Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    EreboosEreboos Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello! I have been playing MMORPGs for most of my life since starting Everquest back in the early/mid 1990's in 7th grade. I am very excited with everything that I have seen and am very much looking forward to the next alpha opportunity!
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Michael.
    I hope that when this game comes out I can be a bard/rogue.
    I want to craft artisanal and seasonal beers, be a celebrated brewer and even make special brews for royalty/mayors and personally host events where peace treaties take place.
    Either that or be a specialty cheesemaker. They need to make crafting cheese a thing. That'd be so dope.
  • Options
    ScreemScreem Member
    Hi! I've been playing MMORPGs since 2016 (mainly World of Warcraft) but have been playing RPGs since the early 2000s. I just heard about Ashes of Creation about a week ago and I'm very excited for the next alpha phase.
  • Options
    Beck AltarrBeck Altarr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello!

I am Beck Altarr. If you've played Defiance or heard of K-TAM Radio You've likely heard of me. If not, that just means you have a great chance to get to know me.

I've been around the gaming industry for a long time. Played a lot of Alpha's and Betas and a ton of MMO's. Of them all, AoC really has my interest, it seems to want to do almost everything I'd like to see in an MMO.

I'm not sure if I will try to launch an Online Radio for AoC. Not sure how I'd bring an in world themed station to life, but if enough people want me to try... I might. Online Radio is a hobby of mine and I often run more than one at a time now.

I live in Alberta Canada and I am looking forward to getting to know many of you. I just found out about AoC a few days ago and really getting excited for it.

Feel free to hit me up or join my Discord Community in the link below or find me on Twitch.
    phoenix.png
    Alpha/Beta Tester of Many Games - Station Manger of PhoenixRadio.Online an AoC & Gamer themed online Radio. Tune In Here
    Love a good story and lore.
    Twitch Streamer : PRO Discord
  • Options
    Hello!

names KoreKode. I recently found out about this game and I am incredibly excited to play it eventually and grow with a group of new and old friends in this amazing sounding world.

I have played lots of MMO's and I usually play as the warrior/tank or paladin/tank type classes and plan to go this route with this game. So if you need a tank here I am. feel free to hit me up and make a new friend to join with in this new world!
  • Options
    I literally learned about this game today and I am so excited for it..! hello everyone!
  • Options
    Greetings, everyone! I'm Valento. I've been following the game for a while now and I'm pretty excited about every little piece that the devs have shown!
    Here's hoping to make new friends to venture into Verra and enjoy this most ambitious MMO together!

If you want you can catch me on Discord (Hadrien#5035). I'm on mostly after 9pm UTC-4 or weekends.

Peace!
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • Options
    Hello all, excited to join the forums and dive into Ashes of Creation when available.
  • Options
    I'm really excited to check this game out asap.
  • Options
    Hi guys!!! Im from Brazil!! I’m most excited for playing in Ashes of Creation!! Any plan for a SA server?
  • Options
    Ahoy, I'm CaptainRedBeard. I remember hearing about this game a while ago, but when I saw a huge PVP focus I let it drop off my radar. After watching/reading some content about the game now, and where it's headed, it got me very excited. It feels like the natural evolution of Ultima Online, and that game was seriously my jam back in the day. Super stoked to keep following, and seeing how things progress.
  • Options
    AnodinAnodin Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Greetings from Montréal ! My name is Anodin, proud KS supporter of Ashes of Creation and passionate for MMORPG games since 3rd grade !

