Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which Class Will Be Your Main?

Comments

• Options
    I'm just excited to test out the Mage, Cleric and Fighter.

My main is more in flux now. I thought I was more certain earlier on but now I have doubts. The combat system surprised me and might result in a change of choice.
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    nagash said:
    Krojak said:
    I would just like to say, that it wasn't me who necroe'd this thread :|
    Just embrace the necro
    you called?
    Ew...
    you know I was missing you for some odd reason must be the lack of tea
  • Options
    i didnt think that the numbers of this vote would be as "even" as they are, thats cool
  • Options
    Bardbarian!
  • Options
    Rogue for sure but I also would like to try Mage/Cleric, we'll see...
  • Options
    reaccon said:
    i didnt think that the numbers of this vote would be as "even" as they are, thats cool
    yeah it is really surprising 
  • Options
    Something like a Gladiator-Mage Would be nice, or Full Mage ^^
  • Options
    These polls always happen then it ends up like 50% of people end up rolling rogues and hunters.

Interested to see what it ends up like on launch.
  • Options
    Unable to decide atm as it depends on the sub-class augments to the main class skills.
    But most likely either
    Mage / Summoner
    or
    Summoner / Mage
  • Options
    reaccon said:
    Hmm even you say!
    I see a shortage of tanks at only 9% ;) 

Should make finding a group easy for me then.
  • Options
    Mage. Mage all day long. 
  • Options
    Tank i'm just hoping it isn't a pvp death sentence like every other game out there.
  • Options
    Cleric, only because I enjoy the healing!
  • Options
    Cant decide before augmentation and stuff is released.
    Ranger with aiming seems appealing but I really want to try all of the classes :smiley:
  • Options
    I'm surprised and happy to see the classes even out like it has. Will make the game more fun to play then to see an over amount of a single class. As for me, I always love being a stealthy thief so rogue all the way.
  • Options
    All I need is my axe! <3
  • Options
    I chose summoner because to be honest, I always admired the "summon" aspect especially when I was playing FFXI I would love to see summons that are 2-3 times the character size and can be utilized in battle through commands and auto abilities.  I would seriously consider doing a "enchanter" and bring back some of the old EQ nostalgia.  I am sure while summoners may seem weaker in some scopes I am sure that we could really utilize the weakness and demonstrate power in other ways not even possible. 
  • Options
    I'm happily surprised at the balanced outcome of the poll results. Obviously when opened up to the casual public we gonna get a lot more mages and rogues I think, but hey nice to know the start will be awesome.
  • Options
    B A R D

• Options
    I hate bards.

• Options
    Krojak said:
    I hate bards.

• Options
    I voted Mage, but I could easily see myself end up as Cleric, Rogue, or Tank. I like mobility and combat control... but also party support/utility roles. Time will tell!
  • Options
    The archetypes and how they alter your main class abilties will also heavily influence what I choose

But my main goal is yes to be a melee magic warrior. So mage/warrior seems likely
  • Options
    I mainly want to be a Cultist, my goal in the game is to become a Pope. Preferably of a blood god but I'd be fine following a god of nature.
  • Options
    Greygoose said:
    I mainly want to be a Cultist, my goal in the game is to become a Pope. Preferably of a blood god but I'd be fine following a god of nahttps://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammerfb/images/2/22/Warhammer_Nagash.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170422025503ture.
    if you want to be pope then get in line 

no one takes my pope hat away 
  • Options
    Leaning towards rogue as a main. I loved the look of the rogue stealth, but may change my decision after some alpha and beta play
  • Options
    I don't think we want to lead the same religion, you can keep the dead. I just want to send them there, well if there's a Blood God. If no Blood God I doubt you'd be interested in trees.
  • Options
    I'm hoping to see what Bard/Fighter ( Tellsword ) plays like.  There was a class in ArcheAge that was a melee fighter save for a few skills from Songcraft I used called a Blade Dancer. I loved its playstyle overall and am hoping to find something like that in the playstyle. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018

Bard. But I'm curious and waiting for more news about bards. ^^

So possible: Ranger .. or Mage ...

I will have decision problems^^, I see it comming. 😊

2 mains! 😱😂

• Options
    I usually play Support in games that offer it, so my first thought is definitely Bard, but I'm keeping my eye on Ranger, Cleric, and Fighter as well.