Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

1246718

Comments

  • Options
    *leans back in his booth, and watches the exchange between the mysterious old man, and the lich, with amused interest*

    *scoops a plate of steaming boar's meat, and a flagon af ice cold mead, from the tray of a passing serving girl.  Tosses her several silver, and a wink.*

    "Sorry lass, but I'm quite famished, right now.  My apologies to whoever this food and drink was meant for.  Do extend my sincerest regrets, will you?"

    *And, without another word, begins to dig into the flavorful repast, before him*

  • Options
    It takes one and all to make the world turn my lords and ladies. Everything turns just a bit easier with a full belly and a tankard of fresh ale though. No raising the dead during dinner good fellow, your pets can stay outside. Haaa haha haaa, I don't mind them, seen your lot before, always respectful. Finest rot shrumes for them, keeps their bones clean and the smell away, just say the word and I'll get you a bag. 

    Ahhh! New block of ice from the North, the ale will be frosty tonight!
  • Options
    The sound of chair legs being dragged across a wooden floor cuts through the ruckus as a cowled mishapen figure dismounts its barstool. A gravely voice growls.  "There is too much posturing and male bonding going on in here.  I have some bounties to collect. I hope by the time I get back you two @nagash @Krojak will have finished flirting, so I can finish my drink in peace."
  • Options
    A twinkle reached the eyes of the quiet Megs, and rolling her cloak into a cushion, she nestles herself down into a corner seat. 
    Delicately removing an embellished stick from her beard and a stained notebook, she busies herself in her own entertainment, regularly casting happy glances up at the other patrons.
  • Options
    May the ale be worthy of my palate, and my palate be worthy of the ale.
  • Options
    It looks like there is a store being built just down the way, pretty large store. Not exactly sure what a Paypal is but it seems there are plenty of people wanting to use it.
  • Options
    Well now traveler, looks like you have seen one too many long nights on the road, here here set your things down, I will have one of the boys bring your packs to your room. Now I insist, sit, drink, I will have one of the servers bring you a hot plate. Haaa ha haa ha ha! See now? Feels better, enjoy this night good traveler. For the web is dark and full of errors!
  • Options
    I'm just warrior of old. I pledged the $220 pack. Mainly because, I had just pledged $400 to Chronicles of Elyria when I found this game.  :( My wife wasn't too happy to learn I had just spent $620 on games That won't even keep me occupied from annoying her for another few years. Lol
  • Options
    The door creaks open and a small greenish head peeks out from under a motley shawl; a kind of grandmotherly appearance.

    "I've been star gazing, and thought I could come in for a nip to warm up."  She looks around the buzzing tavern.  "While I'm here, anyone interested in having their fortune told? or perhaps a bit of astrology for making future plans?" she quires as she strolls over to a comfey table near the hearth.
  • Options
    Hello everyone 
  • Options
    With my feet up on the table in my favorite corner,  watching you all and your shenanigans has given me a great idea to make some money...
  • Options
    @T-Elf
    "Tell me stargazer" growls a voice from the darkest corner of the bar. "look into my future if you dare, I warn you tho it might not be pretty" 
    A coweled, monsterous figure strides into the fire light and slumps heavily onto the stool opposite the kindly old woman, and extends a clawed hand towards her.
    Rather than being startled the deaply lined face of the elderlay lady simply smiles pulling the huge hand closer. 
    Running her fingers across the scarred and pitted hand she looks up into the srouded face and says in a soft voice  "I dont think it is your future you are scared of.  It's your past that terrorises you."  "I get the sence you are angry, sad but not evil, misunderstood maybe."
    "Be silent sorcerer!" the creature hisses, pulling it's hand away.
    "Come now Loboss, let me buy you an ale.  I have a proposition for you." she calms,
    "What could you possibly need someone like me for?" snarls Loboss.
    To be continued..................
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Throws a pretty pashmina she stole from some sucker over her Settler title, runs into the BoW Inn, screams "I'm own many leather-bound books too, I promise!!", steals all the rich people's fancy chocolate mints and runs back out.
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    This is a place for all the Braver of Worlds, hope you found it easy enough. Pull up a chair and grab a brew, you paid your dues... and shall pay no more, unless you find a bobble or spark that catches your eye that is. You have stepped deep into the unknown, plunged possibly. No one doubts your faith here, and its a warm welcome you will receive in this hallowed hall. Freshly built and paint still damp. Step up now... whats your name, don't be shy.
    But i am going to pay more XD
  • Options
    "Someone get me tea with milk but hold the tea"
  • Options
    nagash said:
    "Someone get me tea with milk but hold the tea"
    Taking care of dem bones @nagash ?
  • Options

    "Barkeep! A flagon of your finest, kind sir!"

