Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
     :# got no money left :'(  
    No need for that here!  Drinks are on the house!!  

At least for now...I'm kinda scared this is gonna turn into a "first sample's always free, kid" situation.   @Mazikar ... You gonna break out the expensive stuff after we're good n toasty and itching for another flagon?    :o
  • Options
    If you are a Braver of Worlds OneWingedAngel fear not, you have a place to stay, a plate to fill and a bottomless cup here. Your dues have been paid already. Ha! Now have a seat!
  • Options
    My private stock Virtek is reserved for those that do a bit of work. If your thirst is richer than my house brews... I may have a job for you. To be fair though my house brew is better than most.
  • Options
    Here's to our future! Cheers!
  • Options
    ~Overhears~

Mazikar said:
    If you are a Braver of Worlds OneWingedAngel fear not, you have a place to stay, a plate to fill and a bottomless cup here. Your dues have been paid already. Ha! Now have a seat!
    I like the sound of that!

I've had a busy day of smacking some sense into several ruffians on the outskirts of town.
    ~pulls out a stool at the bar~
    This here tuckered out Braver will take a flagon of your finest ale! The gods know... I've earned it!

• Options
    @Mazikar
    Well...I am addicted to collecting nifty things in life....the private stock and the house brew sound like lovely additions to my collection!   What's a guy gotta do for a sampling?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I don't know my strengths,
    don't know where I am,
    don't know this world,
    not even it's name,
    don't know what I have to do,
    don't know what I want to do,
    don't know how I look like,
    don't even know my own name,
    can't tell my race, nor my origin...

I am an almost blank page with only three words: Braver of Worlds.
    Guess I'll take... or took... that on faith. It's what brought me here.
    So let us drink and wait,
    til our destiny and our past... unfolds...
  • Options
    *Stumbling into the street after a long night of toxins from the finest bar maids in the Leader of Men Tavern; I ask for some assistance from a keen looking fellow leaving the Bravers Inn before I lay my head in the Mud and close my heavy eyes*
  • Options
    What a friendly, warm place!!
  • Options
    Virtek if you would like a bottle of my Double Glumbe Mead I do have a job. It might be a bit dangerous... but then again drinking a bottle of Double Glumble is also pretty dangerous and why it isn't on the menu. A few days ago freespiryt checked up on what was causing the issue with the Glumble Bees. Goblins, little buggers are hunting them for their stingers. Just south of the cave a small group have settled in, I need you to persuade them to move out. I have no love for them and they will attack you on site, so you can either send them on a one way ticket to meet their gods or make them move out. As long as they are gone. The bottle I will give you is a rare make, I was able to get the honey directly from the queen chamber, its extra potent, you might see strange things... you may sleep a day.... you may glow for a month... what ever you do though its the best tasting drink you may ever have, and the rarest. It takes years to gather it in enough quantity. What say you good sir?
  • Options
    With as many games as I bounce between, having the LT sub will help, a lot.  Of course, hopefully this game will keep me sucked in.
  • Options
    get me a drink. WITH CALCIUM!
  • Options
    *sits outside and sulks with a half empty jug of ale* I can't come in :(
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I prefer a nice Brawndo. It's what plants crave.
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Dont be silly come inside everyone is welcome here.  o/
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    nagash said:
    I prefer a nice Brawndo. It's what plants crave.
    do plants have bones? I didn't think so 
  • Options
    Diura said:
    I'm only a founder QQ I'll peak through the window - 
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Diura said:
    Now if I understand the barkeeps intensions here, all are welcome here regardles of level of dues paid. however us liucky Bravers get freebies and special offers so get yourself in here and meet the crowd ;)
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Diura said:
    Pssst need a hand

• Options

too kind both of you :3 I'm I asking too much if I ask you to top my jug up for free :D
  • Options
    Diura said:

too kind both of you :3 I'm I asking too much if I ask you to top my jug up for free :D
    Sure, free jug fills cost 47 silver. 
  • Options
    Diura said:

Give em an inch and they take a mile........   *pushes a fresh ale Diura's way*
  • Options
    Have mine

• Options
    Diura said:

Give em an inch and they take a mile........   *pushes a fresh ale Diura's way*
    You're  going to have a drunk lady dwarf in this bar forever now ^^ *drinks the ale!*
  • Options
    *Sits outside the front door in the rain jealous of all the fun inside* :(
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    If i get in so do you! Take all the ale whilst we can! Gogogogogo!
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    What!  I am going to have to get the barkeep to correct his advertising get in here and join the fun.
  • Options
    Yay, thanks both! I'll have a flagon of your finest ale barkeep!
  • Options
    can someone get me a new cup this one seems to be over filling
  • Options
    Our faith is strong and our feelings deep.
    We're in it for life, pour more barkeep :)