Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Hello! My name is Xilfarth and I plan to have a master crafter in every profession.
  • Hi all, Venthas here! Plan on switching to AoC from FFXIV when it comes. Looking forward to playing either a Cleric or Summoner base. Our guild, Forgeborne, will also be making an appearance!
  • Hey, I'm a wow worgen, who's exhausted from this company Blizzard and hopes to finally find a game where the devs play their game and listen to the players ideas.
  • PerfectWingPerfectWing Member
    edited November 2023
    PerfectWing.
    singed up here. here back in 2022
    something evil,

Just Remembers about this game lol So i came back, to check it out.
    Few things ive worked on play tested, eso alpha beta closed. new world alpha beta closed. rift star citizen some others blah blah.

Nice to meet you all,
  • Hello everyone! I'm Redlaf, avid MMO fan and fantasy as a whole fan. Got a background as a viking nerd as well as games like SWTOR, New World, Path of Exile, Valorant, League of Legends, and more! Excited to be getting involved with the game!
  • hello world
  • Morning all, Looking for a new MMO haunt and this looks promising. Once I figure out where my access code is and when the A2 kicks off, I look forward to meeting some folks in testing to hopefully hang with into persistence.
  • Hi there, I`m Liam also known as Wynny2k. I have been playing games since I could use my hands and can play them with one hand tied behind my back now.

Love to stream daily and play any game really as long as its good and keeps me hooked then I am a fan.

Nice to meet you all and ill see you in Verra!
  • Hello! I am QuiQSilver recently discovered this gem of game development and i here for the ride. I am most excited for open world guild wars for dungeons/raids
  • Hello All,

I just pre-purchased the Voyager Pre-Order Package. Looking forward to jumping into Alpha 2.

Love player a caster and from SW Florida. Used to play EQ back in the day and looking for another good mmo.
  • UwU
    dwkha4udfkfp.png
    WikiWiki Discord
    I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
    ~Wiki Curator, SensetiveTwink

• What's up my phoenix peeps!

Matrix here and can't wait to play!
  • hello iam legendfury im really excited for ashes of creation
  • Hello. Kireler here, and I just saw some videos talking about this game and the Animal Husbandry and it seemed interesting. So I'm here to see what the game and community are like.
  • IlmareIlmare Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello all. I am Ilmarë.
    I can't remember introducing myself prior to Alpha One - I probably derped. Ashes is looking fantastic and I am excited for the updates and the next round of testing! ❤
    Don't adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on on the story. - Bilbo
  • RijiRiji Member
    Hello all, Riji here. I just got a Wayfarer pack today, I've been stalking Ashes for a good while now. I'm a long time MMO player since SWG to SWTOR, WoW to ESO, ArcheAge to Black Desert. One thing about me, is I'm an a die hard RPier, but don't judge me too quickly. I have no issue learning mechanics and getting decent in PvP.
    I hope to find a city in the great big world to call home, and be a humble peasant.
    Lord of House Calderon - Vassal House of Gilded House
  • OMyDevilOMyDevil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey, OMD here. When i saw this game in 2017 in Kickstarter I was so into the game setup that i instantly backed it.
    Now im here cant wait to get into it :smile:
  • rinnorinno Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi.
  • SGTPhyscoSGTPhysco Member
    edited March 2022
    SGT.PHYSCO Here and I can't wait
    to play with those Intrepid Studios Nodes.
    Caravans Beware, Smash, Crush, Destroy repeat. = P
  • OverOver Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi, I'm Over. I missed most of the Alpha 1 testing due to my graphics card dying on me. :neutral: But now I got a new Graphics card and I am super excited to play in the next test. Hope to see you out there.

I am looking forward to starting a potato farm and PvP.
  • ZilgzZilgz Member
    Hey AoC Community! Took a bit of time to find my way over to the forums. Zilgz here and super excited for what is to come with this project. Been following for quite some time like most. I will continue to peruse around for updates and feedback. Looking forward to helping with A2 testing. See everyone around :wink:
  • Sup! Names OGgamer83, looking forward to trying AoC out!! Looks great so far!!!
  • VladMorbiusVladMorbius Member
    edited April 2022
    Hey all, looking into things a little deeper and trying to determine if this is the next game for our family and guild. A lot of info so it will take a while to wade through but my main question is what the H is PvX? If both PvE and PvP players are intertwined, is there a flag system to turn on or off for PvP , how does that work? I'd appreciate it if if anyone who has a good working knowledge of the game was willing to message me so i can ask some very specific questions and save myself a month of reading lol!
  • Hello All,
    Retired Military Veteran who is living and loving life while having fun doing it, peace and love to all. Been Gaming since computers have been out, Started playing Battletech ,D&D , before computers.. Playing Mechwarrior Online and Diablo ATM, Nice to meet you all!

g2o85h504e8v.png
  • AxolotiusAxolotius Member
    edited April 2022
    Greetings! Im Axolotius and i plan in bringing the Dünir togheter in a great civilizaztion
    hpzrsasjxz29.png
    The herald of the new Dünzenkell
  • LyeosLyeos Member
    Hello ! I'm Lyeos and I'm glad to be part of this community :)
  • RaiseRaise Member
    I have arrived. Hello to all.
    In War
  • Hi I go by Cyborg and currently I'm a GW2 player but have been following AoC development since late 2020, I've been playing games in general since 2007 and my love for the MMORPG genre started with 4Story in 2012, I'll change from GW2 to AoC when it eventually comes out and I hope that the game turns out amazing, I love giving constructive criticism, I'm overall an inquisitive teamplayer and I enjoy some fun mischief hehe ;) , I truly hope this game plays a big part of bringing back the RPG community focused gameplay that feels extinct from modern MMOs and to whoever reads this, have a nice day, you're appreciated! :D
  • Hey, I'm Shade! I've been following this game for since 2016 and I'm really excited for this game!
  • Hello all. I am Rika. I found out about the game thanks to a Twitch streamer named Baz4k. :)