Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ENMITY

Comments

• Options
    Welcome a board the crazy train @ItsMeObsidious. lets continue our strategic planning!
  • Options
    Space pants!
  • Options
    @Karthos...you get me. I'll send you my fav space pants gif over discord. 

• Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Zani!!!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard the crazy train @Zani! Looking forward to play with you and your crew!
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @Dalinsia!!!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard the Crazy Train @Dalinsia.

• Options
    I dunno Goat.. I don't envision myself as hardcore PvP'er anymore. I know in WoW i have probably 10 - 20,000 arena matches under my belt and in Lineage 2 I did my fair share of PvP but I was a glass cannon so very dependent upon support. We'll see how the game's PvP turns out. I know in BDO I was never killed in PvP. ;) I knew how to run very well LOL. I was a pretty good sorcerer though. :) 

• Options

Well, who wouldn't want to be in a guild where they carry bears on their backs and make love to swimsuit models?

Seriously, I think I've read all of the gazillion posts in this guild forum. I keep coming back to Enmity. The principles/goals outlined on pg. one reflect the kind of guild I'd love to be a part of if I can.

Gaming: I've been a "gamer" since before there were PC's. (Played D&D before the Player's Handbook was published. Yes, I'm mature). As for MMORPG's: Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest II, Landmark, Star Wars the Old Republic, currently playing Secret World Legends.

Background: Air Force, '72-'76 (radio intercept), poor starving actor (stage) for a few years (very successful at poor and starving), health food stores for a few years (will tell you all you don't want to know about supplements and bowel problems), currently a court operations clerk for a fairly long time (want to know how expensive a DUI in California can be?).

Goals: Have fun playing with others, of course. Help whatever guild I'm in be the best it can be.

Value: I play well with others. I think it's hard wired into my DNA to be a team player. I'll do whatever needs doing. Need a floor mopped, I'll be the best floor mopper. Need potatoes peeled, I'll be the best potato peeler. Need me to single handedly charge a fire breathing dragon buck naked...um...I'll be the best potato peeler ever.

• Options
    dabudo said:

Well, who wouldn't want to be in a guild where they carry bears on their backs and make love to swimsuit models?

Seriously, I think I've read all of the gazillion posts in this guild forum. I keep coming back to Enmity. The principles/goals outlined on pg. one reflect the kind of guild I'd love to be a part of if I can.

Gaming: I've been a "gamer" since before there were PC's. (Played D&D before the Player's Handbook was published. Yes, I'm mature). As for MMORPG's: Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest II, Landmark, Star Wars the Old Republic, currently playing Secret World Legends.

Background: Air Force, '72-'76 (radio intercept), poor starving actor (stage) for a few years (very successful at poor and starving), health food stores for a few years (will tell you all you don't want to know about supplements and bowel problems), currently a court operations clerk for a fairly long time (want to know how expensive a DUI in California can be?).

Goals: Have fun playing with others, of course. Help whatever guild I'm in be the best it can be.

Value: I play well with others. I think it's hard wired into my DNA to be a team player. I'll do whatever needs doing. Need a floor mopped, I'll be the best floor mopper. Need potatoes peeled, I'll be the best potato peeler. Need me to single handedly charge a fire breathing dragon buck naked...um...I'll be the best potato peeler ever.

You must be fast if you were intercepting radios
  • Options
    Thanks for giving us your kind consideration @dabudo. Drop by our ENMITY Discord when you have a chance so we can chit chat.
  • Options
    GxFaithz said:
    Thanks for giving us your kind consideration @dabudo. Drop by our ENMITY Discord when you have a chance so we can chit chat.

Will do. Being on the West coast, it might be late if you're East of the Mississippi.  
  • Options
    @MrsKarthos @Karthos Spreading the Love! Caribbean connected!
  • Options
    GxFaithz said:
    @MrsKarthos @Karthos Spreading the Love! Caribbean connected!
     <3  <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    @MrsKarthos
    Who are you?!?!?!
  • Options
    @dabudo we are up at all hours. I am west coast myself and on a graveyard shift so my hours are all out of wack. Looking foward to speaking with you soon :).
  • Options
    GOAT said:
    @dabudo we are up at all hours. I am west coast myself and on a graveyard shift so my hours are all out of wack. Looking foward to speaking with you soon :).
    Busy weekend, didn't get much computer time. I'll be on tonight, though. I remember those graveyard shifts from my younger days. Except for how they messed up my sleep habits, I kind of liked them. Peaceful, quiet, no one looking over my shoulder.
  • Options
    Yeah @dabudo, Graveyard has it perks but you are never on consistent sleep schedule. Hopefully I'm awake to chat tonight, but if not tonight it is my Friday so I'll have a few days off shortly. Gotta get ready for our Pax trip :).
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Hello Enmity Guild,

I have read your guild description and rules and I like it a lot. I am a MMO gamer as well as FPS and adventure gamer. I play lots of different types of games since I was young. I want to be part of a guild that has a strong foundation and player base. AoC is a game i am very much looking forward to. I want to be part of a guild who has a good hold on how the outcome of the world developes. It seems like Enmity wants to be a strong force right off the bat. I am a grinding player who does PVE and PVP. I am an achievement oriented gamer and love to max out skill and help out the guild. I also play with a good friend of 20+ years who happens to be a major beast at PVP. He loves it and dominated on WOW. We are a duo who plays often and I will get him into this game. I want to be part of the guild and look to discuss a lot of whats going on with the game. It would be nice to discuss strategy for first day and first week gameplay once the alphas and betas are played. I am a Braver of Worlds backer looking to make the most of this game as I want it to be my main game upon release.

Side note I am a skilled Rainbow six siege player on xbox and PC if you guys play.

Let me know how to join. Thank you @GOAT @WinterAssassin
  • Options
    Thank you for your interest @Babymakinpoo! Looking forward to chatting with you more as well as meeting your friend!
  • Options
    Welcome to ENMITY @dabudo!
  • Options
    GOAT said:

Thanks - very glad to be aboard!

Still waiting for the Swedish swimsuit models, though.

• Options
    dabudo said:
    GOAT said:

Wait. What?!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    dabudo said:
    GOAT said:

Wait. What?!

Signing bonus - promises were made.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Yeah @Karthos about that. We may have told @dabudo you are a swimsuit model... hope you're Swedish.
  • Options
    GOAT said:
    Yeah @Karthos about that. We may have told @dabudo you are a swimsuit model... hope you're Swedish.
    nope, Scottish, with some German, French and Irish.
  • Options
    Welcome to the crazy train! @dabudo
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Karthos said:
    GOAT said:
    nope, Scottish, with some German, French and Irish.Y

You know, in retrospect, "Karthos Freelance DUDE" should have been a give-away.

Still, a signing bonus is a signing bonus. What do you look like in a bikini, Karthos?

• Options
    Welcome to the crazy train @Stormilator

• Options
    @GxFaithz thank you my friend!

By the way, ENMITY is awesome!