Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Female Expression In AoC

As a Female MMO gamer I would like to suggest giving more effeminate options in armor styles. My concern is that I would like to have the option for dressing effeminately. The reason I am suggesting to make it optional is so people can dress as feminine or masculine or neutral as the player choses. This aids players self expression. Different armor styles as well as jewelry and makeup would be very helpful in this goal. I understand that you would like to keep things on the more practical side but this could be stifling to the communities creativity. Self expression and fashion is very important to me as a player I would like as many options as possible in creating my character.
«1345

Comments

  • KreedKreed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I agree, players who chose a female character should be able to dress their character up in a fashion that makes them look really good and has some sex appeal.

    It doesn't have to be sleazy but it should look good. There are a lot of female gamers who do want to dress up their characters as they do in real life. A wardrobe option for different occasions. Options for those who do and options for those that don't. I also like the idea to be able to skin a desired other armor set of the same caliber to change and enhance a certain style that someone may be interested in for their look. I remember in Neverwinter finding some gear that was lower level that looked good in a combination with other gear.

    A separate wardrobe tab to turn on or off with its own storage setup would also be beneficial. Along with being to turn particular pieces of for showing. Like helmet or cape along with others possibly.

    Being able to dye clothing and armor as well including parts and pieces separately would greatly help to customize a character.

  • LithionLithion Member
    I agree! I'm probably not helping your case much because I'm a guy, but gosh darn it i love to make sexy female badass characters in games! They don't have to be skimpy bikini armor, but armor that is "Sexy" doesn't have to be revealing. I would also just love some more feminine looking or form fitting armor to have and wear and look good haha.
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited April 26
    I hope the devs hear this side of female players as well.

    And hell why not.. last night I watched "Mollys Game" and I was thinking to myself, this is refreshing. What do I mean? Go watch the movie.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have ruled out the whole cross dressing thing. If a male character puts on a dress, it becomes the male equivalent. (The example given was a wedding dress becomes a tux.) Ashes already has different looks for male and female options. I suggest looking at the Majesty dress they 3d modeled one or two livestreams ago, and there are several other examples from monthly packs on the wiki. There are options for what is displayed when it comes to different accessories, the main ones mentioned have been belt loadouts and back loadouts as to whether you display a backpack, a cloak, or nothing at all.

    There is bound to be various cosmetic storage tabs since we know that there is a central "closet" for the account bound cosmetics. It has been explained that you select the character you want to outfit, take the cosmetic out of the closet, apply it, and done. Since you can only put a single cosmetic of a unique type on a single character, that is the one that wears it. If you want to take it off and use on another, reverse the process. Take it off, put in the closet, select the other character and apply it.

    And dyes. Dyes have been a thing since inception. They sold them with the KS packs. The wiki is great starting point for finding things you may want to see, that they have already confirmed.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Dyes
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • RyanTheSirenRyanTheSiren Member
    edited April 26
    Agreed. Been playing MMORPGs my whole life, and in every game I'd say that 80% of my friends/guildmembers are women. Most of them LOVE the more feminine/skimpy outfits and costumes and mogs. The only thing they dislike is when skimpy clothes are the ONLY option for female characters.

    I kind of am tired of seeing guys on these forums be so adamantly against "revealing" or "feminine" armor or cosmetics, like the Devs should listen to the ladies on this matter IMO.

    Makeup is another thing that many games don't really put any effort into adding into the character creator that I see get a lot of flack from female players. The key thing in both cases in options, for male and female both.
  • NeurathNeurath Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It is a very difficult concept in my opinion. I obviously buy skimpy stuff, lingerie, tight leathers and anything else I want to see my real life partners in. However, in Ashes, the cosmetics have to fit multiple races - Including Tulnar. I do not see how some of our races would be able to wear something like this:

