Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    FlintMillerFlintMiller Member
    edited October 2020
    Hey peeps, I'm Flint, been a follower of AoC since about 2 years ago. I'm excited for basically merging everything that makes other mmos great into one amazing game, and of course no P2W lol.

I've been an MMORPG fan since a young age, I can recall Ragnarok Online, Tibia, Mu Online, Habbo, Runescape... boy been a while, the current game I'm in is FFXIV however IRL stuff happened and have been MIA for about 8 months.

Nice to meet yall.
  • Options
    PeybolasPeybolas Member, Alpha One
    edited October 2020
    Hi there! I'm Peybolas because Peybol was already taken ¬¬. I started following the game today and will do for few months to see how it progress.

I've been playing L2, GW, Tera, Archeage and Black Desert for years (primarly Tera and Archeage), but as of today I'm out of MMORPGs (and games in general) since 4 o 5 years (due to studies). Now I'm back to see this game, on wich I'm so hyped. The way the game is pretended to be (fully influenced by Steven Sharif) falls just on what I'm looking for and that's why I'll follow this game so close.

I'm from Spain, so sorry for my (maybe) strange english.
  • Options
    Hello I am Madmilks and I cannot wait to play this game.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm BVerse (for now at least XD).
    I'm an MMORPG fan who's been following the project for 2 years now.
    I'm most excited about the game design of AoC where you get to specialize in one thing and having to make choices (in terms of crafting etc). Also I'm very hopeful for a potential Korean(asian) server! I'll still play with 200+ pings on NA if asian server doesn't happen though :)
  • Options
    KatmanduKatmandu Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello there! I'm Katmandu. Started playing MMORPG in Ultima Online (oh, what a game). Afterwards, played GW2, a little bit of WoW, Archeage, currently playing ESO =)

I'm glad to meet you all in game
  • Options
    AbusedalotAbusedalot Member
    edited October 2020
    Hello all, so happy to be a part of this community, i'm totally thrilled to get to play AoC! To the team: thank you for all the work done so far, love your videos :wink:

Hope to meet you guys ingame soon!
  • Options
    Hello, I'm Scorpion. I love lore, chocolate, and MMORPGs. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  • Options
    TyranthraxusTyranthraxus Member
    edited October 2020
    A hearty 'Heya', to everyone!

Yours truly is most excited to see what types of player-events will fit in, to the game. Have been a serial events-host in both Star Wars: Galaxies, then also in Star Wars: The Old Republic. While the latter is still active and in live-production, it'll be a MAJOR relief to get back to a *sandbox* style of game.

As many of you are, am also STOKED for the mechanics of the nodes. Will the first nodes settled upon be our first mega-cities on the servers? What will be the very first metropolis to fall? Which player associations will manage to work together enough to plan ahead and grab a farther-out node, with designs of a super-city? How will the community-tools and communication in the game work out? How will the players who end up as mayors discern themselves publicly, from other players?

This is an exciting development to be keeping tabs on, to say the least! You can wager I'm putting away for a gaming computer, specifically with the launch-date of Ashes in-mind!

(Oh - quick edit: Just thought to mention for fun: For any long-time gamers out there, my forums-name is the name of the final boss you fight in the original 1988 D&D computer game, "Pool of Radiance". Yours truly was Ahl-Vinn in SWG Bria & Starsider, and am Ahlvis in SWTOR on Satele Shan. Events-hosts rule!)
  • Options
    GrimmsleyGrimmsley Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Am an mmorpg veteran and been a backer since 2017 but I just managed to purchase Braver of Worlds!
    I'm glad to be part of this community :D Keep up the good work guys!
  • Options
    RaghRagh Member, Alpha One
    HI HI! My name's Ragh and I do make content of MMO and RPG on YOUTUBE and TWITCH. I've been in love with Ashes of Creation since 2017 and now I've decided it's time to start making content about it.
    My main ROLE now is to creat entertaining videos on youtube showing the great world, lore and fresh mechanics that the game will give us and GROWING an SPANISH BASE.

Hoooola me llamo RAGH y normalmente creo contenido de MMO y RPGs en YOUTUBE y TWITCH. He seguido el desarrollo de Ashes of Creation desde 2017 y ahora por fin he decidido unirme al carro de crear cositas sobre el juego. Así que estoy COLABORANDO en hacer CRECER la COMUNIDAD español del JUEGO tanto en twitch como en youtube.
    Making ASHES OF CREATION great for the SPANISH COMMUNITY
    YOUTUBE TWITCH TWITTER
  • Options
    Good Day everyone! I am super excited about getting really involved in AoC. I started playing MMOs during the initial release of WoW and have played various others over the last decade plus. Haven't found another one that I could sink my time into. The name Qock is derived from a system my friends made up back on Bleeding Hollow, where each of our characters would throw a letter in front of "ock". I'm working on getting them on the AoC hype train too!
  • Options
    DagoskDagosk Member
    edited November 2020
    Good evening,

I'm Dagosk, long time MMORPG player, I just caught wind of Ashes of Creation, the main reason I have joined the forums is not only because of the great mechanics and look of Ashes, but because of the spirit and drive that I have seen on the team behind it.

