Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Official Livestream Q&A Question Thread – May 19, 2017

12346»

Comments

• Options
    In regards to crafting, will many items only be obtainable through player commerce, or will most items be purchasable through NPC merchants in game?
  • Options
    What will the sound system be like? Will you, for example, be able to hear someone walking up to you from behind and will you be able to hear how that person closes in on you? What about abilities, will the have distinguishable sound effects?
  • Options
    Will there be chat bubbles?
  • Options
    Will a combination of ranger and summoner archetypes lead to what has traditionally been a "hunter" archetype in other RPGs? That is having more nature oriented summons such as wild animals?
  • Options
    I am fascinated with the potential of the economics designed in this game and everything related to possible sea-based content.

Will there be a way to be a shipbuilder (building ships for others), dockmaster (perhaps owning/managing your own dock or sea-based-caravan route), or sailing captain (perhaps people hire you to pilot their ship to the treasure rumored area without crashing) as a profession or artisan class?
  • Options
    as a fisherman will i be able to sell fishes to npc's as a way to make gold ?
    also is there going to be hunting system similar to fishing but instead we will go out and hunt some animals and sell the skin/meat to npc's ?
  • Options
    What an odd feeling to be mentioned on the live chat :) Thanks for answering my question about if we will be able to store items in our houses.
  • Options
    Was a really enjoyable stream :) Thankyou very much ^^ I'll try remember to play my question for Monday next time since I forgot to post for tonight xD