    armor_by_pixel__chick-d77ykjz.jpg?strip=all&lossy=1&ssl=1

    It's an extreme example but a prudent one. Ultimately, the devs need to choose themes that can fit multiple races. Its not like BDO where all the sexy outfits all work because all the toons are relatively the same.
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 26
    I have a feeling the dev reply will be that the heroes venturing through the portals are doing so to brave a dangerous frontier; not to be sexy.
    Let's see if they've changed their minds in the last few years.
  • CawwCaww Member
    If they provided non-armor outfit pieces (not the full body costumes) for events or in-town use, then they could expand the style of clothing for evenings out.
  • They have said they want immersion to remain a key factor and a bra that counts as epic tier armor seems very counter intuitive, but i am willing to wager that they do create options on both sides. IE you'll be able to equip a bra for armor and you'll be able to equip full body heavy plate. They have said in the past they want to have female characters have the option to have the same heavy plate looking armor male characters have but i doubt that means they remove the ability to dress skimpily. I'd imagine they keep it intuitive, armor that comes in the form of a bra is probably lower tier to full plate armor that covers ever square inch of your body in dragon scales.
  • Yes, i agree with you!
    Fashion is very important to me and i want there to be a lot of variety.
    I dont want my character to look half naked, but i also dont want my character to look like Brienne of Tarth if you know what i mean.. ^^ Not that its bad, its pretty cool, but i just cant see all characters running around looking and dressed like Brienne of Tarth.

    I would love different kinds of clothing, like a noble dress for example! That would be awesome! :smile:

    Just.. variety! Thats not much to ask for :smile:
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Victoria wrote: »
    Yes, i agree with you!
    Fashion is very important to me and i want there to be a lot of variety.
    I dont want my character to look half naked, but i also dont want my character to look like Brienne of Tarth if you know what i mean.. ^^ Not that its bad, its pretty cool, but i just cant see all characters running around looking and dressed like Brienne of Tarth.

    I would love different kinds of clothing, like a noble dress for example! That would be awesome! :smile:

    Just.. variety! Thats not much to ask for :smile:

    I agree, but I just hate it when the variety stops in either direction because 'sex sells better'. I hope Intrepid can buck the trend and actually serve both sides of the market.
    Where in the world IS Carmen Sandiego. Anyone seen her recently? Asking for a friend.
  • LutoLuto Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm all for wearing whatever armor you want that has the look and aesthetic that you want. If you want to dress up your character in a skimpy little chainmail bikini then go ahead and do so. Just keep in mind there are some player models that'll look great in that bikini while some others.... may make you wish you were blind. (I'm looking at you Vek, Ren Kai, and Tulnar)
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    They have ruled out the whole cross dressing thing. If a male character puts on a dress, it becomes the male equivalent. (The example given was a wedding dress becomes a tux.) Ashes already has different looks for male and female options. I suggest looking at the Majesty dress they 3d modeled one or two livestreams ago, and there are several other examples from monthly packs on the wiki. There are options for what is displayed when it comes to different accessories, the main ones mentioned have been belt loadouts and back loadouts as to whether you display a backpack, a cloak, or nothing at all.

    Just because they have different armor distinctions between male and female models doesn't mean they can't make crossdressing options available for some models. For example, let maid and butler costumes be a seperate set. Women can look sexy in a butler uniform, men can look cute in a maid outfit. It all depends on the form of the character in question relative to the cut and style of the outfit. I know I for one would really appreciate this since I'd definitely appreciate having some female NPC's at my bar in butler outfits while others are just in maid uniforms. And I certainly know some guys that'd appreciate the ability to have maid outfits on male characters. The fact they'd be making distinctions between the male and female versions of the outfits is technically BETTER for cross dressing since it means the models for each can be better cut and fitted for male and female body types.

    Not only that but if we are going to have 'bikini armor' as some people have been calling for, I know I'm gunna riot if they don't give kilts, grass skirts, loin cloths, speedos, mankinis, and other sexualized and scantily clad armor pieces for the guys. I want the market to be served on both sides not just for women, but for men too.
    Where in the world IS Carmen Sandiego. Anyone seen her recently? Asking for a friend.
  • LithionLithion Member
    Victoria wrote: »
    Yes, i agree with you!
    Fashion is very important to me and i want there to be a lot of variety.
    I dont want my character to look half naked, but i also dont want my character to look like Brienne of Tarth if you know what i mean.. ^^ Not that its bad, its pretty cool, but i just cant see all characters running around looking and dressed like Brienne of Tarth.

