Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which Class Will Be Your Main?

Comments

• Options
    Thinking Bard, but depends how the class is implemented; if I do not like it, most likely a Summoner then.
  • Options
    Py'rai Wild Blade (Summoner/Fighter)
    ...until we get more class info
  • Options
    Ranger so far. Still deciding between that, mage or summoner. Hard pick!
  • Options
    I'm amazed at just how even the results are
  • Options
    It depends on the game, how combat and other things work. Usually I end up somewhere near melee dps / mage dps / summoner / support. 
  • Options
    Any sort of self healing, melee or caster with a warlock/necromancer feel.
  • Options
    It's between bard and mage, but I feel like they are going to do a great job with the bard class. 
  • Options
    I tend to lean toward a ranger . I rarely play a tank role but always try to be a reliable DPS class. This game though and its vast choices i am looking forward to seeing what i end up with for my main. I will probably create and delete a few characters before i settle on one as my main,. Usually in MMo's (like ESO) I end up not settling on a main or a class for a few months until i have had some time to tinker. 
  • Options
    This poll is still going after all these months? o.O
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    This poll is still going after all these months? o.O
    Sure why not? =p
  • Options
    I want a class which one i can solo pvp on open world (most time on 1 v 1) that is why I would like to be rogue since i feel that class could be good for that
  • Options
    Explode-y Mc Fingertips ... can't resist! 
  • Options
    Mage

Both for name sake and tossing fire balls never gets old.
  • Options
    Most likely Fighter main.... I’m really hoping that Bard secondary synergies well. Id like to build a Warcaller
  • Options
    I'm going to have a very hard time picking between Mage, Ranger, Rogue, Fighter.

Probably Ranger!
  • Options
    I just love magic, and as for secondary, I am going for ranger
  • Options
    damn more bards than tanks....

have none of you seen this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ohk5Swy-04
  • Options
    damn more bards than tanks....

have none of you seen this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ohk5Swy-04
    that just proves undead are best ^^
  • Options
    I always starts off a game with a heavy armor melee class.  They're more durable so I can have a better chance at surviving while I'm learning the game and it's combat.  I'm a confirmed altaholic though so I'm going to eventually to play most classes.
  • Options
    Love the idea of a Bard, maybe with a mage secondary for the magician class... I'm a magic man, I got MAGIC hands.
  • Options
    Still leaning bard first... if it is done to my tastes.. I want instruments and not a "note's slinging magic user". If Bard ends up being something 'not for me' then Summoner most likely.
  • Options
    Too many bards. All we'll hear is a bunch of people trying to sing on key and failing
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    Too many bards. All we'll hear is a bunch of people trying to sing on key and failing
    But as an Orc Bard.. it still kind of works. haha :)
  • Options
    Shoklen said:
    Krojak said:
    But as an Orc Bard.. it still kind of works. haha :)

• Options
    Never enough tanks! This game will come out before I find a tank to queue in my Wow dungeon..
  • Options
    My first and main class in every MMO alway was and will be a healer type class. I rly like to keep a group alive. Will never forget how me and my maties worked on doing the LotRo-skirmishes for 12 ppl with a 3-man with my minstrel and finally did some successfully - those were the good ol times :D
    Next after the healing class is usually a glasscanon type (rogue/mage). 
  • Options
    Lyxen said:
    Never enough tanks! This game will come out before I find a tank to queue in my Wow dungeon..
    Oh I remember those days...
  • Options
    Tanking all day, everyday baby! Never underestimate the utility of a good Tank(even though not too sure what all the Tank can do in here just yet).
  • Options
    Love the fact that this game is bringing back Bards and Summoners two of the rarest classes in MMOes In my opinion. It still depends of the class system but for now i am for ROGUE just cause i love exploration and invis. i would love to be able to freely explore zones without being bothered.
  • Options
    Just another Rogue coming through ;_;