    *still does not know where his Inn went* - *looks down to see how @Diura is doing under the table.*

  • Options
    *little river of drool starts flowing out from under the table*
  • Options
    Bannith said:
    nagash said:
    "Someone get me tea with milk but hold the tea"
    Taking care of dem bones @nagash ?
    Never underestimate milk ^^
  • Options
    I have always heard "The older the bones, the stronger the glue" @nagash (walks over and pushes on the table nagash is sitting at... a loud creek echos as I push) and I be needing some good glue. Haaa ha ha ha haaaa haaa haaa. More milk for Mr. Bones haaaha ha ha haaa.  
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Bannith said:
    nagash said:
    "Someone get me tea with milk but hold the tea"
    Taking care of dem bones @nagash ?
    Never underestimate milk ^^
    I assure you my good undead I adore milk.
  • Options

    *walks into the tavern*

    Well, barkeep throw me a flagon! I have a thirst that needs quenching and only an ale has the magic touch.

    *takes a seat*

    Oh hai Dave - I though the Lord of the Undead would be keeping you too busy to lounge around here matey?! Take a seat, take a seat.

    *grabs a seat*

    Have you seen @Rumbleforge today? He told me a classic yesterday Dave..listen...Last Saturday he, @Lexmax and @Umji came here for a night of flaggoning when the three of them went to the restroom outback. @Lexmaxfinished first and went to the washbasin. He scrubbed his hands with soapy water cleared up to the elbows and rinsed them thoroughly. As he dried his hands, he said to the other two, "We elves are taught to be clean and hygenic."

    Then @Umjifinished next and went to the washbasin. He dipped his great big fingers into the water, wiggled them around a few moments, then shook them off. As he dried his hands he said, "We Orcs are taught to conserve nature's resources."

    Then @Rumbleforge finished last. He turned and walked straight past the other two towards the door. As he left, he turned an said, "We dwarfs are taught not to piss on our hands!"

    aahahahaahahah!  

     

  • Options
    *Leans out from his usual corner, flashes @Kratz a wave and mimes drinking a pint with one hand, while flipping the barkeep a coin.

    Thank for the chuckle, friend. Have your next on me. Fancy a game of cards?
  • Options

    @Karthos! My stone fisted friend! Take a seat and show me your deck! Let me grab a table

    *grabs a table*

    ah damn it, @Diura's there again! *rolls her back under the table*

    Right my pot bellied freelancing artiste! What are we playing? Barkeep another flagon for me friend and I!

  • Options
    *Pulls deck of cards from hip pocket and shuffles them.

    How about a good game of "Go Fish" ? Put a bit of money down we could. A handsome dwarf as yourself with a good singing voice can stand to lose a few coin I wager. 

    *Shifts seat so can keep eye on door better.
  • Options
    Go fish? I love go fish! Will be using our toes this time?! You can't beat me with yer dinky toes @Karthos! Aye, I'll wager you 10 gold for the first round! Speaking of rounds - barkeep! It's time for another one of your finest flagons!
  • Options
    Knowing my luck I'd end up 130k in gold debt and half naked in a ditch.
  • Options
    Bannith said:
    Knowing my luck I'd end up 130k in gold debt and half naked in a ditch.
    Now we're talking!
  • Options
    Oh my! More Braver of Worlds... here now, have a seat, grab a beer! Ha! Grab two, the maker gave you two hands did he not? HA haha haaa! 
  • Options
    I'm down here in the bar because I don't like to drink alone. And my minibar is empty.

    :blush:
Sign In or Register to comment.