Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What sex will your character(s) be?

Comments

• Options
    NOT MALE. 
  • Options
    Umji said:
    NOT MALE. 
    Urgh..... Male hater?
  • Options
    Agender: version gendervoid... Or Dude... Whichever has better hairstyles...

Although Demiboy sounds pretty PvP OP.. i'll have to think this through

Those are not pokemons? 

I generally like a female avatar more, but might roll a male main since that's how the community know me. I typically am not so involved with the community forums before this game. 

• Options
    I can make some alt to be male, but usually mostly female because reason 3. But then the looks can be very different from how I look depending on the idea of the character and therefore more about reason 1.
  • Options

*Produces girl guides introduction to semaphore*

I have a diver down; keep well clear at slow speed., I am maneuvering with difficulty, I am disabled,  listing heavily to starboard and taking on water.
    You are running into danger, I am operating astern propulsion, shooting nets and dragging my anchor.

*sagenod* 
  • Options
    Male. as I've made a female character before and was hit on constantly, it was rather hilarious but at the same time, off-putting.
  • Options

Gosh, kids this days have so many genders to choose from. I'm like those racist grandpas that cannot use anything more advanced than a telegraph, I don't understand much of these things, I just let people be whatever they want to be.

So I'll be an elf. Which is a gender on itself. A rightful gender recognised by the UN. 

Seems that in Iceland 83% of people recognise themselves as "elf". 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Can bones have a gender ?
    Only some genders can have bone(r)s. 
  • Options
    Probably a solid number 1 with a lot of number 3. 
    I typically play under the female card due to my personality and how I feel about myself . That being said I do play the man role, but rarely at that. It is just hard for me to embody that. In the end all of my characters are a part of me and an extension of myself. 

-Momz
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    All my toons are female.  I'm female and I like it.  If I tried playing a guy I'm sure I'd make a mess of it, even though I do like their facial hair choices in many games.

I have the same feelings about being male.  All my characters are male because my only true knowledge in life is that I could not portray a convincing female.  The facial hair is just a bonus but I tend to play Dwarves so the facial hair options tend to be the same for both sexes.
  • Options
    I'm a man so of course I play male avatars. The character regardless of race is just an extension of me in an rpg. 
  • Options
    The main question is will being male or female change the game for you in one way or another?
  • Options
    Yes.
    Cos roleplay.
    Cos gender biases. (Flirting on a male toon is less 'eeww why are whispering me THAT' , grouping on a female toon is less 'noob don't you know how to play?'
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Did someone say Pandas ? @FairyPinkett I really didn't care for WoW all that much, so I'm not sure where the panda reference came from or applies to.  :s
    Hmmm you may have been referring to my remark about Lilem's posted picture.
  • Options
    I will have one male and one female character.  I seem to get more party invites playing a female lol. 
  • Options
    Girl for sure. I like hair.
  • Options
    depends on what names i can get 
  • Options
    I always play male characters. I will often choose my race based on which looks the best in a majority of male armor models.
  • Options
    I'm an elf. Does it make a difference? :flushed:
  • Options
    There should be a quest to unlock a third gender.

I'm not serious btw.. or I don't think I am... I dunno, I'm slowly convincing myself that it would be a fun quest.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I'm an elf. Does it make a difference? :flushed:
    Thats how I feel 
  • Options
    I will play what I think looks good. And I don't know how things will look yet so I can't really answer.
  • Options
    I'll be what I'm 

1)Hard RP (atleast try because it's really like a rare species these days)
    2)Man (if you're a woman I don't care you're equal to others)
    3)I will play my role of ruler and chief of my guild + the most active in economy/political with my node :D
  • Options
    I'm male, my avatars are always female. I don't see a need in assigning them gender/sex traits/personalities. But that's me, I don't plan on flirting or finding a spouse as I am happily married IRL and would prefer to not have to balance two marriages  :/

I do feel sorry that those of you who do identify as girls/ladies IRL and play w/ female avatars are subjected to the types of comments boys/men at any age are capable of. It's a game and no one should be made to feel uncomfortable because of things people are saying.

TBH if I met another character/player that I really enjoyed interacting with and they proposed a marriage of convenience, I could see myself agreeing regardless of sex/gender of the player/avatar.

It's 2000 and something already, don't we all love each other yet?
  • Options
    No. The general rule is to hate everyone equally.
  • Options
    All of these comments oh my yikes! 
    Okay so to give a heads up, 
    I heavily judge what you are based on your characters, if you have a female character then you are a girl to me. 
    Legit I treat you like a lady friend, and I've had so many cases where I'll join a voice call being all perky about to talk to my "girl gamer" friend and then theres a deep ass dude voice...
    I just sit there like, "honey no hah honey NO." 

Then leave. Like some of my friends do this as well, like one *cough he won't see this cough* who makes his characters tits always SUPER huge and perky. 
    I always end up sitting in dungeons staring at his characters tits trying to figure out the like... "how do these things work." logic more than anything else. 
    Its even better when acrobatics happen and I'm watching titsaurus over there flop around with rock hard tits that barely jiggle or shake. 

Like damn, that gives me chest pains just thinking about it. 
  • Options
    @Zekima

THANK
    YOU
    FOR
    YOUR
    COMMENT.
    :D 
  • Options
    Also guys lets just remember, there are some "deep ass voiced" men out there that would rather play a small **** girl and be like "**** why you think it wrong for me to be playing as tinkerbell, can't a grown ass **** play tinkerbell" 
     :D:D:D:D 
    Like, come-on we gotta respect those dudes for their.. honesty. Yeah, I'll call it honesty. 
    (sorry sorry) 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Bannith said:
    No. The general rule is to hate everyone equally.

My general rule towards everybody is, "I love you, but I just can't stand to be around you."

And don't worry, I'm very indiscriminate about it.
  • Options
    @Bannith
    I thought only people that hated themselves hated everyone else  :/