Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ALPHA 0 Keys - UPDATES / FAQ's

Comments

• Options

Sarumonin-Today at 7:43 AM

Please avoid talking about the game or launcher from this moment forward, do not talk about the launcher, patcher, etc. Thanks friends. If you have any issues, contact a Moderator directly.
  • Options
    I still didn't get mail.
    Guess no alpha for me....
    :'(
  • Options

Sarumonin-Today at 7:43 AM

Please avoid talking about the game or launcher from this moment forward, do not talk about the launcher, patcher, etc. Thanks friends. If you have any issues, contact a Moderator directly.
    Ha, you posted that the same time I edited my post. After reading that I think I'll just get rid of it all together.
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Quoi
    Edit: Deleted.
    Edit: Also, please use the Alpha 0 Forums.
    Yeah that was my bad, that's why I edited it.
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Quoi
    Edit: Deleted.
    Edit: Also, please use the Alpha 0 Forums.

Yeah my b
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    So having a few issues I can't talk about here cause of NDA... first off how come I've lost my alpha 0 participant status - and I can no longer see the alpha 0 forums?

Edit: I see some people have the same issue so I'll just be patient
  • Options
    I purchased the "founders package" for $150.  I can't remember if that is Alpha 1 or not!  Excited regardless,  I love testing games and working out all of the kinks.   What's the ETA on Alpha 1?  Way to stoked!!
  • Options
    Honestly feel like this is going to have a great community similar to WoW.  Don't get me wrong WoW has plenty of trolls but there was heaps of great people playing and still playing the game!   Love the new class chart you guys dropped!  SO many choices!!
  • Options
    Founder is Alpha phase 2. Google Ashes Kickstarter, the page is still there.
  • Options
    Forums Perms for alpha 0 board are a work in progress. Some issues still trying to sort out
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    Forums Perms for alpha 0 board are a work in progress. Some issues still trying to sort out
    Yeah, my permissions just disappeared.  >:)
  • Options
    Belewyn said:
    I do not appear to have any access here for the Alpha 0 forums either, fyi
  • Options
    I still didn't get mail with link. Is it OK?
  • Options
    I'm also not having DL mail or getting forums perms, just sayin. idk about ETA but my DL speed is like 1Go per hours and my turn "is" in 9 hours now :/
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    deleted
  • Options
    Updated
  • Options
    Still waiting my last mail  :#
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    Still waiting my last mail  :#
    Typically comes 30 min prior to timeslot
  • Options
    30 minutes to download the game? Is it enough?
    Still waiting for DNA documents and download link. 1,5 hours till access window will open.
    Rly worried...

Belewyn said:Typically comes 30 min prior to timeslot

• Options
    15 minutes before my testing timeslot begins and nooooo email to download game #sad
  • Options
    15 minutes before my testing timeslot begins and nooooo email to download game #sad
    Same here. Patiently waiting at 23:47, work tomorrow at 8:00.

How much I am sacrificing and not even getting a download e-mail :P
  • Options
    Please keep all alpha 0 related chat in the correct category :)
  • Options
    FliP said:

+11 to pst (2 o'clock in the morning). Wait or go to sleep already?

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Resp said:
    FliP said:

+11 to pst (2 o'clock in the morning). Wait or go to sleep already?

I can't comment anything AoC related, due to reasons, but I will most likely go to bed in 10-15 minutes unless a notification flashes my screen.

• Options
    I have a scheduled time for the Alpha 0 and got the emails and everything. However I have looked over and over again and never got a link to download the client in any of the emails or anything. My time is tonight at 8 so hopefully that can get fixed real soon.
  • Options
    i hope for chrismas i have keys o:)
  • Options
    mika0083 said:
    i hope for chrismas i have keys o:)
     o:) 
  • Options
    Been here for a year now. RIP no key. Congratulations to all who get to play test Alpha 0! At least I got to see the Alpha 0 stream so that's nice. I'll be here to give my feedback from the sidelines :) Was hoping I could get my hands on it to provide Compatibility testing and client side performance analytics like I do at work. Get in there and help smash some bugs everyone.
  • Options
    Michael said:
    Been here for a year now. RIP no key. Congratulations to all who get to play test Alpha 0! At least I got to see the Alpha 0 stream so that's nice. I'll be here to give my feedback from the sidelines :) Was hoping I could get my hands on it to provide Compatibility testing and client side performance analytics like I do at work. Get in there and help smash some bugs everyone.

It's no fun watch other, I wanted to do my own BUG REPORT! Oh well, maybe later.

• Options
    any date on when Invite to Closed Alpha - Phase 2 (Persistent Alpha) is ? is alpha zero like something way before that?
This discussion has been closed.