Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Next Live Stream + Q&A Submission - Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at 11AM PDT

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    I know $15 isn't much but for some of us from poor Asian countries that don't earn much money, $15 is a day's worth of working part time for me so I hope that we get some kind of PRICE based on the income of diffrent people in different countries. For example New World is 40$ in America while here in my country (Malaysia) it's only 10$ because we earn way less than Americans probably 4x less.
  • Options
    AltodorAltodor Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    shakacon wrote: »
    If I am a master tamer, can my alt be a master at animal animal husbrandy, and would both my alt and I be able to work with the animals in my freehold?

Hey you will be able to master 1 artisan tree per character. So you could totally master both professions on separate characters. Taming is a gathering profession and animal husbandry is a processing profession
    F9bjSGM.png
  • Options
    AltodorAltodor Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Crazydoc wrote: »
    Hello my fellow gamers, my question is when do we get to play Alpha-1 release (no NDA) "specific date"?

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Alpha-1#/media/File:alpha_one_test_schedule_asset.jpg

there are the dates released fairly recently
    F9bjSGM.png