Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Tulnar Infestation of Verra

Comments

• Options
    Any surface dwellers selling sun screen?
    Be bold. Be brave. Roll a Tulnar !
  • Options
    I could settle for a pretty umbrella too.
    Be bold. Be brave. Roll a Tulnar !
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    I was rewatching the movie Kingdom of Heaven (director's cut of course) and I had this cool idea.

Could we establish a holy order of crusaders to sorta band together across all servers and have as a mission statement to protect the weak, be charitable and strong, and most importantly TO KILL THE TULNAR ! THE GODS WILL IT!
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Asgerr wrote: »
    I was rewatching the movie Kingdom of Heaven (director's cut of course) and I had this cool idea.

Could we establish a holy order of crusaders to sorta band together across all servers and have as a mission statement to protect the weak, be charitable and strong, and most importantly TO KILL THE TULNAR ! THE GODS WILL IT!

Just get the 40k fanbase to play the rest will sort its self out :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    Let's form the Inquisition yeah lol.

INNOCENTIA NIHIL PROBAT

Innocence proves nothing
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    Sum12hate wrote: »
    funny thing.. logically speaking seeing as the Tulnar didn't leave Verra and go to worlds completely void of magic they probably have a far greater mastery of magic than everyone else coming back. Now lets factor in how all the races coming back have no major established settlements yet and I'm pretty sure the gates are one way at the moment so kinda hard to go back and resupply while the Tulnar possibly have a sprawling civilization underground with multiple places to pop up to the surface for guerilla warfare... yeah I'm thinking you smoothskins are gonna die

I will be really disappointed if this is not addressed properly. Thousands of years have passed without magic for those that are returning so I really want to see some form of technological advances.
    Nagash wrote: »

You have probably seen it, but for those that have not. Look up FURRY APOCALYPSE and The Furry Disease. (18+ recommended but its on youtube so yeah) both videos by flashgitz that show the loving relationship between warhammer marines and furrys.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    Sathrago wrote: »
    Sum12hate wrote: »
    funny thing.. logically speaking seeing as the Tulnar didn't leave Verra and go to worlds completely void of magic they probably have a far greater mastery of magic than everyone else coming back. Now lets factor in how all the races coming back have no major established settlements yet and I'm pretty sure the gates are one way at the moment so kinda hard to go back and resupply while the Tulnar possibly have a sprawling civilization underground with multiple places to pop up to the surface for guerilla warfare... yeah I'm thinking you smoothskins are gonna die

I will be really disappointed if this is not addressed properly. Thousands of years have passed without magic for those that are returning so I really want to see some form of technological advances.

You have probably seen it, but for those that have not. Look up FURRY APOCALYPSE and The Furry Disease. (18+ recommended but its on youtube so yeah) both videos by flashgitz that show the loving relationship between warhammer marines and furrys.

Yep
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    INNOCENTIA NIHIL PROBAT
    TULNAR DELENDA EST
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    Vhaeyne wrote: »
    INNOCENTIA NIHIL PROBAT
    TULNAR DELENDA EST

Yes!!

Also I can never read that and not think of the Asterix and Obelix comic book, when they go to Rome and get a lawyer to get them out of prison and he keeps getting interrupted mid "Delenda Cartago" XD
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    TheBlazedAceTheBlazedAce Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The Tulnar were abandoned by their ancestors, left to rot on a forlorn plane where corruption and death was all they knew... Ya'll got to enjoy peace and prosperity while they had to fend for themselves underground for generations, knowing only suffering.

The hate towards the Tulnar must end! We can coexist, I swear it! :'(

♥ In The Name Of Venus, I'll Punish You! ♥

source.gif

https://instagram.com/theblazedace/
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No! No we can't. There is another entire thread about how to deal with the pointy ears and ankle biters. Problem is can we make a prison big enough to hold that many non-Tulnar prisoners? >:)
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    No! No we can't. There is another entire thread about how to deal with the pointy ears and ankle biters. Problem is can we make a prison big enough to hold that many non-Tulnar prisoners? >:)

If we seal off the path to the surface. The underworld will be their prison.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    SathragoSathrago Member
    edited May 2021

I mean, you don't have to make it. They literally just walked out of a prison that held them for thousands of years.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
  • Options

I mean, you don't have to make it. They literally just walked out of a prison that held them for thousands of years.

Kind of like Australia. Now I wonder if Sanctus is also upside down?
    Wonder if we can bury the gates like Stargate SG-1 did to stop them from coming through or maybe an iris?
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The Nerve!

This discussion is only for adults of sound mind.
    All Tulnar - GET OUT.

giphy.gif
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »
    The Nerve!

All Tulnar - GET OUT.

giphy.gif

I am a Schrodinger's Tulnar. One second I am an Orc. The next I am a lizard man. Just depends on what looks the most badass :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    maouw wrote: »
    The Nerve!

All Tulnar - GET OUT.

giphy.gif

I am a Schrodinger's Tulnar. One second I am an Orc. The next I am a lizard man. Just depends on what looks the most badass :wink:

I would threaten you with a sword, should you schrodinger the wrong way, but alas, I am but a Bard.

My friends would kill you though.
    TO THE SOUND OF A DEATH MELODY
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    The Tulnar were abandoned by their ancestors, left to rot on a forlorn plane where corruption and death was all they knew... Ya'll got to enjoy peace and prosperity while they had to fend for themselves underground for generations, knowing only suffering.

Never! The Tulnar must be wiped out
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

Never! The Tulnar must be wiped out

Seconded!

Motion passed.
  • Options
    I'd like a race that lives in proper houses naturally. xD
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    Yuyukoyay wrote: »

have you seen my mausoleum it is an amazing complex
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options

Necropolis and Zigguratts were my favorite WC3 buildings. xD
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options

Necropolis and Zigguratts were my favorite WC3 buildings. xD

I love the Necropolis in Heroes of Might and magic ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    InixiaInixia Member
    per the wiki 'Tulnar stands for "the forgotten"'
    and as a (potential) py'rai elf I intend to keep it that way
  • Options
    Inixia wrote: »
    per the wiki 'Tulnar stands for "the forgotten"'
    and as a (potential) py'rai elf I intend to keep it that way

Well said. The gods abandoned them in the past as they were not worthy of being saved and now we are back they have turned into monster ready for the slaughter
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    We won't let you forget again. We fully intend to leave the mark of our boots on your backsides as we send you crying back to Sanctus.
  • Options

Kind of like Australia. Now I wonder if Sanctus is also upside down?
    Wonder if we can bury the gates like Stargate SG-1 did to stop them from coming through or maybe an iris?

im sure you can just seal it with magic. Since they cant use it over there.
  • Options
    InixiaInixia Member
    We won't let you forget again. We fully intend to leave the mark of our boots on your backsides as we send you crying back to Sanctus.

I would be concerned except you had millennia of Verra to yourselves and still haven't beaten sunlight, so....
  • Options
    Inixia wrote: »

I would be concerned except you had millennia of Verra to yourselves and still haven't beaten sunlight, so....

Maybe the solution down there is to open the curtains, add a few skylights, let in a fresh breeze so the mould can't fester.

I wouldn't really say the gods (bless them) abandoned them.
    It was pretty obvious that the portals were first opened for everyone's safety, but their ancestors had the arrogance to reject the gods, and this is the result:
    Mangled, putrid wretches for offspring.

It's only natural for us to end their suffering, poor things.
  • Options

Some of us never left but at least we stayed pure
    nJ0vUSm.gif