Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Corruption system in relation to auto-flagging in open sea

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    Strevi wrote: »
    What are "Ashen Forge"? Game journalists?
    It's a podcast that Dygz is a part of.
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I'm really sorry, but this made me laugh.
  • Options
    Noaani wrote: »
    I'm really sorry, but this made me laugh.

Don't be sorry, be happy :smile:
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    It's a podcast that Dygz is a part of.
    A quick search on web lead to many things. This one might be the inspiration for that name :smile:
    Ashen Forge | Flight Rising Lorebook Wiki | Fandom
    Ashen forge is a nomad tribe that travels around the southern areas of Sornieth, destroying and harassing any tribe that they encounter.

I am afraid if I find those podcasts, I may stop listening withing seconds after I click through them and I will still not know what their purpose is. But if they speak and people listen, then is like any influencer on youtube and twitch.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    I am afraid if I find those podcasts, I may stop listening withing seconds after I click through them and I will still not know what their purpose is. But if they speak and people listen, then is like any influencer on youtube and twitch.
    Podcast's a podcast. Dudes sit and talk. And these dudes just so happen to be talking about Ashes-related stuff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zISUOqdm9JY
  • Options
    StreviStrevi Member
    edited September 2022
    321 views. They are harmless. :smile:
    If devs adjust the character creator to allow beards like they have, I will blame them! :D
  • Options
    GrandHarfangGrandHarfang Member
    edited September 2022
    321 views. They are harmless. :smile:

As opposed to you, perharps?
  • Options
    KrakhunKrakhun Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited January 11
    oops
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One