm wrote: »
    Squatters rights!
    Verra is ours now

I agree all the other races left, we stayed. Go back from where you came from.

Oh you would have left if the gods did not stop you, more proof that you are abominations
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Not all of got scerd and scurried off looking for any place to hide.
    Some of us kicked back with a beer and gave the universe the finger yelling " Bring it on chump change!!".
  • Options
    Look Guys
    80d.gif
    5000x1000px_sathrago_commission_ravenjuu_1.jpg?ex=665ce6c0&is=665b9540&hm=1fa03cbbd9ea4d641eaf4ca6f133d013d392b1968d6ca9add7d433259c509d09&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    Sathrago wrote: »
    Look Guys
    80d.gif

reanimation?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    There is no solace of death for the Tulnar. Just damnation.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    Sathrago wrote: »
    Look Guys
    80d.gif

reanimation?

Hey im trying to help you out here.
    5000x1000px_sathrago_commission_ravenjuu_1.jpg?ex=665ce6c0&is=665b9540&hm=1fa03cbbd9ea4d641eaf4ca6f133d013d392b1968d6ca9add7d433259c509d09&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    Take more then a bullet to the head. To kill us.
    Our thick skulls protected us this long your pointy sticks stand no chance.
  • Options

what about a heavy metal club?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

what about a heavy metal club?

Trying to break the club?
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I love heavy metal clubs. Mosh all night and consume plenty of fluids.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Neurath wrote: »
    I love heavy metal clubs. Mosh all night and consume plenty of fluids.

This are my favorite.
    Place called The Machine Shop in Flint Michigan is amazing.
  • Options
    ViBunjaViBunja Member
    It's gonna be hilarious to see people going on a crusade Tulnar for their god just to realize that same god is talking to their best friends, the Tulnar.

You know, the gods never left Verra and they remained with the survivors, the Tulnar, if anything, the Tulnar might declare a crusade against the other races that are invading Verra.
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    ViBunja wrote: »
    It's gonna be hilarious to see people going on a crusade Tulnar for their god just to realize that same god is talking to their best friends, the Tulnar.

You know, the gods never left Verra and they remained with the survivors, the Tulnar, if anything, the Tulnar might declare a crusade against the other races that are invading Verra.

It's funny that you think overgrown vermin have the mental capacity to even understand the concept of a crusade, let alone declare one and carry it to fruition
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    ViBunjaViBunja Member
    ViBunja wrote: »

It's funny that you think overgrown vermin have the mental capacity to even understand the concept of a crusade, let alone declare one and carry it to fruition

Imagine calling the Seven's favorite race a vermin, I think someone is going to get smite.
  • Options
    Ban Sandal coming in hot o:)
  • Options
    AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    edited May 2021
    maouw wrote: »
    It is of grave concern to me that we have not yet devised a strategy for keeping the number of Tulnars in check.
    The gods will be most displeased.

Please detail any plans you have in the fight against the evil beneath.
    Are there any ways we can contribute to your efforts? Do you we need to tag them, to study their population growth?
    Do you need trackers? Transportation arrangements? Flame casters?

My fear is that a magical explosion blowing up the underground could drive them to swarm the surface, depending on their numbers. Horrid things. Do we know their weaknesses?

Get the flamer brother. The HEAVY flamer. FOR THE EMPEROR!
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    AntVictus wrote: »
    It is of grave concern to me that we have not yet devised a strategy for keeping the number of Tulnars in check.

Are there any ways we can contribute to your efforts? Do you we need to tag them, to study their population growth?

My fear is that a magical explosion blowing up the underground could drive them to swarm the surface, depending on their numbers. Horrid things. Do we know their weaknesses?

You man the heavy flamer, I'll use the Prometheum infused bug spray
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    AntVictus wrote: »

You man the heavy flamer, I'll use the Prometheum infused bug spray

Sweet you guys are building us a sauna.
    Many thanks.
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    Well I imagine your sweat is so greasy that at least you'll burn even better
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    I was rewatching the movie Kingdom of Heaven (director's cut of course) and I had this cool idea.

Could we establish a holy order of crusaders to sorta band together across all servers and have as a mission statement to protect the weak, be charitable and strong, and most importantly TO KILL THE TULNAR ! THE GODS WILL IT!

I think will make you our first slave
  • Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »
    I'd like a race that lives in proper houses naturally. xD

have you seen my mausoleum it is an amazing complex

Necropolis and Zigguratts were my favorite WC3 buildings. xD

I love the Necropolis in Heroes of Might and magic ^^

Do you know the legends of the Cloak of the Undead King? 🤔
  • Options
    ConradConrad Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    So... I can expect my whole family get murdered and then go on a personal agenda to destroy the Verran Inquisition? Sounds cool 😎
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    Conrad wrote: »
    So... I can expect my whole family get murdered and then go on a personal agenda to destroy the Verran Inquisition? Sounds cool 😎

I mean you're free to try that. Best we can do to help you, is reunite you with your family, I'm sure your kids have questions about why you failed to protect them.
    Sig-ult-2.png