Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Lifetime Subscription ?

I didnt find a package with Lifetime subscription, is it gone?

Tryed to find it but i cant see? I know there was a 500$ Package with a LifeSub :-(

does somebody knows more about it?

Best Regards
Sylarr

Comments

• I believe that was a Kickstarter exclusive and is no longer part of future packs 
  • This^
  • Nagash is correct. Lifetime sub was Kickstarter exclusive. There are other packs that come with subtime that starts ticking once servers go live. Sub time is not consumed during testing phases.

• Nope, there was some drama over them letting summer backers buy the lifetime subscription so they won't be available ever again.  :(
  • Post moved to Gen discussion
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I redeemed my kickstarter rewards (I bought the lifetime bundle).  Though, I don’t see anywhere in my account/dashboard that I will actually have this when the game comes out. Am I not looking in the right place?  It shows all of my bundle rewards with the glaring exception of “Lifetime Subscription”
  • Don't worry @Shadowfiend the lifetime sub has not been added to the game yet as there is no use for it as of now but it is part of the kickstart pack you paid for so it will show up when the game comes out I'm guessing 
  • Thanks for the info @nagash
  • As long as you see Braver of Worlds (Kickstarter Backer) <or higher> under orders you are golden. All you have to do is wait for the announcement of a date for Alpha 1 since you also have access from then.
  • When I saw the lifetime sub I was like.. that's mine. If paying $15 a month it will pay itself off in 2.7 years! Good ideas devs 😁
  • C4eaglem said:
    When I saw the lifetime sub I was like.. that's mine. If paying $15 a month it will pay itself off in 2.7 years! Good ideas devs 😁
    Haha. No doubt a fine investment :D 
  • I would love to get that but I'll have to settle for a years sub.
  • Bought the 150 USD pack, so at least that's 4 months covered.. I was too late for the KS packs. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I just hopped in the forum for the first time since I bought my kickstarter package (Braver of Worlds) I know it offered Char name hold and forum titles but I cant find anything about it. I figured ide leave this here since it seems the most relevant lol. Can anyone update me on this (where to go for it or when ill get access to it).
  • As long as you see Braver of Worlds (Kickstarter Backer) <or higher> under orders you are golden. All you have to do is wait for the announcement of a date for Alpha 1 since you also have access from then.

....and oh what a glorious day that will be!
  • @Solvite, they have not completed all of the unique forum badges yet. As for Character Name and Guild Name registration, the general theory is we will have to wait until closer to release.
  • i saw the kickstarter packages, but couldnt buy, i dont have a credit card :-( wanted to buy via paypal but it was not possible to choose paypal :-(
  • Sylarr said:
    i saw the kickstarter packages, but couldnt buy, i dont have a credit card :-( wanted to buy via paypal but it was not possible to choose paypal :-(
    They had a Summer backing with the exact same packages that ran for a month after the Kickstarter that accepted Paypal. Sorry to hear you missed out.
  • C4eaglem said:
    When I saw the lifetime sub I was like.. that's mine. If paying $15 a month it will pay itself off in 2.7 years! Good ideas devs 😁
    You didn't factor in the cost of all the cosmetics that go with it.  But if you don't value those then yes 2.7 years :)
  • Sylarr said:
    i saw the kickstarter packages, but couldnt buy, i dont have a credit card :-( wanted to buy via paypal but it was not possible to choose paypal :-(
    Really late to the party. Take a gander at the Pre-order packages currently available.
  • KS exclusive, sadly
  • i dint know but if it ever ecisted it might be for the Kickstarter or maybe for the early early birds so i dont think it will come back anymore ^^ sry for you 
  • #BraversUnite
  • Sylarr said:
    They had a Summer backing with the exact same packages that ran for a month after the Kickstarter that accepted Paypal. Sorry to hear you missed out.

ok i missed that #FeelsBadMen damn! :neutral:
  • The bundles currently offered do however offer a good chunk of play time, plus nunerous other goodies that may tickle your fancy.
  • Xombie said:
    The bundles currently offered do however offer a good chunk of play time, plus nunerous other goodies that may tickle your fancy.

yeah the bundles are good, but would be nice to get a lifetime sub for 500 bucks :smiley:
  • Sylarr said:
    Xombie said:
    The bundles currently offered do however offer a good chunk of play time, plus nunerous other goodies that may tickle your fancy.

yeah the bundles are good, but would be nice to get a lifetime sub for 500 bucks :smiley:
    Naturally, but there would be a massive uproar if they made that exclusive available again. I'm glad I got in early enough! 
  • Xombie said:
    Sylarr said:
    Xombie said:

Naturally, but there would be a massive uproar if they made that exclusive available again. I'm glad I got in early enough! 
    I think it would also break Kickstarter TOS as it was supposed to be exclusive if they were to go back on that.

I hold a lifetime sub, but would be ok if they offered a long term sub option that's heavily discounted. Like 1yr sub for $8 a month or something.
  • Karthos said:
    Xombie said:
    Sylarr said:
    Xombie said:

I hold a lifetime sub, but would be ok if they offered a long term sub option that's heavily discounted. Like 1yr sub for $8 a month or something.
    /Agreed. This is the sensible alternative.