Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ALPHA 0 Keys - UPDATES / FAQ's

Comments

• Options
     o:) 
  • Options
    please send me an alpha key i want to try it and help improve it
  • Options
  • Options
    Didnt get the alpha time slot email @Belewyn :/ 
  • Options
    Still no alpha key for me. :/
  • Options
    no key  snifffffff :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    I received 2nd email and send survey
  • Options
    The deed is done 
  • Options
    Thanks @Eragale and @lexmax, I do understand what Alpha Zero is about but keys are given away for Alpha Zero so this is in fact the earliest access to ashes which is exactly what I was promised in the package I bought.
  • Options
    Thanks @Eragale and @lexmax, I do understand what Alpha Zero is about but keys are given away for Alpha Zero so this is in fact the earliest access to ashes which is exactly what I was promised in the package I bought.
    "

Braver of Worlds - Early Bird Limited!

Invite to Closed Alpha - Phase 1 (Earliest Access to Ashes!) "

This is phase 0 meant for family and friends this has nothing to do with the main game as stated above. If you feel toy have been wronged, then you should have read the terms and conditions before buying 

• Options
    This horse has been beat to death so much that @nagash rides it cause there is no meat left. As with anything you spend money on, buyer beware. Do your due diligence and research before clicking 
    Image result for buy now image
    Kickstarter was in May, the announcement on how alphas and betas would be handled was announced in March. Just because you clicked on something, said "oh shiny" and dropped your cash, don't be surprised when the fine print smacks you in the piehole.

It all comes down to what "Ashes" is. If a limited pre-alpha with no real core systems in place, that tests backend and number-crunching is "access" then you have an argument. If a persistent alpha with most of the game map, core systems, and is persistent is "access" then your point is moot.
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError I prefer to float around 
  • Options
    Whoop whoop, filled up survey.  B)
  • Options
    Any word on when game download will be available? Also is there a known file size of the game? 
  • Options
    File size was said to be around 7 GB.
  • Options
    Details of the timing is included in the 2nd email
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Looking at my 2nd email, it does not provide any information on when or where I can download the game files for alpha0. 
  • Options
    Once your survey is processed you will receive a third and final email with download instructions @Adamjy12345
  • Options
    Belewyn said:

For clarity, you will receive (1) email containing validation and instruction that began being delivered on December 8th. A 2nd email will be sent on 12/13 with a time slot sign up. A 3rd email containing instruction, Download client and containing your key will be sent no later than 12/15. Yes, you will be able to download in advance for those who have asked due to internet latency concerns.

UPDATE:

As of 12/9/2017 at 5 PM PST, all Alpha 0 key winners should have received an email to address registered on their Ashes of Creation accounts. Please check your SPAM, Promotional, Junk, Bulk or equivalent folders for this message. If you have not received this email, please send a DM to me and we will work to validate your access and facilitate a resend of this email. A 2nd email will be delivered to your registered account in the next few days containing additional details related to ALPHA 0, your credentials / key code, as well as a link to the download client. Thank you and best wishes <3

12/13 - All 2nd emails containing time slot sign up have been mailed. If you have not received your email please DM me in Discord (belle bot.exe) and I will escalate having this resent to you. Thank you.

Keep in mind this is in regards to ALPHA 0, not ALPHA 1 (AKA KickStarter / Summer Sale Alpha)

Thank you,

So there seems to be some confusion I did not receive a key and I'm sort of a big deal. May u please look into this and get back with me, thanks
  • Options
    @Flatline can you please fill out a ticket on the home page and then DM me the number. I will ensure it gets escalated.
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Looking at my 2nd email, it does not provide any information on when or where I can download the game files for alpha0. 
    Thats info in the 3rd and final email which is due to be sent on 12/15
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    @lexmax I was being sarcastic, to correct this from happening again I will only comment with 5 Second videos. 😢 I sorry
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Belewyn said:
    Thats info in the 3rd and final email which is due to be sent on 12/15

Wow!  That is cutting it close for those of us who need to make plans, as that is the same day as the live stream AND the start of Alpha 0. I'd really like more notice that I got my time slots.
  • Options
    I have yet to receive an email. No Alpha 0 for me. Maybe I can take your slot? haha Im off work for 6+ weeks with a Tibia, Fibia break.  :'(
  • Options
    Things do seem to be getting cut quite fine. I do hope those horrid fires are not effecting the good people at IS. All the best to the IS team.
  • Options
    Should I be worried about not getting the last e-mail with the access yet? I finished the survey.
  • Options
    The third and last email has not been sent out yet and there's no guess when it will happen
  • Options
    c0ug4r said:
    The third and last email has not been sent out yet and there's no guess when it will happen
    I can guess, the Livestream is at 3pm PST. It's likely we'll get them around that time.
  • Options
    Elder said:
    c0ug4r said:
    I can guess, the Livestream is at 3pm PST. It's likely we'll get them around that time.
    @Elder I think somebody mentioned that the last mail will be send out a little bit ahead, so people have actually time to download the ~ 7 GB :smile:
  • Options
    Must...stop....refreshing....email......must....stop....checking spam.....

This discussion has been closed.