    I would love different kinds of clothing, like a noble dress for example! That would be awesome! :smile:

    Just.. variety! Thats not much to ask for :smile:

    They actually have added a couple nice noble looking dresses, but not many.
    hyb48jsa39pa.jpg
    p8gf0bqhb0gs.jpg
    qrn664na4xqh.jpg
    ml4ssru2x47j.png
  • ZahieZahie Member
    Personally I just want my female armor to be feminine and not look bulky but still practical and immersive for the purpose I'm wearing it. I usually like medium armor in the same aesthetics as Ciri from the Witcher has.
    I have no interest in fashion that is obviously only made to please the dirty minds of some straight guys, like most of the female fashion in BDO...

    From what I've seen there will be many feminine options. It will not be like in New World, that was a disaster imo.
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    It's certainly interesting seeing this thread, and others like it come up recently. I think we still have yet to see a large majority of the different gear appearances in the game (whether in-game achievable or cosmetic).

    With that said, I think there may be gear sets in the future that please some who are concerned about this! Steven has said he doesn't like the idea of 'bikini armor' but hasn't ruled out form-fitting gear appearances, or more revealing ones ^_^

    If you have thoughts on this and you're just happening to see this thread, please feel free to drop your thoughts in a comment!
    community_management.gif
  • KreedKreed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    They have ruled out the whole cross dressing thing.

    Thank the gods !!! but....

    WTF does crossing got to do with this conversation, no one but you stated this. This is about female players dressing up female characters and making them look good. As in armor thats more specified towards the female build and wardrobe clothing that can have some sex appeal for the female characters.

  • LithionLithion Member
    My main issue is what Intrepid defines as "feminine" armor. Looking through all the monthly cosmetics it seems most of the female armor is like they designed what looks cool for the male character and then just added boobs and that's the female. I'll show examples of what I mean.

    Here are some of the armors I think are ok at having definite differences between male and female. (7)
    eleb43y6xiiu.jpg
    ydgn9ukl7iat.jpg
    srfqqq96etm3.jpg
    uv5wdbnlowdk.jpg
    coqnds2wm5di.png
    uu7s5iabro3z.png
    ldnr88haogc4.png

    Now for these next pictures I think that the designs are cool and we should keep making more like this, but i just think we should add in more variation between male and female also. So maybe just more often they have a pack with a very different female option. These, IN MY OPINION, are all pretty much set up that the female armor looks identical to the male armor but with boob bumps or very minor changes like different drawing on the front chestplate. (Which again, is perfectly fine, but would like bigger changes between male and female on more packs also.) (38)
    dp4uyhmpicos.jpg
    pw5ofrfy7ziq.jpeg
    s8zyyef21gbo.jpg
    lpbaok86yl40.jpg
    w22ovi6p78n4.jpg
    1x7lcdsfjtx4.jpg
    wqp2b8kp396v.jpeg
    dmrm11xyqa8r.jpg
    jm7tgyx1i63z.jpg
    fdc8dmvc1jyt.jpg
    y7upwgqpwkwr.jpg
    psx40k0btqqq.jpg
    ndglcsd8v74u.jpg
    grj8lrdcm4um.jpg
    40sv5yd15y5r.jpeg
    9jf8henk76pg.jpg
    5328gsceq3zu.jpg
    6435z3xf6mmc.jpeg
    eyjx8dbl0gpo.jpg
    8zjbba7zidg6.jpg
    hysjvemcibvp.jpg
    e4rkfr0vdsv3.jpg
    a18zc0s0xwpx.jpg
    7puwlea72cct.png
    8ip89nwmgbag.png
    0fdp628mx36d.png
    isnv59rh91e6.png
    1nxc194ucl3f.png
    oakn5om72az9.png
    29o2pq2javsb.png
    1zzmhtehynjd.png
    4emw5klp0kdw.png
    i5dy52vd89p1.png
    bijmg8u5pk9c.png
    qra0mg3dy1yh.png
    7u9lx3lqsj44.png
    bqhgbwask7xt.png
    fuyzocj4q3ko.png

    As you can see there seems to be a lot more where the male and female are very similar, and on those I just kind of feel like they designed the male armor and then went, "ok now how do we make it female?
  • KreedKreed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    As long as they are not as conservative as ESO's female wardrobes. Dont get me wrong ESO had some snappy sharp looking out fits but they still were lacking in Sex appeal.

    The ones they did create to have sex appeal were terrible designs.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kreed wrote: »
    They have ruled out the whole cross dressing thing.

    Thank the gods !!! but....

