Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds Inn

Comments

• Options
    Karthos said:
    First rounds on me Gents
    Drops coin purse on table...  Second round is on me!
  • Options
    Kratz said:

*walks into the tavern*

Well, barkeep throw me a flagon! I have a thirst that needs quenching and only an ale has the magic touch.

*takes a seat*

Oh hai Dave - I though the Lord of the Undead would be keeping you too busy to lounge around here matey?! Take a seat, take a seat.

*grabs a seat*

Have you seen @Rumbleforge today? He told me a classic yesterday Dave..listen...Last Saturday he, @Lexmax and @Umji came here for a night of flaggoning when the three of them went to the restroom outback. @Lexmaxfinished first and went to the washbasin. He scrubbed his hands with soapy water cleared up to the elbows and rinsed them thoroughly. As he dried his hands, he said to the other two, "We elves are taught to be clean and hygenic."

Then @Umjifinished next and went to the washbasin. He dipped his great big fingers into the water, wiggled them around a few moments, then shook them off. As he dried his hands he said, "We Orcs are taught to conserve nature's resources."

Then @Rumbleforge finished last. He turned and walked straight past the other two towards the door. As he left, he turned an said, "We dwarfs are taught not to piss on our hands!"

aahahahaahahah!  

The real reason: There is no way a dwarf could reach the basin :tongue:
  • Options
    Nice group of bravers.  Just waiting to get my drink on in the game with we select few.  Love the thread.  
  • Options

*walks into his favourite tavern to celebrate Happy Dwarf Day*

"Barkeep! throw me a flagon of your finest my friend!" 

The barkeep slides a huge flagon of ale down the bar right into the firm grasp of Kratz, and begins to tell his tale.

"Kratz! Come here you hairy footstool and come listen to what happened since the last time you were here. Two nights ago @Lexmax, @Possum and @Karthos walked in here and the Earthquaker ordered some drinks for his friends. He ordered a wine for the Elf, a beer for the human and got an ale for himself. I set the drinks down before them and for a sprinkling of joy I added a fly in their drinks!

As articulate as he is, @Lexmax noticed straight away, turned up his nose and pushed the glass away. @Possum frowned, flicked the fly out of his beer and started drinking. @Karthos stared aggressively at the fly and picked it out of his ale and yelled "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!".

*Kratz laughs out loudly and even manages to wake @Diura from under the table."

"Honestly Kratz, t'was the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time. Another one?" 

*both raise their glasses*

"cheers" :)

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    A hearty group to be sure! I just pulled the plug on a new batch of ale from the South, some sort of cactus brew. Made my teeth tingle when I drank it, who wants a fresh mug? Haaa haa ha! Get up here, no need to live forever haa ha aaah ha ha haaa! 
  • Options
    I have some of the finest potions I brewed for the raid tomorrow; but tonight we drink! Another round on me!
  • Options
    Kratz said:

*walks into his favourite tavern to celebrate Happy Dwarf Day*

"Barkeep! throw me a flagon of your finest my friend!" 

The barkeep slides a huge flagon of ale down the bar right into the firm grasp of Kratz, and begins to tell his tale.

"Kratz! Come here you hairy footstool and come listen to what happened since the last time you were here. Two nights ago @Lexmax, @Possum and @Karthos walked in here and the Earthquaker ordered some drinks for his friends. He ordered a wine for the Elf, a beer for the human and got an ale for himself. I set the drinks down before them and for a sprinkling of joy I added a fly in their drinks!

As articulate as he is, @Lexmax noticed straight away, turned up his nose and pushed the glass away. @Possum frowned, flicked the fly out of his beer and started drinking. @Karthos stared aggressively at the fly and picked it out of his ale and yelled "SPIT IT OUT! SPIT IT OUT!".

*Kratz laughs out loudly and even manages to wake @Diura from under the table."

"Honestly Kratz, t'was the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time. Another one?" 

*both raise their glasses*

"cheers" :)

Cheers Kratz! Although at times I can't understand your accent, and at other times I pretend not to understand your accent... Right now I'm drunk enough to admit that I love hanging out with my dwarven friends :)
  • Options
    *rolls out from under the table* "This tavern makes the finest ale ever, flies n'all!"
  • Options
    *stays in front of the Inn's door* 
    Please let me in T-T I swear I'll pay those 300 bucks someday! Maybe... 
  • Options
    @Waysm, come on in :)
  • Options
    *gets in quickly*
    It was raining outside and there's no other inn in this forum, thanks for letting me in!
  • Options
    You are very welcome... just remember our secret deal to discredit all dwarves ;)
  • Options
    @Waysm I literally begged to come in here and hid under the table, drank their ale and have stayed under this table ever since xD
  • Options
    In what way is that different to any other tavern Dirua :tongue: 

By the way.. this is my table.. get your own!
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    In what way is that different to any other tavern Dirua :tongue: 

By the way.. this is my table.. get your own!
    *clings to table leg* Never!!!!!
  • Options
    *Watch from the side while drinking both @Diura and @lexmax's cup*
    They see nothing...
  • Options
    Damn... this... amphibian... grip... ;)
  • Options
    *gasp* My ale!!!!! *bubbly eyes* @Waysm Don't drink this lady dwarves ale please QQ
  • Options
    *Runs while drinking* (=> Don't try this at home)
    You can't catch me without letting go of @lexmax's table so... you have to choose 
  • Options
     The stairs creek as I slowly descend from the quaint rooms above. Wrapping my cloak around me as i prepare to enter the rainy night. Monster hunting is always more fun at night and people that lost their way and found trouble will be in need of my assistance.. for there is nothing worse than beasts or men that prey on good people or their misfortunes.
      Although the Inn being a nice place for the occasional respite and the owner of the establishment being a fine fellow... "I am ARIMOND!!... Braver of worlds!!!" as i push past the inns door... for the world is out there... and i am needed. One final nod to my fellow Bravers as i smile and push on into the starless rainy night.. for I know.. my fellow comrades will soon be joining the fight and tribulations that afflict our world!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    *sees @Arimond leaving*
    He just left without paying for the inn? 
  • Options
    so many mortals in here maybe its time I move back to the crypt 
  • Options
    One more Braver checking in!
  • Options
    Bunch of crazies in here!!!
  • Options
    *leans back in his chair, hands behind head and feet up on his favorite table in the corner*

The fly never did spit it out. So I ate the bugger. One way or another, I was getting that ale. My adopted dwarf mother always said as she filled my bottle, that its a sin to steal gold, but a tragedy to waste ale.
  • Options
    *Slams through door while a clap of thunder crackles in the background* "Beep" I say in a masculine voice.
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    This is a place for all the Braver of Worlds, hope you found it easy enough. Pull up a chair and grab a brew, you paid your dues... and shall pay no more, unless you find a bobble or spark that catches your eye that is. You have stepped deep into the unknown, plunged possibly. No one doubts your faith here, and its a warm welcome you will receive in this hallowed hall. Freshly built and paint still damp. Step up now... whats your name, don't be shy.
    May a Leader of Men participate? I have no judgement fellow comrade.
  • Options
    *puts some music for those thinking about the moment they'll be able to play* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2V6yjjPbX0
  • Options
    What sorta food does this inn offer? 
  • Options
    Money said:

May a Leader of Men participate? I have no judgement fellow comrade.
    Aye, all may join in. I have plenty of room here. I have plenty of ale and wine, I do my best to keep fresh stores of the best in the land my lord. Leader of Men you say... well then, I hope you are thirsty, and hungry... ha! Sit, and enjoy @Money. You have already paid your dues. @prophetwtf what is it you like? I cater to quite a range of tastes here.