Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[POLL] What node type will you choose?!?

Hello fellow Gate Jumpers,

With 4 known node types in development for the launch of Ashes, I am curious as to which one everyone's planning to become a citizen of (since we can only choose one!).

Why are you the most interested in that particular node type?

<3 Ghyx

Comments

• Options
    Oh surprising results actually so far xD
  • Options
    I love game economy and Ashes looks like it will be the best in this respect for a long time.  As my main will be a crafter first and everything else second i will be seeking to be part of an economic node.
  • Options
    May well change as we learn more :)
  • Options
    wow no warmongers amongst us well that is a surprise 
  • Options
    I love game economy and Ashes looks like it will be the best in this respect for a long time.  As my main will be a crafter first and everything else second i will be seeking to be part of an economic node.
    I had a thing going for a while in WoW where I would set up contracts with people to CoD them rare mats. Basically acted as an in-game wholesaler of raw ingredients.

I'd be happy to do the same for you and other crafters :D give me cash and I will go explore and become the best gatherer in the land!
  • Options
    I'm the same I can gather materials all day all year round and not get bored ^^ I can't wait to explore and discover the raw materials I can collect in Ashes *_*
  • Options
    Diura said:
    I'm the same I can gather materials all day all year round and not get bored ^^ I can't wait to explore and discover the raw materials I can collect in Ashes *_*
    I think we'll get along just fine @Diura :D
  • Options
    I just want to brainwash the masses into the cult of the dead is that so hard to ask for 
  • Options
    Gonna be putting a lot of time into crafting.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I just want to brainwash the masses into the cult of the dead is that so hard to ask for 
    So... Catholicism?
  • Options
    I went economic mostly because the node I'll be looking for will need to be close to, if not a port directly, some form of water so I can build boats and partake of sea trade (primary good: rum, of course.). It could definitely change from now until then if I feel like I want to take a different direction, or on game release find a different node I like. I'm a sucker for good aesthetics, so a nice forest node or cliff node would be rather tempting.
  • Options
    Ghyx said:
    I had a thing going for a while in WoW where I would set up contracts with people to CoD them rare mats. Basically acted as an in-game wholesaler of raw ingredients.

I'd be happy to do the same for you and other crafters :D give me cash and I will go explore and become the best gatherer in the land!
    I think this will be a thing.  Well actually I think it will be completly essential and when we get closer to launch and know what servers there are going to be I will be looking to activly recruit people like your good self to form  partnerships with.  I will probably go down the lines of profit share for unique or rare stuff as it only seems fair.
  • Options
    Ghyx said:
    nagash said:
    So... Catholicism?
    I was thinking more like the cults in H.P Lovecraft's books but that works as well 
  • Options
    What can I say, I like a guy in a snappy uniform ;)
  • Options
    This is based on gut feeling. My final choice of node type will be based on rigorous theory and experiment.  :|
  • Options
    Pvpers, are apparently not very active forums users, unless they got something to complain about xD 
  • Options
    I thought the majority of us here were PvPers tbh :)
  • Options
    Oh I'm a hardcore PvPer. I just also happen to prefer some diversity in my game experience :)
  • Options
    Santy182 said:
    Pvpers, are apparently not very active forums users, unless they got something to complain about xD 
    My knee hurts a little now that you mention it. And my taxes are too high. Plus my neighbor hasn't trimmed his hedge in ages!

Kids play music too loud!!!! 
  • Options
    I pvp when someone tries to take my ore xD nah jkjk lol or am I joking o.o I do enjoy pvp though ^^
  • Options
    @Karthos join our guild already, and become a scientific warmonger
  • Options
     Karthos said:
    Santy182 said:
    Kids play music too loud!!!! 
    Oops...that was me :#

• Options
    I like a bit of a ruck from time to time.  I PVP hardest when it is for a cause.  But defo not my primary goal in this game.
  • Options
    It's time to start the great crusades again vs the living 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Crusades? Sounds more like a recruiting drive to me ;p
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I kinda want to go militaristic, so I can be a bounty hunter of corrupted peoples!

But...if I'm being honest...the possibilities of scientific have me a lot more interested
  • Options
    So... What I'm hearing is

• Options
    That's our lead scientific mind, hard at work.  Well... "work"
  • Options
    I'll go with Militaristic. With all these scientists, merchants and priests around, I'm sure that humble soldiers would be able to have a lot of fun. Don't you think?
    *laughs*
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    nagash said:
    Crusades? Sounds more like a recruiting drive to me ;p