Looking forward to see all the development step by step and enjoy it all the way.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Hello boys and girls senior mmorpg game player here :) see soon online ' Europe server '.
  • Options
    Hey all! Long time MMO enthusiast and streamer just falling into Ashes of Creation. Looking forward to the promise of Ashes.
  • Options
    BadpatatasBadpatatas Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey guys, I'm Badpatatas - I've been a mmo/rpg player for most of my life. I'm a braver of worlds kickstarter supporter but it's only recently that I've reignited an interest in this game's development. I'm hoping to connect with people and make friends in this game. Due to work I'm mostly a casual player now but I won't shy away from progressing at hard content or pvp etc. Send me a dm if anyone wants to connect! I'm also looking for a chill AoC guild/community around the SD/LA area too! (I reside in LA)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Im Thasselhof, King of my own kingdoom and im a spanish content creator and im in love with how this game is been developed, as a L2 lover, this seems like a dream.

I've been a twitch streamer for the las 6 years and parnter for 4 or so, and cant wait to show the game to my community wich im building again!
    Im sorry if i kill you, corruptión (karma) will come for me anyway :wink:
    Spanish Community Content Creator
    Twitter Youtube Twitch
  • Options
    hey all :) i'm a huge mmorpg fan, been looking to scratch the itch after having last played BDO and EVE a few years back. this game seems to have incredible potential, and i hope that i'm correct on the forums here to see people's discussion and input, and just to have the chance to see the game grow from its beginning.

id say i'm a hardcore no-lifer when the mmorpg is tasty enough, and i'm looking forward to AoC
    (EU Server)
  • Options
    RosyBigBirdRosyBigBird Member
    edited November 2020
    Hey! I'm RosyBigBird, I've loved the idea of MMORPG games for a long time now but I could never find one that called out to me or made me excited to play since I always like to play a Tank. They either miss the mark or just didn't care about it at all. But when I heard of AoC and started looking into the game and it got me all riled up! I can't wait to see what the tank class has to offer!
  • Options
    redzsrredzsr Member
    edited November 2020
    Hey, never played an MMORPG before but yet I'm here :)
    zambonify
  • Options
    KenmarKenmar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello everyone, I'm glad to see how AoC progressed so far and i'm excited to play the game in the future.
  • Options
    Hello all, can’t wait to actually play the game
    🌪
    Sorry I can’t get to December Alpha Test
  • Options
    Hey all. I'm Halen. I can't wait to play this game. If it all goes well, it is everything I would want in an MMORPG.
  • Options
    Hello! I'm angel! i'm honored to be a part of this community
    i hope this game turns out to be what it set out to be and looking at the progress the developers have made i'm very confident in they're vision and excited for when they reach they're goal.

i may look like your every day fisherman but at night i become a powerful battle mage taxing caravan owners for protection!

854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073
  • Options
    Hello weary travellers, I'm Zoream, been gaming for 40yrs at the moment ploughing time into another game but awaiting this particular cheeky number. Hopefully it will be all that it seems, been let down too many times. Would like to help build something special. Take care and see you all soon.
  • Options
    Zoream wrote: »
    Hello weary travellers, I'm Zoream, been gaming for 40yrs at the moment ploughing time into another game but awaiting this particular cheeky number. Hopefully it will be all that it seems, been let down too many times. Would like to help build something special. Take care and see you all soon.

i'm very happy to see that this game is attracting such a hardcore mmorpg veteran such as you
    i hope you find AoC satisfying to your expectations and i hope you and i stand not as enemies but as allies out in the battlefield

(i realllllly dont wanna be on the opposite end of your sword or spells xD)
    854168_cannonbreed_dark-souls-bonfire.gif?f1553090073
  • Options
    CaezCaez Member, Alpha One
    Hello everybody I am Mikthan or Miik for the most friendly, I am exited of having a real mmo(finally)
  • Options
    Greetings fellow forums members! MMORPGs have been a long passion of mine, starting w/ RuneScape back in 2005. As the plethora of MMOs have come and gone, so have there been many memories and friendships forged. I'm eagerly awaiting the official release of AoC, and I'm hoping to meet some of you in the alpha2/beta tests.
  • Options
    Hello all Vegasbum aka Jim.
    I realy want to learn about the Dark Gods, have not seen much on them.
    Ps. I like being bad.
  • Options
    Hello,
    Looking forward to conquering the lands of ashes of creation.
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm Will, avid gamer and MMO lover looking for the next fix after attempting several games over the years that sadly never "quite" made it (swtor, wildstar, Warhammer online, GW & GW2 which is still pretty decent to be fair)

Love the idea that this game is for those who don't mind a challenge and don't expect end game gear to be spoon fed to them much like classic/vanilla WoW. Very interested and will be following this closely.