Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What is left of the game for a PvE player?

167891012»

Comments

• Options

Some of us are like bad pennies, we keep coming  back.
    Some of us  are like @nagash and rise from the grave to see what's happening.
    Some of us like to comment on the absurd after all  ......................                                

The subject of this thread is like a merry-go-round.  Round and round and goes nowhere.  

• Options
    I find it necessary to post opposing views to dramatically over embellished statements. I am not tired of the discussion, just the occasional misuse of rl situations to somehow prove a point.
  • Options
    We use whatever is necessary for people to properly understand the issues.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Dygz said:
    We use whatever is necessary for people to properly understand the issues.
    It's not an issue, it's just what you want. You are using dirty tactics to selfishly get things changed to your design.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Nope.
    I'm educating you, specifcly, on the meaning of consent and non-consent.
    Really has very little to do with what I want. And I haven't requested a change.
    We will have to wait to see if a change seems necessary.
    If I don't get what I want, I simply won't play. That is no big deal.
    The devs will have to decide for themselves whether they have sufficient players content with the Corruption mechanic.
  • Options
    No you are not educating anyone, you are trying to warp those words to fit your narrative. You choose to play a game. When you choose to play ashes of creation, you are choosing to play a game with open pvp. If you ever decide you don't like open pvp, you can close the game and it goes away.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    In Ashes, non-consensual PvP combat is penalized by Corruption.
    If I determine that Corruption does not sufficiently curtail non-consensual PvP combat to my liking, I will choose not to play.
    All of the above is correct word usage. No warping.
  • Options
    This discussion is making me feel sexy in the pants.. I LIKE IT!   :D
  • Options
    MrNoNo said:
    This discussion is making me feel sexy in the pants.. I LIKE IT!   :D
    Be careful..sexy in the pants can only encourage non consensual PvP.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    In Ashes, non-consensual PvP combat is penalized by Corruption.
    If I determine that Corruption does not sufficiently curtail non-consensual PvP combat to my liking, I will choose not to play.
    All of the above is correct word usage. No warping.
    When I play monopoly, I get non consensual rent charges when I land on the other dudes property. I'll brb while I go spam the monopoly forums about how I think they should do the game differently. Because I'm super smart and definitely no an idiot saying stupid shit on forums that doesn't even make sense due to my lack of proper English word selection.

Be better dygz, it's not that hard, just have a rational complaint is all.
  • Options
    Non-consensual seems to be used in place of unwanted a lot on these forums.
    Everyone consents to playing the game with it's rule set when they log in to play.
    Not all in game activities are wanted.
This discussion has been closed.