Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which Class Will Be Your Main?

Comments

• Options
    Mage is love, mage is life. That is all, thank you.  :)
  • Options
    explosion!
  • Options
    Goodness Gracious Mage Balls of Fire!
  • Options
    We need a new poll like this on friday. Hopefully bards will get to choose the music they play, and not be stuck with the same old songs forever.
  • Options
    I want to play cleric if I can I'm playing with my friends or probably mage if I'm going solo
  • Options
    not enough information and that's including the secondary archetype that will augment our spells but a premature choice wouldn't hurt :)  

• Options
    It's nice to see that there is about equal love for the classes :3
  • Options
    Main? What is this main you speak of?!
    Altoholic since 1999!
  • Options
    I think i will choose the fighter! im not sure about the subclass maybe bard if war drums is a thing! maybe cleric maybe ranger
    Orc will it be!

• Options
    I wonder if I pair cleric with fighter, will I be able to use a sword and still cast my cleric spells. It would be annoying if I have to run this like ESO and constantly switch weapons ~_~
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    It's really impossible to say at this point. Need to know how they play. But I'm always dps, so Mage and Ranger is what I'll try first. The Ranger did however sound kinda meh when they explained some skills. I'm not a melee person really, and healing hasn't ever been my thing.
  • Options
    I've never filled the role of the healer in an MMO. However, until Aion/Tera I didn't play tank either and I ended up being damn good at it so I want to try my hand as a healer this time.

I never want to be dps again. It became a real pain in the ass trying to get a group together as a dps.
  • Options
    I want to try my hand as a Beastmaster (Ranger+ Sommuner) or Warden (Ranger+Tank)

• Options
    I am thinking about being a Brood Warden
  • Options
    In my original plans I was thinking highsword though the recent trailers made me lean more towards ranged. Probably ranger, and I will choose cleric as a secondary class making a soulbow.
  • Options
    And it finally begins 😈
  • Options
    I hope bladecaller will be good.
  • Options
    I love how evenly distributed this is
  • Options
    Santy182 said:
    I love how evenly distributed this is
    I know!

But when you think about the subclasses its going to get even more spread out 😂
  • Options
    I just want a wand ; - ;
  • Options
    One of the things I am very attracted to about this game is that classes I normally would not consider are very interesting to me right now. Bard, Cleric, Bard/Cleric. The overall objective of shifting the paradigm around "support" classes away from buff bots is something I'm really looking forward to!
  • Options
    I would just like to say, that it wasn't me who necroe'd this thread :|
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    It’s not a bad thing 😁

maybe I’ll role a grumpy old Dwarf Fighter but then I do often change my mind.. depends if beards grow extra long with account age !! 
  • Options
    Cleric most definitely, have to love some healing.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Cleric with a big Polearm! Think a Sōhei monk with a Naginata.

https://goo.gl/images/PD3MhG
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Just embrace the necro
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Just embrace the necro
    you called?
  • Options
    Bards are bad ass.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Krojak said:
    Just embrace the necro
    you called?
    Ew...
  • Options
    Cant really choose, every time Iean towards something grass looks greener on other side. One of my friends suggested as joke to pick our classes based on what we mained in warframe so maybe I will have to go with that.