    WTF does crossing got to do with this conversation, no one but you stated this. This is about female players dressing up female characters and making them look good. As in armor thats more specified towards the female build and wardrobe clothing that can have some sex appeal for the female characters.

    It is in the OP. "The reason I am suggesting to make it optional is so people can dress as feminine or masculine or neutral as the player choses."

    I am all for letting the players have options. I was passing along that Intrepid has said no. You don't have to like the answer for it to be the current one. Keep fighting the good fight. I did. Till I got told by the Sandal Lord himself that I should maybe step away and take a break from Ashes if their decisions concerning cosmetics were upsetting me.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Dygz wrote: »
    I have a feeling the dev reply will be that the heroes venturing through the portals are doing so to brave a dangerous frontier; not to be sexy.
    Let's see if they've changed their minds in the last few years.

    That's a flawed argument, imo. If we're to start a new life in this world, then we need options to live a fulfilling life. If the devs truly believe that, then there's no need for a robust housing system either. Why waste time decorating when you should be out adventuring. No need for a marriage or family system either. The reality is, once you establish your basic needs (food, water, shelter) in this dangerous new world, it's only logical that you will begin building a home and family and expressing your creativity. That's how life flourishes.
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member
    edited April 27
    Vaknar wrote: »
    It's certainly interesting seeing this thread, and others like it come up recently. I think we still have yet to see a large majority of the different gear appearances in the game (whether in-game achievable or cosmetic).

    With that said, I think there may be gear sets in the future that please some who are concerned about this! Steven has said he doesn't like the idea of 'bikini armor' but hasn't ruled out form-fitting gear appearances, or more revealing ones ^_^

    If you have thoughts on this and you're just happening to see this thread, please feel free to drop your thoughts in a comment!

    There's definitely a huge middle ground between Bikini armor and Brienne of Tarth. You can have fashionable armor that covers most or all of a character. I would suggest taking a look at Aion's Chain armor sets for Cleric/Chanter over the years. They've been incredibly creative in making armor that looks like armor but still looks attractive.

    Some quick pics I found while searching (note: These look better in game but I can't find real screenshots right now!):


    74d9108c9b67666c0dbaf1d4da27ae78--filly-d-design.jpg

    b8dee655d6c7d0297c5fdedceb8bf911.jpg
    The thighs are a bit ugly on this second one but the rest of the set is nice.

    ch_darkr104_body-70-63-84_2.jpg

    anuhart_chanter_set_female_f.jpg

    ch_darkc105_body-15-2-2_2.jpg








  • LeiloniLeiloni Member
    Kreed wrote: »
    As long as they are not as conservative as ESO's female wardrobes. Dont get me wrong ESO had some snappy sharp looking out fits but they still were lacking in Sex appeal.

    The ones they did create to have sex appeal were terrible designs.

    Agreed. I'd also say GW2's armor is horrendous as well. There's no middle ground between ugly and lingerie armor. In both cases it just screams "lack of creativity" to me. If someone whose job is literally to be creative cannot come up with an interesting middle ground with armor concept art (like the Aion screenshots I posted above), then I have to ask why they were hired.
  • Lithion wrote: »
    Victoria wrote: »
    Yes, i agree with you!
    Fashion is very important to me and i want there to be a lot of variety.
    I dont want my character to look half naked, but i also dont want my character to look like Brienne of Tarth if you know what i mean.. ^^ Not that its bad, its pretty cool, but i just cant see all characters running around looking and dressed like Brienne of Tarth.

    I would love different kinds of clothing, like a noble dress for example! That would be awesome! :smile:

    Just.. variety! Thats not much to ask for :smile:

    They actually have added a couple nice noble looking dresses, but not many.
    hyb48jsa39pa.jpg
    p8gf0bqhb0gs.jpg
    qrn664na4xqh.jpg
    ml4ssru2x47j.png

    They look awesome and i wish i could buy them, but i didnt even know the game existed up until april? i think.
    And now im excluded of this and cant buy it. Im really sad..
  • LunariGoddessLunariGoddess Member
    edited April 27
    I agree with you, and actually, I want to mention something that I've said before, because I'm sure it's important to a lot of people (even if some think it's not). Please, please, PLEASE Intrepid, do not restrain any race and the sexes and/or genders of each one to be only one way. Like, don't restrain males to be strictly masculine, or women to be strictly feminine. I think part of having an amazing character creation tool is the uniqueness someone can create a character with. Ashes Of Creation will be a game with a lot of diversity, right?(I hope there are lots of it in different aspects of the game, not just in the character creation tool), well, don't forget real life people and obviously AOC's community are diverse too!, and this is coming from someone who creates only female and feminine characters in all games by the way, just so y'all know.

