Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    TricksterTrickster Member
    edited December 2023
    Hello everyone! Normally my IGN in mmorpgs is ''Cursed'', the last mmo that I was really envolved playing was Archeage, I mostly I played as a Pirate/Fisherman, so I love pvp, I played that game since the korean Close beta to a few years the NA version, I'm very excited to play as some sort of mage assassin if there will be a similar class to that in ashes and hope that there will be some good rewards to PK players and hopefully some sort of pirate gameplay!! (Sea fishing with mini game as well, similar to AA, I would love that) anyway don't hate me too much if I steal your goods ingame!! lmao
    Dw I'm a nice guy :smile:
  • Options
    RIP Wargrave
  • Options
    Hi! I'm really excited to play this game with my husband. We're members of a dwarven community and I'm looking forward to being part of a node running a shop, tavern, or farming. :smiley:
    Proud member of the Dünhold clan as Brandi Merrigrog!
  • Options
    Hello, I hope the game will be a success, we are waiting for it)))
  • Options
    Hello fellow MMO Lovers, Can't wait to see this game in full :)
  • Options
    Greetings, DrefarGray. My profound interest in the Ashes of Creation project momentarily eclipsed my awareness of the dedicated forum. I extend my gratitude for the enlightening contributions within; I've perused numerous threads since my recent initiation. Regrettably, my salutation comes belatedly after my role as the poster in the thread that sparked my interest, resulting in a tardy introduction.
  • Options
    Nightwalk here, excited to check this game out.
  • Options
    RPGsusRPGsus Member
    edited December 2023
    Hi, I'm RPGsus, I want to find a game where crafting is as essential and enjoyable/rewarding as the rest of the game. I'm hoping this game will be able to accommodate.
  • Options
    Hello everyone Vaulks here! Looking forward to playing with everyone soon
  • Options
    Tally Ho All!!!
  • Options
    Hey everyone my name's Cynical and I'm an alcoh-... Whoops. Wrong chat.
    ysyssnsiz5h0.gif
  • Options
    My first MMO was Sierra's The Realm and then Meridian 59. Played a lot of UO and... invested an enormous amount of time in EQ, WoW, and dozens of other MMOs. Really hoping Ashes will give me the feeling I've been aching for. Thus far is looking better and better... my biggest worry (aside from it being able to be pulled off) was the combat and the latest Ranger video is helping ease that.

Will see how it all goes and if it can give me the sort of emergent story and gameplay that I always felt has marked the best of games.
  • Options
    Ждемс, Ждемс это проэкт замечательный, меня зовут Ви
    9xwgbbeqr21d.jpg
  • Options
    HeculaHecula Member
    Hi! I’ve been watching the development of this game for a couple years and I’m happy to have finally subscribed.
  • Options
    TripuSTripuS Member
    Hello, i watched a bit of the game, and honestly, got future, keep going with the hard work...cheerssss!!
  • Options
    Hi I’m Tangent369
    This game is so amazing I started streaming because of it. So excited to be part of this community!
    Tangent 369
    Ashes of Creation is the reason I stream!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXOs3OsZMQWPi0TeNJ82ofA

• Options
    UmbrasUmbras Member
    Hi, I go by Umbras. My first MMO was Asheron's call on the Darktide server, which was open world PvP experience that made the game enjoyable and left you always looking over your shoulder in dungeons while doing quests. It was a unique 6 year journey that other fun MMO's have not quite captured since. I have been following Ashes for awhile and as a Gen X gamer, I am excited to see what comes with Ashes and the community it can bring together. This game has the potential to be another unique experience for a new generation and I can't wait to play it.
    Back in my day, the mobs that had the best loot were other players.
  • Options
    Hi :)

I've been lurking since about 2021 and am very excited for Alpha 2. I'm a long-time online gamer since 1999.

My all-time favorite MMO is Asheron's Call, and I am hoping to find some of that oldskool sandbox magic here in Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    DoomkingDoomking Member
    edited January 11
    Hi, I am Doomking, an old school player from the days of Ultima. Very hyped about Ashes of Creation. See you in there!
  • Options
    I'm ready
  • Options
    RodanRodan Member
    Howdy All- just watched the ranger development update. Looks great!
  • Options
    Man, a lot has happened since I pre-ordered this game. I keep watching the news, like the Ranger and Unreal Engine 5 updates, and it all looks great and like my poor PC will melt.

Speaking of AoC melting my PC, whatever happened to AoC Apocalypse, anyway?
    04EcQiC.png

• Options
    Been following this game for a while now. Finally bit the bullet and preordered for alpha 2. Can't wait to start testing the game but most of all the summoner! See you all in game (soon).
  • Options
    Hello everyone!
    Decided to make the commitment and purchase the game ahead of time. Looking forward to getting involved!!
    -FretlessOne
  • Options
    Hello, I am Fritz Ironbrow. I will be a master blacksmith. Nothing hits like Dwarven Steel.
  • Options
    Greetings all.

Strength and Honor!
  • Options
    How we doin, name is ANonchalant I will be part of Alpha 2, very excited to playing with you all.
  • Options
    PsylasPsylas Member
    edited January 17
    Hey all, I'm Psylas, I'm an Aussie player. I just pulled the trigger on pre-purchase so I'm looking forward making some likeminded friends in OCE communities to play the game with <3
    zc2m6p5h8x2w.png
    “Of all the things that men may heed
    'Tis most of love they sing indeed.”
  • Options
    roninjoeroninjoe Member
    edited January 18
    Hey! I’m Ronin or RoninJoe. Been following this game since early 2018, yet this is my first post. I can’t wait to do….literally everything this game is offering! My primary character will absolutely be a healer, so feel free to reach out when in need.
  • Options
    Cordecks reporting in. Looking forward to this epic journey. Love the work that is being put in. I'll see you around.