Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    Horsth? *hic Who rides a horsth? My turtle has pink fairy wings and glides.
  • Options
  • Options
    Good grief! What are people drinking in here?  I want a pint of what Bony is poring through his erm rib cage and a barrel of what U.S.E is drinking...  Does that come with a free pink winged flying turtle by the way?
  • Options
    so you want the last call then

20ml of milk
    20ml of ectoplasm
    and 2 newborn souls

• Options
    Erm actually barkeep cancel what that pint and just the barel and pink winged flying turtle.    Phew near miss there.
  • Options
    you are missing out 
  • Options
    * seated in the corner, Megs looks up from her book, smiles and waves at all the patrons, then goes back to her reading*
  • Options
    Bar HIC Keep!  I wantzzz a Page of what sheee is reading HIC!........  Thud!  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Dave get him a room and a black coffee ☕
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  Droooool  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Options
    Also bash his head in if he gets a drop of drool on my area
  • Options
    Sniff  yawn, stretch.  Pleazzzzz don't drag me through bonieyzzz area... Thud! droooooollll  ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options

You know what to do just make sure to clean up after
  • Options
    Arranges hair in mop like formation to automatically clean up drool as is being dragged through bar to bedroom.
  • Options
    Someone buy me a drink!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    *givesXombie a drink... of apple juice*
  • Options
    Sure thing 
    *dave get the "apples" juice for our decaying friend.

No not James I mean xombie.

Yes that guy you cant spell his own name that guy
  • Options
    Huzzah!
  • Options
    Whos pissed? Well tonight thats me.
    *slumps down happily into her corner*
    Yaaaaaay!
  • Options
    sigh

we need a hangover room where I can put all these bodies
  • Options
    I've finally come back!

Oh man, I have missed this place, and I'm so sorry for not getting this fixed sooner!

A drink please!
  • Options
    welcome back glowingwren I was missing my reading light 
  • Options
  • Options
    Well I had a vision of what my tavern would look like and these two guys were like... "I get it, and this needs to be." so they made a video for me... they forgot where to send it and it was lost, so.... this is its tribute.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A

• Options
    Let me take part in this joining!

• Options
    You guys need to drink more milk
  • Options
    Fellow Braver reporting in for the first time. I heard we are supposed to be receiving our Alpha codes soon! Can't wait to get mine :)
  • Options
    Fellow Braver reporting in for the first time. I heard we are supposed to be receiving our Alpha codes soon! Can't wait to get mine :)
    "Soon".

Unless you got an Alpha 0 key, soon means end of 2018.
  • Options
    Aye... soon™. Till then you can kick back here, grab a brew and a bowl of stew. Soon there will be far less time for drinking and relaxing.... just drinking and skull smashing.
  • Options
    While wandering around town remembering happier times stumbles into this building.....

Oh I remember. This Tavern used to be all the rage. The Music, the laughter, I can remember as if it had been yesterday.

Walks in and sees the barkeep with a wide smile and a few patrons. What seemed to be a dead guy sitting on a table which had a pile of dead bodies on the floor beneath it. Decides so Finds a seat at the bar and says while grabbing the drink being automatically handed to him by the barkeep:

What happened?