Loot System Changes

123457»

Comments

• CaerylCaeryl Member
    edited September 12
    There have been plenty of times I have on raids, dungeons or open world stuff to help guildies or friends knowing full well before I started I would get nothing more then a thank you and a repair bill.

You?

Yes. I would wager just about every single person here has helped their friend grind out an item in some dungeon that had nothing they needed, spent their time looking for an item at auction your guildie is looking for, crafting gear for a friend or newbie for no cost, dropped their own gameplay because someone asked for help with something else or some coaching or for directions.

These things happen irrespective of loot allocation as long as the game systems encourage a cooperative social atmosphere.

Edit: Honestly, if 90%+ of the time you don't get anything but a repair bill anyway, what you're saying isn't even noteworthy, it's the default.
  • FatherPainFatherPain Member
    edited September 14
    Kleptix wrote: »

My favorite loot system is Elder Scrolls Online - Everyone gets their own loot! Party members in dungeons / raids can trade or sell their loot to other party members that completed the content for up to an hour after completion. I have yet to find a more rewarding system than this.
    Agree with this!!
    There have been no complaints about the lootsystem in Elder Scrolls Online.

This looting mechanics;
    Free-for-all.
    Lootmaster.
    Round-robin.
    Need or greed

could make me quit the game