    So, I really hope that you guys take this into account and great consideration, because someone might want to create a male character with some makeup on and/or some feminine features, or create a female character with a harsh or "masculine" complexion, or just straight up create an androgynous character, any of those would be fu**ing cool too, to create a character that is not "usual" and at the own desires and image of each person, just like in real life. It's entirely up to ANYONE who wants to create a character like that. That's the purpose of an amazing character creation tool!

    Now, again, I do hope that the character creator is not the only thing that is THAT diverse, but the whole game too in a lot of different aspects of it.

    Much love xoxo <3
    npxg1g9bl1f0.jpg
    ⋆⁺₊⋆☾⋆⁺₊⋆‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Blessed you are, living in the night, guided by me and all my dear stars ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ⋆⁺₊⋆☽⋆⁺₊⋆
  • LithionLithion Member
    Leiloni wrote: »
    There's definitely a huge middle ground between Bikini armor and Brienne of Tarth. You can have fashionable armor that covers most or all of a character. I would suggest taking a look at Aion's Chain armor sets for Cleric/Chanter over the years. They've been incredibly creative in making armor that looks like armor but still looks attractive.

    Some quick pics I found while searching (note: These look better in game but I can't find real screenshots right now!):
    74d9108c9b67666c0dbaf1d4da27ae78--filly-d-design.jpg

    b8dee655d6c7d0297c5fdedceb8bf911.jpg
    The thighs are a bit ugly on this second one but the rest of the set is nice.

    ch_darkr104_body-70-63-84_2.jpg

    anuhart_chanter_set_female_f.jpg

    ch_darkc105_body-15-2-2_2.jpg
    OMG Yes! This is what I'm talking about, obviously female armor! Hope we get sets with armor like this for the women!
  • LithionLithion Member
    Victoria wrote: »
    They look awesome and i wish i could buy them, but i didnt even know the game existed up until april? i think.
    And now im excluded of this and cant buy it. Im really sad..
    Same :/ but that's why I'm asking for them to add more, not just 1 a year lol. Also they don't need to be dresses either, just more feminine like the aion examples above.
  • KreedKreed Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 28
    Lithion wrote: »
    My main issue is what Intrepid defines as "feminine" armor. Looking through all the monthly cosmetics it seems most of the female armor is like they designed what looks cool for the male character and then just added boobs and that's the female. I'll show examples of what I mean.

    Here are some of the armors I think are ok at having definite differences between male and female. (7)
    eleb43y6xiiu.jpg
    ydgn9ukl7iat.jpg
    srfqqq96etm3.jpg
    uv5wdbnlowdk.jpg
    coqnds2wm5di.png
    uu7s5iabro3z.png
    ldnr88haogc4.png

    Now for these next pictures I think that the designs are cool and we should keep making more like this, but i just think we should add in more variation between male and female also. So maybe just more often they have a pack with a very different female option. These, IN MY OPINION, are all pretty much set up that the female armor looks identical to the male armor but with boob bumps or very minor changes like different drawing on the front chestplate. (Which again, is perfectly fine, but would like bigger changes between male and female on more packs also.) (38)
    dp4uyhmpicos.jpg
    pw5ofrfy7ziq.jpeg
    s8zyyef21gbo.jpg
    lpbaok86yl40.jpg
    w22ovi6p78n4.jpg
    1x7lcdsfjtx4.jpg
    wqp2b8kp396v.jpeg
    dmrm11xyqa8r.jpg
    jm7tgyx1i63z.jpg
    fdc8dmvc1jyt.jpg
    y7upwgqpwkwr.jpg
    psx40k0btqqq.jpg
    ndglcsd8v74u.jpg
    grj8lrdcm4um.jpg
    40sv5yd15y5r.jpeg
    9jf8henk76pg.jpg
    5328gsceq3zu.jpg
    6435z3xf6mmc.jpeg
    eyjx8dbl0gpo.jpg
    8zjbba7zidg6.jpg
    hysjvemcibvp.jpg
    e4rkfr0vdsv3.jpg
    a18zc0s0xwpx.jpg
    7puwlea72cct.png
    8ip89nwmgbag.png
    0fdp628mx36d.png
    isnv59rh91e6.png
    1nxc194ucl3f.png
    oakn5om72az9.png
    29o2pq2javsb.png
    1zzmhtehynjd.png
    4emw5klp0kdw.png
    i5dy52vd89p1.png
    bijmg8u5pk9c.png
    qra0mg3dy1yh.png
    7u9lx3lqsj44.png
    bqhgbwask7xt.png
    fuyzocj4q3ko.png

