Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ENMITY

Comments

• Options
    The more I sit here thinking about it, the more excited I get to have a core group of old school L2 players in Ashes. Even though I've spent many more years playing other MMOs including the most time played in WoW, L2 was still by far the most fun I had in an MMO.

Tried playing in again a few years ago after it had gone to F2P, and it was a completely different game and simply wasn't fun. I mean going from a game that was focused on groups of 9 people grinding for hours starting at as low of levels as 20 or so to a solo grindy game till level 85+ before joining a group wasn't fun for me.
  • Options
    @Sojiro1500 hop in the discord chat sometime and let's talk some more :) even though you have played other mmo's you know and have the mentality of an L2 player. Your other mmo experience and knowledge is just a plus. We are going to have a diverse group of people but having an L2 mix will set us apart frim the rest.
  • Options
    @sojiro1500 You can join us or allow us to have all the fun. Up to you ;) We are going to want this core group sooner than later. By talking to each other in discord we will have created that tightly knitted core before release
  • Options
    @Thomas Gee if your looking to help build a like minded guild early, ENMITY is your group. Read through our main post and I am sure you'll agree. Hop in the discord and chat whenever!  :)
  • Options
    welcome to the team @Dinomitey, @donteflon, @thomas gee
  • Options
    A very late welcome to @Bleddyn too LOL
  • Options
    @Jajujo welcome! I will speak with you later this afternoon and get you tagged up.
  • Options
    I'd say this guild has my favorite Discord to log and go AFK in. 

But seriously, you guys are cool.
  • Options
    Your welcome to AFK anytime @karthos LOL
  • Options
    @Karthos what winter said :smile: but seriously tag up!
  • Options
    @GOAT you convinced me to commit to ENMITY now instead of waiting. I know it was tough to convince me.... "shouldn't be a problem" those words cut deep into my soul and boom I'm in. 
    In all seriousness though, can't wait to play a game with you guys that has a similar PvP system to L2.
  • Options
    So far 3 of us will be at Pax. If you are able to join please let me know through discord or pm me here. Monday is still the only day left if you could not get in early, but Steven hinted at tickets through the Ashes site in the coming weeks. http://west.paxsite.com

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Forums bugged, multi posted my Pax comment... @Shunex can you delete this and the 6 comments below? Thanks

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Forums bugged, multi posted my Pax comment...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    @Karthos coming to Pax with us?  >:) 
  • Options
    GOAT said:
    @Karthos coming to Pax with us?  >:) 
    Not this year. Busy that weekend.
  • Options
    Is that JJDIDTIEBUCKLE I see??
  • Options
    @BrvBrvSirRobin indeed it is
  • Options
    God that brings back memories. AT@T reach out and touch somebody. 
  • Options
    Welcome @FaithZero!
  • Options
    Thanks @GOAT. Awesome to be apart of the ENMITY battle train!
  • Options
    Welcome @Synjen looking forward to playing with you again!
  • Options
    welcome @Synjen! fun times ahead!
  • Options
    @Bleddyn! Cameron signed up yet?