Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

ALPHA 0 Keys - UPDATES / FAQ's

Comments

• @F1zbanImagine you want a wedding cake.
    you are the first person to cut and try with your wife. (that's alpha 1) but before that the confectioners had to make the soil, try it, refine it, as well as the cream and everything else ... They talk with family , friends and more what shoud be the taste and design (that's the alpha 0)
  • Heiler said:
    @F1zbanImagine you want a wedding cake.
    you are the first person to cut and try with your wife. (that's alpha 1) but before that the confectioners had to make the soil, try it, refine it, as well as the cream and everything else ... They talk with family , friends and more what shoud be the taste and design (that's the alpha 0)
    Well, i imagined backers are that family. Instead they throw out keys to random draws and pumpkin carving contests.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    That sad feeling when you realize you didn't receive an Alpha 0 email. 
    edited December 2017
    Most people I know have a key *feels bad*
    Gratz to all that have keys and have fun! <3
  • @Belewyn
    didnt recieve the email.
  • Check Spam or Junk folder.
  • after seeing the new packs my hype has never been higher 
  • Hi guys, i'm late but all of the key have been sent?
  • An email has been sent detailing when they will send the actual key and the steps needed to be taken to access Alpha 0. Check your spam, promotions, and other folders if you do not see it in your main email location. If you received the email, then all you have to do is wait till you get the next one and follow the instructions.
  • An email has been sent detailing when they will send the actual key and the steps needed to be taken to access Alpha 0. Check your spam, promotions, and other folders if you do not see it in your main email location. If you received the email, then all you have to do is wait till you get the next one and follow the instructions.
    Well there are still ppl which didnt even got the 1st email yet^^

edited December 2017
    An email has been sent detailing when they will send the actual key and the steps needed to be taken to access Alpha 0. Check your spam, promotions, and other folders if you do not see it in your main email location. If you received the email, then all you have to do is wait till you get the next one and follow the instructions.

All of the first emails have been sent out, so if you don't have yours or haven't been able to find it, you need to open a ticket with support or contact a mod like @Belewyn. And on another note, make sure you are asking about Alpha 0 keys, there are a few people on Discord who are saying "I bought BoW, where is my key?"

All of the first emails have been sent out, so if you don't have yours or haven't been able to find it, you need to open a ticket with support or contact a mod like @Belewyn. And on another note, make sure you are asking about Alpha 0 keys, there are a few people on Discord who are saying "I bought BoW, where is my key?"
    I know about all of this... and Belewyn knows about it already too^^
  • @Belewyn
    I thought I heard a rumor after the Week 40 Drawings that there would be one last opportunity to gain access to the Alpha 0 testing... is this true?  If it is, did I miss it already?

Thank you for all of your hard work answering and re-answering questions Belewyn!
  • Heya, yes there is another event planned as well as if you look at the new packages on the store there is new alpha 0 entries earned towards drawings of keys. more info on that will come in a press release that is anticipated to drop soon
  • When will the 2nd Email be sent out to A0 people?
  • this week
  • When will the 2nd Email be sent out to A0 people?
    Around the 13th was being kicked around Discord yesterday.
  • If you have an Alpha0 key, is this only for one event or do you have access to all proceeding Alpha0 events? 
    edited December 2017
    All of the Alpha 0 email resends have been completed for those who reached out to me. <3
  • Can yoBelewyn said:
    All of the Alpha 0 email resends have been completed for those who reached out to me. <3
    Can you please confirm the 2nd set of emails have not been sent out yet? Tomorrow is already Dec 13th, ....?
  • Havent been sent yet
  • Is there an ETA on when emails will be sent out?
  • Caelron said:
    @Belewyn
    I thought I heard a rumor after the Week 40 Drawings that there would be one last opportunity to gain access to the Alpha 0 testing... is this true?  If it is, did I miss it already?

Thank you for all of your hard work answering and re-answering questions Belewyn!
    @Belewyn the only event is that the chance is higher when a package was bought, or will there be another event in the near future?
  • Like you guys, us MODs are also in a wait and see capacity. We have not yet heard what the event will be, when it will be, when it will be announced.
  • Does this mean A0 actually starts later then 15.12.?

Since we didn't even get the surveys yet.
  • At some time, somewhere, something will be announced. maybe, probably it could even be happing right now 

• @TurboBlimp

Alpha Zero :: Alpha Phase 1 ::  Alpha Phase 2 :: Beta Phase 1 :: Beta Phase 2
    • These are all considered completely different things
    Alpha Zero is only obtainable via Random Draw & Hand-Selected by the Devs

More importantly,
    Alpha Zero is considered to be the " Final PRE-Alpha " Phase 
    ( please correct me if I'm wrong )

in a way, Pre-Alpha is to test what sorts of ideas, functionality and other concepts that the Dev team have created - but in order to have a more accurate Test, they need Players to Participate. 

The biggest difference is that Alpha Phase 1 will be the Equivalent to other MMOs' version of the word ... " Alpha
    (hence the word " Zero " , in the phrase " Alpha Zero " )
    edited December 2017
    And honestly, so far ... Ashes of Creation's PAX Pre-Alpha was fairly good - especially since it was (supposedly) made in the 90 Days after KickStarter ( right ? )

More importantly, some PAX Testers thought it was a finished game :o
    ... some great feedback on a ... " Pre-Pre Alpha " imo  :D

( EDIT: probably the best FeedBack ever ?!?? )
This discussion has been closed.