Simple question. Do you want Ashes to succeed, or fail?

124»

Comments

• Ayeveegaming1Ayeveegaming1 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ralangorf wrote: »
    Ravicus wrote: »
    Hopefully your beta issue is/will be addressed soon.
    Nah, I'm too small of a niche to care about in this context. There's maybe a few dozen people out there with giveaway A2 keys and ONLY B2 bundles. If even dozens :D It's a very very precise combination of things.

If you can't get it, I have extra beta keys from Kickstart and I could gift you one.

Hey just a shot in the dark but if you still have that code I'd really like it. I missed the last package window by a week and now keys are two weeks later entry

sorry bud, I do not. I have some friends that already claimed them.
    5pc7z05ap5uc.png
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    LaZzIsFree wrote: »
    Kilion wrote: »
    From where I stand projections on amount of content and time of delivery are nothing more than an inside joke with the fine difference that for Ashes there is an actual end goal compared to for example Star Citizen.

Well said. Thank you for your statement.

Star citizen is the best example of anybody still believing they are "developing in a good speed"

Star citizen .. infamous for taking forever .....
    kickstartet in 2012 ... and the persistens universe was released in 2015 ... so three years after the kickstarter...

this mmorpg here is 8 years in developement and we still wait on the first time anybody others than the A1 testers 3 years ago get into the game ... this is even WAYYYYYY slower than star citizen ...

additionally .... ill spam my frustration as many times as i want ... since i feel mistreated big time ...

There is very few forums that would agree with your thoughts on SC. Most gamers see it as the scam it is. I hope the people that poured their money into, find some happiness.
  • RonDog98 wrote: »
    I’m very curious what that outline of fuck ups is. I thought I’ve been following close but I guess not.
    Delays on releases and showcases. An issue with the givaway during the last charity stream. Some misspeaking about design info, that has to be cleared up later (which usually only happens on discord).

All of this just chips away at the image of their competency. And then we get to this key (now bundle) debacle and it definitely doesn't help in any way with that image.

Yes, it's great that they change stuff due to feedback, but how much bett would it be if that particular feedback didn't need to be stated.
  • OtrOtr Member
    nanfoodle wrote: »
    LaZzIsFree wrote: »
    Kilion wrote: »
    From where I stand projections on amount of content and time of delivery are nothing more than an inside joke with the fine difference that for Ashes there is an actual end goal compared to for example Star Citizen.

Well said. Thank you for your statement.

Star citizen is the best example of anybody still believing they are "developing in a good speed"

Star citizen .. infamous for taking forever .....
    kickstartet in 2012 ... and the persistens universe was released in 2015 ... so three years after the kickstarter...

this mmorpg here is 8 years in developement and we still wait on the first time anybody others than the A1 testers 3 years ago get into the game ... this is even WAYYYYYY slower than star citizen ...

additionally .... ill spam my frustration as many times as i want ... since i feel mistreated big time ...

There is very few forums that would agree with your thoughts on SC. Most gamers see it as the scam it is. I hope the people that poured their money into, find some happiness.

I hope they don't. Is bad for the game industry. People should not assume in advance the risk of failure which is caused by developer's incompetence or lies. There should be competition on the market and the better developers to succeed because they are doing better games.