Alpha 1 Stress Test Journey

124»

Comments

• Any moderator willing to give me roles for alpha stress tester? kind of pointless without access to the forum.
    If you just got access to test it usually takes about a day.
  • Has the testing been moved to tomorrow (i.e. has anyone got the actual wording on the delay and when it's been moved to)?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Atama said:
    Any moderator willing to give me roles for alpha stress tester? kind of pointless without access to the forum.
     :|  I was upgraded to "level 2" no idea what that is. Not exactly what I was looking for though 
  • Level 2 means you've posted 100 comments.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Atama said:
    Any moderator willing to give me roles for alpha stress tester? kind of pointless without access to the forum.
     :|  I was upgraded to "level 2" no idea what that is. Not exactly what I was looking for though 

Your registered account here on the forums is not a match to the database as having Alpha Stress access. you will need to place a support ticket. If you have done anything like changed your email recently, or maybe you email here on your forums account is not the same as that receiving access could be the culprit.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37708/how-to-submit-a-support-ticket#latest

edited October 2018
    Atama said:

Your registered account here on the forums is not a match to the database as having Alpha Stress access. you will need to place a support ticket. If you have done anything like changed your email recently, or maybe you email here on your forums account is not the same as that receiving access could be the culprit.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37708/how-to-submit-a-support-ticket#latest

ye, i did that last night, seems like it was your email system having 2 different emails. One for forums, one for account.

I changed account email to a more gaming related email(was my personal work email because I generally buy things on said email for keeping tracking of finance purposes.)
    T-Elf said:
    Level 2 means you've posted 100 comments.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I only have 36 posts...O.o
    edited October 2018
    Ahhh a point system.  Well now I'm better informed. Thanks @Belle-bot.exe ♡
    Still would like to get my Alpha Zero title back.
  • T-Elf said:
    Ahhh a point system.  Well now I'm better informed. Thanks @Belle-bot.exe ♡
    Still would like to get my Alpha Zero title back.
    Ranks are used for perms at this time as Vanilla forums has a known bug with the Role feature. Until a resolution is provided we have no other work around.
    edited October 2018
    @Belle-bot.exe ♡ Thanks for the answer! <3  Was wondering why some people still had it while others did not.