Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ENMITY

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @MrWaffles.  Just saying, you must be more of the "B guild" since waffles are evil!

On a side note.  May be interesting in joining!
    Since pancakes are just flat Waffles I can't hate on them to much :-)

If you did join we could start a pvp squad and call it the breakfast club. Striking fear into the hearts of all through our tasty vengeance.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Welcome to ENMITY @mamayakopombe!
  • Options
    The "Breakfast Club" is now definitely going to be one of the group names. We just need to go recruit a couple breakfast meats, a hash brown, 2 egg, and some toast to join @MrWaffles and @PancakeSmuggler. Oh, and a side of GOAT milk.
  • Options
    Are most of the leadership EST or PST? 
  • Options
    Are most of the leadership EST or PST? 
    Both. Even spread
  • Options
    Great concept! Would be great to chat sometime!
  • Options
    GOAT said:
    The "Breakfast Club" is now definitely going to be one of the group names. We just need to go recruit a couple breakfast meats, a hash brown, 2 egg, and some toast to join @MrWaffles and @PancakeSmuggler. Oh, and a side of GOAT milk.
    We just need to find Beacon, Syrup, and Cafecino  now
  • Options
    Great concept! Would be great to chat sometime!
    [ENMITY] Winter#3120
  • Options
    I'm in, strap on armor, sharpen blades, Grab a few friends and my son, who showed me this game, and hopfully my GF will come play also

• Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Delrik2k!
  • Options
    Thanks, now to find me a  good tag

• Options
    Hi @Hoax, Enmity is what you are looking for! check out page 1 of this post and join us in Discord to have a talk with @GOAT or @WinterAssassin if interested.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    A HUGE congratulations to our very own @Bleddyn for being hired on to join the Pax team at this year's PaxWest! 
  • Options
    Welcome @Wraeven to ENMITY!
  • Options
    Hi all.. poking my nose in.  Not committing, but interested.  Early days :) Thx for the invite!
  • Options
    @Wraeven get your feet wet as long as you like! We are more than happy to keep you well fed and a roof over your head in the meantime  ;).
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Welcome to ENMITY @AureliaWrynn!
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Bryt!
  • Options
    @GOAT Although this will be my first ever guild I would've joined from the advice I have been given from others then you seem like a respectful guild. I love the name and the goal how you are focused on PVP. I also like how you try and make a name for yourself by being the enemy which I love the sound off. I'm still a bit rough and need to do some research and some game time in mmo's I think first but it will be nice if we could introduce each other and see how things go off from there :smiley:
  • Options
    @Ketchup, like I said we all started some where. Every mmo vet in these forums was once joining there first guild, and the rest is history. The first mmo I had ever played was Lineage 2, and I played that game nearly everyday for 9 years. I would be honored to speak with you more and see if ENMITY is the right fit for you. If you do join I assure you that our members will be by your side teaching you the mmo ropes. 
  • Options
    @GOAT I really appreciate the offer, I'll think about it more tomorrow as it is quite late in the UK... I guess I have to start of somewhere and soon be telling someone that they need to join there first guild :smile:
  • Options
    @Ketchup come chat with us in discord

• Options
    @MrWaffles
    If you did join we could start a pvp squad and call it the breakfast club. Striking fear into the hearts of all through our tasty vengeance.
    I did join, I like the idea of a breakfast club striking fear into the hearts of others!
  • Options
    Hello guys, i will like to know if your are fine to have a french (canadian) team in your alliance, we almost all speak english and french. Im from a group of experienced players in Pvp/Pve who were playing at Archeage and some others Mmo together, we did a lot of trade and pvp together and some raid/dungeon. If i join your alliance i will have for sure one friend who will join me and probably around 10 others or more will follow when the game will be close to the release date. Let me know if its possible to my team to joined your alliance eventually :)
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @samzaki,

We are currently looking for members for the guild only. Any Alliances that may be created will be a future endeavor. This is something will be interested in after the official release of Ashes. If it's something we decide to publicly announce, it will be  on this thread around that time frame.

Qualities in theses guilds and their leadership will be carefully examined by myself and @GOAT.  As you can see from our recruitment post, we are meticulous when it comes to Leadership over a guild. We will want to see some qualities in the leadership that we have listed in our original post. Also, we will not want part of guilds who have established a bad reputation. We will want to know what we are getting involved with and that it is the best decision for our Guild. These things just cannot be determined until after the game has been released.

Thank you for your interest and stopping by Enmity's recruitment post. I hope this answers your question
  • Options
    @Samzaki we currently already have one french Canadian with us :) so he can translate you're Canadian for us! :) but ya ditto what @WinterAssassin said for sure.
  • Options
    Your alliance seem to be the kind of alliance that we are looking for, we are not in any alliance for now and we want to be whit a well organized group of peoples.
  • Options
    @Samzaki

It will be easier to speak in our discord
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Hoax
  • Options
    Welcome @Hurco to ENMITY!