Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Hello, I'm Pine.

I look forward to Ashes of Creation because I love MMORPGs :smiley:
    AoC
  • Options
    Hello! I'm Kardis. Looking forward to the game!
  • Options
    CakeBanditJrCakeBanditJr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Howdy y'all! CakeBanditJr checking in. I have been lurking in the background for quite some time now (since Kickstarter actually). RL got in the way and I lost track of Ashes BUT I found my way back and couldn't be more excited to follow the development of this gem!

I have recently converted back to PC gaming after taking a longer break than anticipated. Should've waited on the 3000 series gpu's but got a good deal so I jumped at the opportunity when it presented itself.

Quick background:
    - Married for 15 years with 4 kids (3 are old enough to enjoy gaming 😁 ). Wife will most likely play AoC as well!
    - Owner/Operator of a bread distribution franchise.
    - I always play a healer as my main.

Anyway..
    My body is ready to be the best Cleric (high priest maybe?) I can. This is my calling and super excited AoC will have a good healing Archetype :)
  • Options
    Hello, call me Rajang. I saw the game's features in YouTube and I was like how is this possible? Can't wait to see this game soon!
  • Options
    Hello Forum, I'm Obli or Mart inGame mostly Oblivee, MMORPG since Ragnarok and Metin2, GuildWars is fun, still into Final Fantasy and WoW (most of the time in Classic) But I think there is no time for them when I get acess to this game. Looking forward to build up a progressiv German Guild. Domination will be our goal ;)
    Lets have again a lot of fun and joy together in the upcoming world.

Greetings Oblivee / Martblau
  • Options
    Howdy! I'm Jay. I trace my online gaming roots back to the days of MUDs. I have played Everquest,
    alpha tested SWG and LOTRO to launch and beyond. I still play LOTRO. When researching the game and hearing Steve say that SWG was the basis for the crafting system, I was sold. SWG is easily the best crafting system I've ever seen. I plan on being a dedicated crafter. This game can't launch soon enough.
  • Options
    Howdy! I'm zow419 (or MrBlueSky) and I've been following Ashes through their ups and downs mainly as an 'MMO-Development-Media' consumer. Now, with New World's imminent doom right around the bend, it's pushed me completely into Ashes' corner. I would like try and contribute as much feedback as I can to help the road towards release be a little less rocky!
  • Options
    Hello, I'm Mocaris, been playing MMO's for a long time. Glad to meet you all, and hope to see you in game.
  • Options
    GrimFandangoGrimFandango Member
    edited September 2020
    Hi all,

Grim here. I am a South African living in the UK with my gorgeous wife, two basset hounds, two sphynx cats and soon to be born baby girl.

I am very excited for AoC. I just purchased the Voyager Plus package. I love the fire-theme as my real surname means fire (in dutch).

I am looking forward to the Alpha testing to help out as much as I can... as well as get my hands on the game earlier :D

Cheers all, I look forward to seeing you all in game soon.
  • Options
    jessebanksjessebanks Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone,
    I'm jessebanks (Jesse) and I've been playing MMO's since my early childhood. This included games like Ragnarok Online, Helbreath, Elkardian, Neocron 2, Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, and many others. I've found it really hard to get into any MMO's as of late, but after watching countless videos on this ambitious project, I think I've finally found something to look forward to.

I just got the Voyager Plus pack and I am anxiously awaiting Alpha 2! I look forward to seeing you all in there!
  • Options
    Hey everyone my name is TheJumpingKlimplant or Klimplant for short, I've heard a lot about the game but this week I just got totally hyped, I've watches all the info videos and discussions. Can't wait for this game to be released!
  • Options
    Hello y'all,

Im Bondsmith (Chris for those of you who know me abit closer)(Yes I was inspired by the Stormlight Archives :sweat_smile: )

I'm a gamer, heart and soul. I have been playing games for more than 20 years now and my passion is fantasy oriented gameplay. I have been playing MMO and RPG games for most of the time and I love playing with a competitive aspect towards the game while also nurturing and experiencing social relations with new friends and old.

I value honesty, truthfulness, the honorable deeds and you will see me promote justice and morality while defending myself and my friends. Outside games I'm a traveler and a hard worker. I help maintain a family business and work alot but have also had the time and fortune to visit many cultures and landscapes over the years. That being said, my personality and my lifes circumstances will most likely reflect in how I may play this game - A player who always try to bring his best to the table. A never ending fighter that with an open heart will explore this new world together with friendly souls in the environment he choose to keep his presence.

Like most of you my patience is running low and I cant wait to play this game but the bonds of friendship I know this game will provide is what's keeping sane for the time being,

Looking forward to get to know you all, have a blessed day!
    Hold the door!
  • Options
    ogmosisogmosis Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Hello AoC. Looking forward to this game. Been following for some time, decided time to post.

dyiEw4W.png
  • Options
    hello I'm Blindrage, playing mmos for over 20 yrs , looking forward to aoc .
  • Options
    Hello!

I'm Riski Biski and I'm an MMORPG gamer at heart.

