Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    always nice to have you back crisis 
  • Options
    I've feel like I've been neglecting the forums and the pub for ages! Hello my pretties!
    Yay, now but me a drink and tell me of your travels.
  • Options

*Walks into the inn with a skip in his step*

@Mazikar! Get me a flagon of your finest for it's a Friday and I'm thirsty! Ah, *Gulps the ale in one* now we're talking. *belches*. Has @Rumbleforge been in lately? No? ah shame...I miss that ol' footstool.

Tis a clear night tonight @Mazikar, reminds me of a story ol' Rumble told me about him and @Lexmax once.

He and Lex went camping in the forest just outside @Nagash's Soon Fat Take Away. After they got their tent all set up, both of them fell sound asleep. Some many hours later, @Rumbleforge awoke, gave @Lexmax a nudge and said

"Oi pixie lover, look towards the sky..what do yeh see?"

Lex replied "I see millions of stars."

"What that tell yeh?" asked ol' Rumble. Lexmax pondered for a moment then replied  "Astronomically speaking: It tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically: It tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise: It appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically: The gods are all powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorlogically : it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Why? What does it tell you?"    

"It tells meh Lex...yeh are dumber than a rock. It means someone stole the tent!!"

• Options
    *Throws stale muffin @Kratz*
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I've feel like I've been neglecting the forums and the pub for ages! Hello my pretties!
    Yay, now but me a drink and tell me of your travels.
    Buy yourself a bev, you cheap prick. I traveled far and wide and landed in a chaotic and dangerous place they call "Discord". It's no place for children, elderly folk or the faint-hearted. But alas, I return to you all, unscathed and as rotten as ever.

Someone please get @Megs off of me, I just infected this vessel!
  • Options
    Wait. Where did my muffin go? I left it here by @Megs!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    I think I saw @Kratz with one. *innocenteye*
    *drops off of @XombieCrisis and legs it*
  • Options
  • Options
    *A young elf walks in through the doorway, he wears plain light armor with two simple swords and has a large cloak draped over him to protect him from the elements. He has short blond hair and looks nervous to talk to people.

*He walks through the door and looks around for a familiar face, as he can't seem to find one he pulls down his hood and makes a b-line straight for the bar.*

* He promptly trips, catches himself, and sits down at the bar as if he had not almost made a fool of himself*

Kalkaz asks politely "Good afternoon barkeep, I was wondering if this might be the Braver of Worlds Tavern?"

*Pulls out a crumpled piece of paper from his pack. It turns out to be a flyer for the Tavern that the elf stumbled across.*

Kalkaz continues and get's lost in his excitement, "I heard this place was amazing and that great adventurers gather here, I was also hoping to try some of your delicious ales you might hav- Oh no!" *He becomes flustered* "H-How rude of me I'm terribly sorry! My name is K-K-Kalkaz! I'm sorry for not introducing myself early!!" 

*He bows his head and extends his hand out to properly greet @Mazikar, He opens his eyes and notices a drunk @Diura Laying below him and staring up with a curious look on her face*
  • Options
    Can a Leader of Men get a drink in here? 
  • Options
    Aghar said:
    0/
  • Options
    Aghar said:
    it will have to be a kids drink sadly 
  • Options
  • Options
    Wake up "what did I miss? Oh I missed my turn for ordering drinks" 
  • Options
    @drdebica Why is it that you always fall asleep when it is your round and it is always my round when you wake up.  This is becoming a very expensive arrangement .
  • Options
    I can't believe that you are undead. some things should stay dead 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I can't believe that you are undead. some things should stay dead 

• Options
    sigh
  • Options
    How many players are Bravers or higher? 10k+ or less?
  • Options
    From the Kickstarter numbers we saw it was close to 6k...how many more they picked up from Summer which was just shy of 2.5k upgrades or new pledges we don't know.
  • Options
    Based on the Kickstarter I'd say 1k, maybe less.
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError 6k? The Kickstarter page says 430. What am I missing? 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Add up all the Braver of Worlds, not just the early birds, there were several different categories of Braver and above. I got 2930 just in Bravers we can see, and like another 400 for LoM and up. So my 6k recollection was a bit high. Then again, we don't know how many people upgraded from Summer from lower packages to BoW, and how many straight sales of BoW and above there were from Summer.
  • Options
    My bad, I completely forgot about the early birds. I paid for most of my package after the Kickstarter. 
  • Options
    hey hey what are you guys talking about get back in character 
  • Options
    All right, who is messing with me. The dead thing in the corner just talked. Made me spill my beer all over the floor.
  • Options
    I think that means you are other the limit to ride a horse 
  • Options
    Wet T-shirt party anyone?!
  • Options
    are you sure you want to get wet. Ive seen your kind in water tis not a pretty sight 
  • Options
    Oh, I am absolutely positive!