Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    HI I'm Silverstone, I can't wait to see what Ashes has in store for us.
  • Options
    SoulreaverDreadSoulreaverDread Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I’m SoulreaverDread. I’m here to collect.
  • Options
    Hey! I'm Figitstorm / Timmy, nice to meet yall. I'm super excited for an MMORPG as ambitious and beautiful as Ashes of Creation, and would love to do all I can to help it succeed ^^
  • Options
    Negative RamosNegative Ramos Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ayo! I'm Negative Ramos how's it going? Saw this game around 2017-18 and thought it was too good to be true and would never get out of development. Just saw a video of the game yesterday and oh my god I am absolutely thrilled to be able to play.
  • Options
    Little Pants here, I'll probably join the adventure a month after release to make sure it is worth the investment. You may find me tanking in groups or support in PVP
  • Options
    TooHonestTooHonest Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nice to meet you all! TooHonest here. Been playing mmorpg's since runescape launched. Then migrated over to WoW, and just about any other mmorpg available to play. Ashes is my hope in bringing my love for mmorpg's back to the forefront of my life.
  • Options
    Hello I am Samus! I have been following this game for about two years now, and Im excited to become a legend within Ashes of Creation ;)
  • Options
    Hey guys I'm AutumnLeaf, the clearly superior evil ovelord to that overrated @Nagash, glad to see old and new people alike c:

ummm.. YOU are the Overlord? I believe that's blasphemy.
  • Options
    Hello there, I look forward to playing this game and see the massive amount of people in the game again :) See you in-game! ;)
  • Options
    mysticsinmysticsin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello soon to be friends *waves*

My name is Mysticsin aka Anthony and I am 35 years old from England. After watching all of the latest development updates and videos I was absolutely stunned at how gorgeous this all looks and just had to purchase a Voyager One Plus Pack as my contribution to helping this game flourish.

Some things about me... eer... I work in Healthcare here in England, I am an avid gamer, comic book fan, anime fan just the usual geek stereotype :wink: I have been an MMORPG'er since original Everquest days and my particular speciality is your Healer/Support based roles.

Looking forward to meeting people and being a part of this wonderful community :)
  • Options
    Hello! こんにちはdf4136866606dfe3769ad699f1adac2c.jpg
  • Options
    DHUTDHUT Member
    Hello! One of my friends introduced me to game/place a couple months ago and the concept made me very interested and excited.

Caw Caw!
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone,
    Back in early Lineage2 I worked to be the best healer on my server, and that will be my intent here as well. I have also been in Archage. Now, with a career change, I anticipate a lot of game time and am quite enthusiastic about Ashes.
    TauTau
  • Options
    PepinPepin Member
    Hello !
    been n FF14 and like magic trics!
  • Options
    Hello everyone from Europe/Greece. Really excited about AoC!! I started learning video editing for this game cause i think i am going to be passionate about!! Cant wait for the Alpha phases and the Beta later even the proccess of comming this game in "life" is great.

P.S Really nice that guilds already taking a step in the game. o:)>:)
  • Options
    Dainty FlowerDainty Flower Member
    edited March 2021
    Long time, aka old, MMO player starting from the original Diablo days on Battle.net to today. As much as they can drive me nuts at times they're my thing so I'm always interested in new MMO's.

Hate to admit it but I just stumbled across AoC during a break from Alpha testing another game and it piqued my interest. Watched a few videos, browsed the forums a bit and figured I'd say hello.

I'll be following AoC closely.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, veteran MMO player here from SWG, WOW GM, and EVE. Super excited to see if AoC can deliver a unique and inspiring game that I think a lot of veteran players are hoping can revive and revolutionize the genre. I most am interested in seeing how the node system develops and love how the game is set up to be fluid and dynamic.

Best wishes,
    Min
  • Options
    This is Skyrall. I'm hoping I can share my thoughts about game mechanics, etc here and actually get heard. I am very excited for the game!
  • Options
    Hello all, name's HolyNinja16. I've been around here and there playing MMOs, if I'm not on MMOs I also play D&D. My favorite classes to play are either caster classes such as sorcerers or fighter classes such as monks. I look forward to Ashes for the different class combinations I can pull of and be one of the best in the server.
  • Options
    Much obliged to meet you all, and very excited to be walking down those long roads within the realm of Verra.
    ᏖᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᎥᏕ ᏁᎧ ᏕᏗᏝᏉᏗᏖᎥᎧᏁ ᏇᎥᏖᏂᎧᏬᏖ ᎴᏋᏕᏖᏒᏬፈᏖᎥᎧᏁ. ᏁᎧ ᏂᎧᎮᏋ, ᏖᏂᎥᏕ ᏕᎥᎴᏋ ᎧᎦ ᎴᏋᏗᏖᏂ.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I play several MMO/rpgs/other genres (one of the favorites Lineage II, maybe by c4 c5). Writing my own tabletop systems, settings, currently playing with friends d&d and waiting for AoC. Thank you!
  • Options
    Hello Im patrick, playd many mmo´s and strategy games.
    I write, in all my years that i play, many Strategy guides and i think i know someting abaut gaming :) but i will never end to lern and i know sometimes im wrong !

i wish that AOC becomes my favorite game and relive the mmo genre

Sry for my eng. im pritty bad, but i try my best :)
  • Options
    PoliceGirlPoliceGirl Member
    edited March 2021
    Sup.

The Dark Alliance is building the Tulnar Civilization on our server!

[NA] [18+] - We need EVERYONE!

If you want in, send me a message!
  • Options
    Hola, looking forward to getting in on the action!
  • Options
    JoeInTheDarkJoeInTheDark Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey everyone!! Joe In The Dark here! ( rhymes with glow in the dark idk I made it years ago) or just Joe works for me!! Avid WoW player for many many years and Ive played ESO for a few years now as well. Ive got to say I am BEYOND excited for this game!! It looks like everything Ive ever wanted in a game and MORE! Shoutout to all the devs and artists and everyone that has worked on this game because it looks like a majestic piece of art all around!! I CANNOT WAIT! I hope to see you all in game as one of the games first tanks to go through and set the standard ;) Or maybe be a stout defender of my Node city :smiley:
  • Options
    Hello, I am Samus, ready to become a living legend >:)))
  • Options
    Aravalas just discovered the game and am already obsessed! Will be buying into Alpha 2 as soon as my new pc is finished.
  • Options
    Hey All, Gegyen Wolfsoul here. I have been watching all of the videos on AOC and really like a lot of what I am seeing. I would like to play the closest thing to a Druid based on the different combinations and augmentations.
  • Options
    GbisGbis Member
    HeyO
    I'm a contemporary Ashes of Creation player, I just play this exciting game in my head all of the time. Just passing through time until I can realize my imaginations in game lol.
  • Options
    Hello Nightreaper here looking forward to alpha 2 and beta testing also looking forward to release. this game sounds epic.