Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Hey! SteadyHighLife here! Super stoked for Ashes Of Creation!
  • Options
    Hey all! (Doc) Rohi here. Been tracking AoC for a long while since my son marked it. Excited to be here and to have the time to hurry up and wait with baited breath. We've come a long way from text based MUDs and the AoC world looks beautiful! Just waiting on that gut punching must have cosmetic (there have been some close calls to my itchy trigger finger and FOMO keeps me awake at night) to grab a package and hope to see peeps in A2
  • Options
    :3
  • Options
    hello everyone. starting to get excited as this gets closer and closer to happening. my Cultist to be is ready to spread the word of the sacred coin to those who seek guidance.
  • Options
    Hi all, Eggy here. Looking forward to starting a new journey with Ashes, hope I don't fall too far behind with limited play time.
    2uxdt9huzrmz.png
  • Options
    StabilisStabilis Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2022
    Hi, I'm Mel and that's my real name, I'm so hyped for AoC that I might have to get a new battery for my Pacemaker.
  • Options
    Hello, my name is Daniel.
    I'm a 42 Italian guy living in Austria, played for 17 years wow but before that i was really into Ultima On Line, where i played mostly as a Tavern Keeper, hoping to get some good gameplay from the artisan system here in Ashes of Creation once it will be released.

Ciao
  • Options
    Hi ! MY name is Sajrajt . I play MMORPGs 25 years ... Starting play was UO .. Right now i still looking MMORPG where can i been Original ... i really like style of many classes here. And hope for character creation was just beginning of originality i can take in this game . I like to testing crafting and mostly Fashion! In many MMORPG i spend my time just in Fashion :D and craft Fashion thinks for players !
    .....bird of hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame...
  • Options
    Greetings, Quanthalamor here! I play MMORPGs since 2003 and i am quite excited about AoC. I hope to meet you there stranger. Cheers.
    4jddaugd260w.png
  • Options
    My IRL name is Anton, Balanz was the name of my first character in EverQuest.

I became very interested in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen, and have pledged for that, but I am very intrigued by Ashes of Creation. Before learning of this game, its design philosophy, goals, and implementation, I would have never considered PvP. But if this game accomplishes even half of its ambition, then PvP is a small but entirely necessary price to pay.

I quit EverQuest back in 2004, and have not played any MMO since, although I watch my friends play others, mostly Final Fantasy XiV, which I find pretty but empty and soulless.

My main concern is that because I am older and getting older, with arthritis in my left hand, that I will not be physically capable of playing. I can operate a keyboard, mouse or trackball, all day long, but I am awful with controllers, and don't think I can sustain super twitchy combat for hours on end (one reason that I am more confident about being able to play Pantheon). So I hope there are a least a few builds that will accommodate my style.

I would not want the game watered down to accommodate me at the expense of others; this game may be not for me. But I am very impressed by the ideas I have seen here, and I hope I can eventually participate.
  • Options
    Hello, my name is WhoaUrTilted or Zac irl. I have been looking forward to Ashes of Creation since I first heard about it in 2019. I have been so excited that I recently started content creation and have been honing my skills to that I can start creating content on this game. I will see you guys in Verra!
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I'm AlonjeeK (or Litch depending on nickname availability), been playing MMOs since 2004 and Mu Online season 1 era :smiley: Can't remember when was the last time I was somewhat excited about new MMORPG release, but hey, dev's doing a great job and this seems to be an interesting project. GL to all
  • Options
    kirumkirum Member
    Hello there! I'm well known by Kiru, I'm a variety streamer (sometimes), and I've been diving into the world of MMOs for the past three years (I'm still a baby). I'm continuing to learn the concepts and meaning of a lot of stuff. I've found myself so interested in AoC since mid-2021. I'm from the Dominican Republic, and I'm hoping to find (or build at some point) a variety and warming (friendly) guild to quest together, PvPs, do dungeons, raids, and more.

- xoxo
  • Options
    Hello AOC Folk!
    Great to be on the forums.
    I am a long time gamer and have Alpha'd and Beta''d many a game.
    Very anxious on what AOC promises.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hello there! (insert Obi-Wan gif lol) Excited for AoC, cannot wait to play! Looking forward to trying out cleric, been healing on ESO and Swtor for years so healing here will be fun!
  • Options
    What's up ya'll. Been following this games progress since its announcement years ago. And i'm finally boarding this forum train.
    *tips hat*
  • Options
    Hello I'm just a Green Apple.
    As things stand, I'm really looking forward to this game.
  • Options
    DjCtaviaDjCtavia Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello!

Simply a player that came from different MMORPG like WoW, Rappelz, Flyff, ArcheAge, and other ones!
    Do love MMORPG since a while, I was hoping for something brand new and Ashes came few years ago, I was pretty curious about how the game would be developed, and I found it pretty straight forward and transparent!

So, here I am!
  • Options
    Hello Everyone! Thanks for the ability to let me help test what looks to be a great game. So glad to be here. Cant wait to join you all in the game.
  • Options
    GeeGeeGeeGee Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2022
    Hello I'm GeeGee 👋 Looking forward to bumping into you guys in Verra. Most excited about chilling in the tavern!
  • Options
    RialusRialus Member
    Hi, Just an old school gamer here. Looking forward to seeing something different and refreshing with this game and maybe give a few small ideas to spice up the RP aspect. See yall around.
  • Options
    IordIord Member
    I am Gilgamesh, destroyer of weak men and children.
    w6hz1acs8d61.jpg
  • Options
    DatarDatar Member
    Greetings everyone. Been following the development for a few years now. Got excited when I saw the transition to UE5. I have high hopes for the game and hope it can be a dedicated game for me to stream when it releases.
  • Options
    Good afternoon everyone, looking forward to AoC and all the new adventures
  • Options
    Hello i'm Maoridoc from New Zealand looking forward to Ashes of Creation Kia Ora
  • Options
    Hello! I am Starlightsanju, I am very eagerly waiting for the game. Given how this game gave me a little excitement in this boring life. I look forward to playing it.😎🤘
  • Options
    Howdy folks, I'm Boondoggle (Boon for short), long time gamer (first video game I played was PONG).
    EQ2 was by first MMO back in the day! Looking forward to seeing how this game works out.
    "Only the dead know the end of war." - Plato -
  • Options
    TyrionXTyrionX Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Howdy all, checking back in after a few years. Been playing online since the early 90's (the list of games is too long to mention). Peace.
  • Options
    LatusLatus Member
    Hello from germany. I'm Latus. Looking forward to play Alpha 2 :)
  • Options
    Greetings all! I'm new to the forums and I can't wait to play Ashes of Creations.
    Been a long time PC gamer, my all time fav is the Baldur's Gate series. I'm also into Magic The Gathering, I play Modern Jund at tourneys. Cheers!