    As you can see there seems to be a lot more where the male and female are very similar, and on those I just kind of feel like they designed the male armor and then went, "ok now how do we make it female?

    Yeah just look at the current shop gear skin that you can buy now its horrible as a style for the female, if you didnt have the male standing next to the female for comparison you wouldnt know if the character was a female.
  • Kreed wrote: »
    Lithion wrote: »
    My main issue is what Intrepid defines as "feminine" armor. Looking through all the monthly cosmetics it seems most of the female armor is like they designed what looks cool for the male character and then just added boobs and that's the female. I'll show examples of what I mean.

    Here are some of the armors I think are ok at having definite differences between male and female. (7)
    eleb43y6xiiu.jpg
    ydgn9ukl7iat.jpg
    srfqqq96etm3.jpg
    uv5wdbnlowdk.jpg
    coqnds2wm5di.png
    uu7s5iabro3z.png
    ldnr88haogc4.png

    Now for these next pictures I think that the designs are cool and we should keep making more like this, but i just think we should add in more variation between male and female also. So maybe just more often they have a pack with a very different female option. These, IN MY OPINION, are all pretty much set up that the female armor looks identical to the male armor but with boob bumps or very minor changes like different drawing on the front chestplate. (Which again, is perfectly fine, but would like bigger changes between male and female on more packs also.) (38)
    dp4uyhmpicos.jpg
    pw5ofrfy7ziq.jpeg
    s8zyyef21gbo.jpg
    lpbaok86yl40.jpg
    w22ovi6p78n4.jpg
    1x7lcdsfjtx4.jpg
    wqp2b8kp396v.jpeg
    dmrm11xyqa8r.jpg
    jm7tgyx1i63z.jpg
    fdc8dmvc1jyt.jpg
    y7upwgqpwkwr.jpg
    psx40k0btqqq.jpg
    ndglcsd8v74u.jpg
    grj8lrdcm4um.jpg
    40sv5yd15y5r.jpeg
    9jf8henk76pg.jpg
    5328gsceq3zu.jpg
    6435z3xf6mmc.jpeg
    eyjx8dbl0gpo.jpg
    8zjbba7zidg6.jpg
    hysjvemcibvp.jpg
    e4rkfr0vdsv3.jpg
    a18zc0s0xwpx.jpg
    7puwlea72cct.png
    8ip89nwmgbag.png
    0fdp628mx36d.png
    isnv59rh91e6.png
    1nxc194ucl3f.png
    oakn5om72az9.png
    29o2pq2javsb.png
    1zzmhtehynjd.png
    4emw5klp0kdw.png
    i5dy52vd89p1.png
    bijmg8u5pk9c.png
    qra0mg3dy1yh.png
    7u9lx3lqsj44.png
    bqhgbwask7xt.png
    fuyzocj4q3ko.png

    As you can see there seems to be a lot more where the male and female are very similar, and on those I just kind of feel like they designed the male armor and then went, "ok now how do we make it female?

    Yeah just look at the current shop gear skin that you can buy now its horrible as a style for the female, if you didnt have the male standing next to the female for comparison you wouldnt know if the character was a female.

    absolutely agree. I think a good real world example is how clothing works with real men and women. A suit looks very different to a Dress as far as formal attire goes. I'm not asking for bikini armor. But when I look at a py'rai female I want to be able to instantly tell is a female. The armor right know is incredibly masculine looking even on the female models. As a female player I would not use 90% of these on a feminine character. I even mentioned today that you wouldn't be able to tell without the side by side
  • NeurathNeurath Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Not sure. It seems to me that all our requests are based on human models or old elven models. I've given up trying to make a Wood Nymph Beauty after seeing what the devs have done to my racial plans.
Sign In or Register to comment.