I've been playing MMOS for a good while! (My original MMO was Vanilla WoW in 2005/6) and I've been playing them ever since. I feel that the current market for games just doesn't suit from what I'd want to see in a game and that AoC may just be the ticket!

Hope to see you all around the forums. :)
  • Options
    Hello,

Fan of Blizzard products for a very long time,
    but looking for a new MMO with better graphics than WoW,
    I tried several others (TESO, Guild Wars 2, ...) but sadly always get back to WoW
    because it is more fun, easily readable in combat, playable on regular configs, has regularly new content with great story lines, still a lot of players.

Quite excited by what I've seen so far of AoC,
    great ideas, great graphics,
    I wonder if AoC can become the best MMO.

Occupying a QA position in a startup.
  • Options
    Hey, somehow I've only just heard about AoC. Not sure where I've been.. Can I play your game?
  • Options
    Hi, I am SixMoved. Just pre-ordered my copy of AOC. I can't wait to try it out.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Super hype to get into the action!
  • Options
    MaximillianMaximillian Member
    edited September 2020
    Hi everyone,

I'm here through Lazy Peon's video. I don't generally look at unfinished/unpolished games because they're, well, exactly that, not finished. And I'll decide whether I like it or not when they plan on releasing it. Do my research, maybe get hype, and often get dissappointed in the process. Ashes of Creation, however, sparked my interest and I plan on following up on the direction the development steers in in the future. That said, however much I want my voice to be heard because there are a lot of things I want out of a game like this, I think whatever they decide to do, it'll turn out great just because they're already looking at a lot of community suggestions and, I'm hoping, also at what makes other mmo's thrive or moreso what essentially makes people lose interest.

At Intrepid studios, I have this to say, please don't rush the game due to the enormous hype and interest it'll pick up over the coming years. I've seen 2 hours of overal footage and I'm already excited but a few gamebreaking bugs or a bad system in one way or another would be so sad to see on launch.
    I'm happy to wait a few more years for a polished game and a team ready to host a couple hundred thousand players ready to give it a go at launch.

That said, I want to voice at least one thing I dislike about tab target mmos but may be just a part of this system (I'm a big FFXIV player at the moment, SWTOR has this, GW2 has this as well). I just don't know where to put it. NPC behaviour maybe? Since it has to do with NPC combat. It's however more a core system than actual behaviour I think.

Anyway, it's been fun reading all the suggestion in the discussions. Too many to count but a lot of fun and good ones. o/.

(Small edit: since I don't know where to actually suggest this either or even if it's in testing already. Hades early access had a quick button under system options/hotkeys that took a screenshot, had a box for writing and possibly sent some of your system info that had to do with the game at that moment. This was, in my case, and hopefully for them, mostly used for when one encountered a bug of sorts. You could quickly describe what had happened and sent a screenshot with the bug or the mechanic that wasn't working as intended and then move on playing.)
  • Options
    Hey guys! I'm Roadduck/Roadsy check'n in!
    Just bougt the Beta pack and CANT WAIT! just release it yet :pensive:

Anyways, from norway just recently started playing MMO and love it - cant wait to spend days and nights at launch!

Sending lots of love from Norway!
  • Options
    Hello, I'm ManagerTony; I am just a gamer who is excited about the sandbox aspect of Ashes of Creation. I am very interested in the interaction players can have with the world and can't wait for it to come out. (I also hope that beavers can become a mount in this game.)
  • Options
    Hello, I am Twilfire Good to meet you all exciting to soon enter AoC. likely be Archer/ranger type, and fisherman/miner/gathering. see you out there! thank you
  • Options
    Zairos here and I will probably be your enemy here, may your fate lead you to victory for I will end your Victories
    Life is nothing but holograms, half lives of decaying particles mortal is the universe but its also been dead all along
  • Options
    ThegamingpandaThegamingpanda Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone :) I am so excited for Ashes Of Creation. Just did my pre-order and looking forward to taking part in alpha 2 when its available. Maybe i will see some of you there.
  • Options
    Hello folks! I'm RocknR00ster and I've been waiting for another MMORPG to take over my life and this has been intriguing and mouth watering to say the least. Really looking forward to seeing this released!
  • Options
    Hola amigos y enemigos, soy un nuevo ciudadano del próximo mundo. Soy jugador de videojuegos, desde hace mas de 20 años, jugare en EU. esperando con ganas esta nueva aventura. Mucha suerte a todos y a disfrutarlo.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Voidwalkers (coz I had a few characters in other games with Voidwalker as last name). Came across a video about Ashes on Youtube, it caught my interest, so ... I'm checking in :D

I've played WoW, GW2, FF14, Eve Online in the past, they were all enjoyable in different ways, but at the same time I feel they also all have their own short comings and cease to be fun at a certain point.

But it seems Ashes could be different.
  • Options
    GhandexGhandex Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey everyone, I plan on playing a Paladin on the NA server. I'm enjoying the community over the past few years and am looking forward to exploring Ashes with you all.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Well, I'm kinda late on this but I'm DDragon. I'm a big Mmo fan but I've dropped many games early... when a company makes something unacceptable for me it's a big BYE. Really looking for AoC