Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What sex will your character(s) be?

Comments

• Options
    That's the first time someone has called me papi. Let me process that for moment
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I like number 2 if I play humans or Halflings not so much ogling but they are more pleasant to look at. 

If it's non human looking like monsters races or furries I'll play males. Same for dwarves... But mainly because I can't tell the difference in gender. No offence to @Diura

• Options
    @nagash
    Put on some music and lets see if you can keep up papi, I normally am the hostess. 
    I just know stuff on random shit. 
    But anyhow, its really based on w/e is possessing the skeleton as well. 
    :o

It looks like the forces of good can retire for now. You can handle the Lord of Undeath better than any of us. 

Welp, time for me to head to the beach and burn like the sun.

• Options
    Solarion said:
    @nagash
    Put on some music and lets see if you can keep up papi, I normally am the hostess. 
    I just know stuff on random shit. 
    But anyhow, its really based on w/e is possessing the skeleton as well. 
    :o

It looks like the forces of good can retire for now. You can handle the Lord of Undeath better than any of us. 

Welp, time for me to head to the beach and burn like the sun.

Tell me about it. I'm still in shock
  • Options
    I play them all. I like making a girl character that looks like me (idealized), a girl character I would really like to look like, or a male character I like to look at. I do notice as a male character, other players are a lot ruder. As a female character, you get flirted with. I don't really care. It's all part of the fun!
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Welphgryn said:
    @Welphgryn I hope they follow normal elf culture, male elves can look REALLY gender-binary. 
    @FairyPinkett Honestly, elves are hot. I had a man crush on Legolas from Lord of the Rings movie.. my girlfriend thought I was crazy, and my wife almost left me.
    Omg almost choked on my tea XD so funny xD 
    At least now  I know I'm not the only one who is forced into target practice with tea!
  • Options
    Such a waste of tea ☕
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    My male characters will be male, and my female characters will be female. 

I've yet to play a mmorpg that lets you cross dress, so I guess that keeps it pretty simple for me. 
    You could put a pink dress on a tauren, orc, worgen or whatever in WoW, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    @Rumbleforge I'm not mistaken.

• Options
    nagash said:
    Such a waste of tea ☕
    Got that right.  Geesh. So don't encourage it!   
    Oh, she's right about those pelvic bones oh Deadly One.  Maybe you could switch them with another skellie now and then for variety!
    That is if it really matters. lol
  • Options
    O Lilem!  Furries in WoW ... I can't unsee that now ... 
  • Options
    Esthetics is so important to me. If the male is feminine, I'll pass, because if I want to play a masculine character, then I do want to play with masculine character. I don't want the whole Male Elf in WOW situation or I'll choose a female character. Because female characters are more fun to play with(reasons) and they are customization options are so vast and good. (Pump the BOOBS) 

Also If XY looks bad, if I can't really make something goodlooking out of it, then I'll still be choosing to play XX. 
  • Options
    A dude cause it's basically me I wanna be. Only with a bunch of armor and weapons... Mainly cause I'd probably get arrested if I started slaying bunnies in the forest with full plate on lol. Incidentally I do have swords and junk but armor is outside my price range right now. =\
  • Options
    Partially #1 and #3, I prefer to play males since I am one, and I like to sorta see myself as my character, and it is easier for me to do so playing as a male character.
  • Options
    I had a female character once. I deleted her because i was constantly getting hit on by prepubescent squeakers thinking I was actually a girl. Now, I just can't bring myself to make one ever again.
  • Options
    @Solarion
    The lord of death surely knows how to dance. The underworld is a fiesta in its own way. 
    @I_Am_Sithis
    I like you ;D I agree. 
    @T-Elf
    .. Pandas?
    @nagash
    Hey, you're not the first sack of bones I've shocked back to life. Loca am I right? 
  • Options
    mostly do male characters but i do sometimes have a female character or two. people like giving things to females
  • Options
    I'll have to figure this one out later.
    On one hand, I want to be #1 and #2
    On the other, I want to be #3.

But boiling it all down, I think I'll try to be a male playing a sexy female character, then make make a guild named the "He-Man Woman Hater's Club" from the Little Rascals and only allow males in there.  (Pretty sure they let in women at the end of the movie... and still unsure if one of those kids was a girl the whole time, anyway.)  That should put me in all three!
  • Options
    Caelron said:
    I'll have to figure this one out later.
    On one hand, I want to be #1 and #2
    On the other, I want to be #3.

But boiling it all down, I think I'll try to be a male playing a sexy female character, then make make a guild named the "He-Man Woman Hater's Club" from the Little Rascals and only allow males in there.  (Pretty sure they let in women at the end of the movie... and still unsure if one of those kids was a girl the whole time, anyway.)  That should put me in all three!

Just play whichever gender you want. We should be well past whatever behavioral stereotypes on how each gender should behave in this day and age. 
  • Options

I've always played a male character since my first MMO. My brother would have a female char now and then though, but he's an idiot so there you go. :tongue:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It depends on the looks and animations, really. My night elves in WoW were always female, because male night elves are butt ugly :( And the opposite for Worgens: males look like badass wolves, while female worgens look like **** dogs.
  • Options
    I am thinking I will make my Vek Summoner/Cleric and Vek Mage/Mage both female, one young and attractive and the other haggered and witch like. Then potentially a male Tulnar or Nikua character.
  • Options
    Definitely number one.
    Though yeah I roll the Duncan....Duncan? Predictive text chooses Duncan above woman? Wth, yeah anyway, 
    So I normally roll at least one idealised Duncan I'd like to be, one Duncan that looks like me.

For my male toons, because I'm not one, they have a habit of ending up terribly stereotyped....Though I'm learning how not to be so pidgeonholey
  • Options
    Hmm, I suppose I fall into the first category. I usually role male Dwarves if I am able to simply due to my love for their culture (short alcoholics that are held up in mountains)
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Welphgryn said:
    @Welphgryn I hope they follow normal elf culture, male elves can look REALLY gender-binary. 
    @FairyPinkett Honestly, elves are hot. I had a man crush on Legolas from Lord of the Rings movie.. my girlfriend thought I was crazy, and my wife almost left me.
    I'm glad your boyfriend didn't have a problem with it.
    He's the insightful one.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Welphgryn said:
    @karthos I tried replying to your comment, but it immediately got a message "Comment needs to be Approved".. So now I'm like.. um.. I better behave lol
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Welphgryn said:
    @karthos I tried replying to your comment, but it immediately got a message "Comment needs to be Approved".. So now I'm like.. um.. I better behave lol
  • Options
    My main will be male. But I usually have at least one female alt. Variety is the spice of life.  
    @nagash On bones behind sexless. Apart from the pelvis thing if memory serves me lady skeletons have one less or more ribs too. So if you have been dead for soooo long you can't remember which sex you were, just count your ribs :)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Agender: version gendervoid... Or Dude... Whichever has better hairstyles...

Although Demiboy sounds pretty PvP OP.. i'll have to think this through
  • Options
    I will be male because someone told me there was gonna be voice chat. and i aint about to look like a woman and sound like a man.