Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Player Feedback Request] Ren’Kai Race - Feb 2022

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2022
    I very strongly like that the Ren'Kai remind me of Japanese Ogres / Oni, but with a Dragon flair. I wish this was a lot stronger pronounced.
    How different the Ren'Kai are from the orcs of other fantasy universes is a huge strong point in my opinion, please lean more into that. I greatly appreciate the creativity.

I would like to see the scales pop out more.
    It would be nice, If players had the option to choose from different scale shapes.
    I would like to see some scales on the cheekbones, that could look great!

I like the dragon-like eyes, but I believe they could look even more awesome, if there was an option to make the sclera black, so that the color from the iris pops out more, and gives them an even more intimidating look.

I'm looking forward to a more red skin tone, as the skin tone in the example still reminds me too much of Humans.

To me the skin of the Ren'Kai looks a bit leathery, I think that is pretty cool!

I would love to see a wide Variety of big and small tusks for character customization.

What I don't like:
    That their uniqueness isn't even more pronounced.
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Teyloune wrote: »
    I very strongly like that the Ren'Kai remind me of Japanese Ogres / Oni, but with a Dragon flair. I wish this was a lot stronger pronounced.
    How different the Ren'Kai are from the orcs of other fantasy universes is a huge strong point in my opinion, please lean more into that. I greatly appreciate the creativity.

I would like to see the scales pop out more.
    It would be nice, If players had the option to choose from different scale shapes.
    I would like to see some scales on the cheekbones, that could look great!

I like the dragon-like eyes, but I believe they could look even more awesome, if there was an option to make the sclera black, so that the color from the iris pops out more, and gives them an even more intimidating look.

I'm looking forward to a more red skin tone, as the skin tone in the example still reminds me too much of Humans.

To me the skin of the Ren'Kai looks a bit leathery, I think that is pretty cool!

I would love to see a wide Variety of big and small tusks for character customization.

What I don't like:
    That their uniqueness isn't even more pronounced.

Yes, yes. As someone who wants to play a Ren'Kai as a main, leaning into the "Dragon-like Orc" concept would be just freaking fantastic.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Feel like knuckles at the hands and feet proportionally should be more thinner.. Hope we will have option for a little bit smaller built in terms of muscle's also.. But overall direction is 10 out of 10 for me.. 💪😎👌