Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Hello!! I'm Lawlfunda! - Just a random gamer looking for the MMO that wont disappoint - I've recently started following developer updates via youtube, and just paying attention to what this game is offering, I'm excited to join the community and see what this game is about! I'm enjoying a lot of what I've seen thus far!
  • Hoi, I am HandsomeJakx

I have a long history in the wide wide world of MMO's and I've filled just about every roll that a player can fill. From Guild leader to exiled by choice, killingmachine to carebear, and from superhardcore to super casual. Until a few years back when my girlfriend and I decided to stop playing MMO's because they were all going in the same direction cash shop to win and make it impossible to keep up without cashing in.

However I am happy to say (for both my girlfriend and I) that Ashes of Creation has peaked our interest and it has so much potential that we just can't help ourselfs😁.

I am excited to see how this all folds out! So hopefully see you in game when it comes out.
    Handsome-Jakx.png
  • Hey y'all, here as Aspera; excited for game release so I'm here to watch its progress from afar :0 I will see some of you pass through my woods, but will you see me?
  • Sexy_FufuSexy_Fufu Member
    edited July 2022
    Hello everyone, I am Sexy Fufu (old name: Barbecue) ! o/

First things first, I want to thank the Intrepid team, because they are working hard to give us a great game to play and we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them. I appreciate you for all your efforts you put so you can create the best possible MMORPG experience for us. You guys are amazing ! Keep up the good work !

Also, I am very excited to be here. In this community are lots of passionate and wonderful people and I am proud to be a part of you guys ! I hope I can be friends with all of you and have lots of fun together !

Edit: Added my new name
    lOdSqVw.png
    Are you looking for an amazing community with lovely people? Join the Aurora Discord now and chat with us!
    We are recruiting!
  • Hey i'm Lithion, i play a lot of hours but i'm not very competitive. I mainly like PvE and gathering.
  • Hello!

Super excited to start this AoC journey. I've been following for awhile now and finally decided it was time to jump on this ship. I"ve been playing MMO's on and off for the last 20 years, and have recently been looking for something to jump into. Hope to either party or battle it out with you in the future!
  • Hello!
    I'm Belzie. It's nice to meet you all!

Let's make this community the best and save the MMO realm together!
  • MakoSMakoS Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello I'm MakoS (Oliver if you want to be boring ;)). I have been a fan of ashes for almost a year now I think so I'm a pretty new face around these parts, and I am currently part of the mercenary guild Greyhands, which has some of the nicest members money can buy ;). Looking forward to meeting new people and making some coin, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us in the wonderful world of Vera :blush:.

Greyhands Guild Logo
    guild_flag.png
  • Howdy Y'all,

I am traviiz, and I am a new follower of AoC. I found the game a few months ago and have been following it since. I have played World of Warcraft on and off over the years and love the MMORPG genre. I am excited for this game and can't wait to play it. I have always loved PvP in MMORPGs and am very excited for what AoC has to offer.
  • I, Lobo, would like to chop down trees for the first guild who askes me to.
  • Hey, I'm Akh. Just found out about this game, never been a huge fan of MMO's but I think I might like this one.
  • Hello All,

I’m Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad and I’ll be a player on Day One when this MMO officially launches!

I honestly can’t choose what I’m most excited for; was an SRO merchant for a long time before bots (and Joymax) killed the game. Or... being an assassin in an open world mmo... tempting 😉
  • KaliGoldKaliGold Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi all, this is KaliGold. I am a partnered Twitch and Youtube content creator. Im planning on playing and streaming the Alphas and Betas for this game. Seek me out on Twitch and let me know if your a content creator so I can follow your channels.

twitch.tv/kaligold
  • KingAjKingAj Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello my name is Ajani(AKA AJ) been a fan for about 3 years now and just brought one of the founder packs, cant wait to help shape the game looking forward to future endeavors with everyone
  • Just discovered the game during the pandemic and am really interested in the the game overall and concept of the Summoner and Cleric, but we'll see where the details of the classes lead us, right? I also just grabbed a pre-order pack and look forward to my mushroom house, even if it might be years away.
    kcp9lk8esgnj.png

• Howdy 🤠, I’m Chad and am very excited for this game and looking to play a Dwarf Bard.
  • Hi,
    my name is Rodrigo Bicalho i am 33 years old brazilian and super fan of the game and i would love to participate in the pre season but i have no conditions, anyone who can donate would be grateful.

Follow rodrigo.bicalho@live.com or 55 + 41995012286
  • Noble VainNoble Vain Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello fellow tards.
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor" -Alexis Carrell
  • Hey all my name is Takavor and I am affiliated with Twitch. Hope to stream the game and show people some of the content that it provides.
  • Sup. I'm Zaxsin. I'm not a huge MMO fan, but my favorite part of gaming is player interaction, and this seems like the kind of MMO experience I've been missing. I am really looking forward to the politics and creating history in this game. And I genuinely want to see this game succeed.
    Just looking for a good time with chill people
  • howdy there, i'm VersaceDan. I've never been huge on mmo's but i'm ready to begin another full-time career playing this game.
  • Hail fellow adventurers! I'm Luniss Morningdew, Elven Ranger in most games, (aka Josh, aka ThundrGigglz). I've been playing this genre of games since Everquest Beta Phase III back in 1997, while stationed in Quantico, VA, in the USMC. Before that, I played games like The Realm Online. I began in a guild called "Dreamwalkers" in both EQ and The Realm and was an officer in this guild for the duration of my stay in it. I'm most looking forward to seeing how crafting evolves in this game (hoping it's not just a "Select a Recipe - Click Craft" type setup. The reason being that I lean more toward playing to craft than playing to kill, so I hope the crafting process will be exciting and rewarding), the thrill and excitement of PVP, and to see how the player base can actually change the direction of the world.
  • ZacHankZacHank Member
    edited April 2021
    Hello, ZacHank here, my friends call me Hank. I'm a long time MMO Player (since 2005 with RuneScape), and have since gotten in to WoW, GW2, ESO, and some classic MMORPGs. I'm most excited for players being the end game in Ashes of Creation! The node system and all of it's peripheries (caravans, sieges, elections, etc.) seems to be an excellent way to bring players together. Don't want to hype this up too much, but if you guys can pull this off it will greatly advance the genre and I'm very excited to see that.
  • ShodenxShodenx Member
    edited May 2021
    Hi everyone, my name is Mahmood and my friends calls me Shoden. I've been into MMO RPGs for the past 21+ years since 1999 when Everquest came into life and the MMORPG genre start.

I hope AoC will be the successor of MMORPGs out there and I believe it will with the passion of the developers and creator.

All the best to the dev team and Sharif for the transparency while working on the project.

• JuschJusch Member
    สวัสดีผมคนไทย รอเกมเปิดครับ
  • Hi guys! I'm Warchilde00, and I'm very much looking forward to playing this game day one.
  • AbuseAbuse Member
    Not going to lie.. I'm an old git, but this game gives me butterflies...
    3sPxH1y.gif
  • Hello! I'm Hemlocked, an (ex) long-time WoW player. Super excited for AoC. Can't wait to experience the feeling of scale and being a part of a massive world!
  • Lol, it took me 2 mins to figure out and scroll to the bottom of the page to post a message. Hi I'm Kevin looking forward to trying out the game.