Can't wait to see you all in game :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone my name is Matthew (LordUhtred) and this game has sort of sparked a flame i've been looking to lite for a long time. I've never been into MMOs, Been pc gaming for about 7 years now and never had such a dead zone of gaming before, with little titles sparking excitement or any interest at all. So thank you AOC for ending this drought and providing a title / project that looks to be one of the biggest of the new decade. Looking forward to exploring this world with friends and meeting some new faces along the way. I've already began my search for a guild to join if anyone is interested in taking in someone with 0 experience in the genre.

thank you for taking the time to read my introduction :)

sincerly,
    Matthew Uhtred Smith
  • Options
    Hey all,

Long time MMO player here, in recent times Ive mainly played Full loot MMO's as those have kept my interest far longer than anything themepark title.
    I like to think Ive experienced most parts of all mmo's ive played from elite gameplay to casual/rp elements. Led numerous guilds some to high levels of success in our chosen game and play with a core bunch of guys Ive played with for over 10 years now.
    Discovering ashes was very refreshing for me, as the gaming scene really has been barren for years now. Looking forward to meeting you here on the forums and eventually in game.
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,
    Finally got my account set up after a 2 - Factor authentication debacle. From the states, (Pennsylvania) really looking forward to this game eventually releasing. I'm really excited to be working with some of you and fighting against others in the future.
  • Options
    Hello I'm NonStop.

I got so excited from TheLazyPeon's video about the game and I'm looking forward to play it when it's released.

Created my account here to be part and active on what I believe a great community! <3
  • Options
    SawoSawo Member
    Howdy!

Nick is Sawo.
    Been playing a lot of games with this nick... and its my regular Forum nick too.
    Some of you may be my old friends... or my old foe :)
    Nick comes from my home province, Savo, Finland.

In real life, people call me Pete. Im professional soldier, active career from 1995... and still rocking few years before retirement. So im Gen X, grumpy old man. :smiley:

Im MMORGP veteran, and been a gamer from 1984 when I got my first computer, Commodore 64. My all time favorite games are Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online... and my love, The Secret World, which is pretty dead these days because... well... they made this cash grab version Secret World Legends from it.

I found this game recently, and been looking for interesting MMORPG quite some time now. Good games are hard to find these days, in mids of all so called "f2p" crap. So I red the AoC wiki and got excited :)

I hope I can find new home here :)
    "Our strike is deep, unbeatable hate, we don't show mercy, we don't have a homeland.
    All of our happiness is at the tip of our swords, our hearts can not soften."

- The Jaeger March
  • Options
    GilxGilx Member
    Hello all, I'm Gilx and I'm looking forward to the Node system, Trade and PVP content in the game :)
  • Options
    So. Bioware and Obsidian disappeared. Since then I have not had the inclination to enjoy many other online RPGs or MMO's. The anticipation for the first one in 2002 or so was shear. And now, over 18 years later, Intrepid comes out with AoC - Alpha 1. The forums are reminiscent of the old examine feature, it would seem some things have not changed. Let us see what this new world of Verra holds and how long it shall last.
    /Celestial Blade/
  • Options
    Hi everyone, Justiis here. Been gaming for over 30 years, and have covered about every genre in that time. One I've dabbled in, but never really stuck with, was MMO's. I've always liked the concept, but they either don't offer the experience I'm looking for, or I show up about 5-10 years late to the party. Saw a video on YT about this game today and was instantly hooked. This seems to be shooting for about everything I've wanted in not only an mmo, but rpg's in general, for a long time. Alpha 2 cannot get here soon enough :smiley:
  • Options
    Planetar-(iis): A type of celestial similar to a Solar. But I will have to look up the equivalency in Ashes of Creation on choosing a race. Am extremely excited for Alpha-1. This party of four. ~
    /Celestial Blade/
  • Options
    Strangely enough it would seem there are those who kept changing accounts for the past few years or so. I suppose learning the hard way, these are the "many Faces," the true name. I am looking forward to Ashes of Creation Alpha-1 with all of you. At last.
  • Options
    Hello all, hope people are well and safe.

Heard about this game in Kickstarter, but honestly, I have been very very skeptical of new MMOs in general, but with the most recent huge influx of information and videos I've grown more excited and optimistic for the and thought I would take the opportunity to get involved and be part of the community. :smiley:
  • Options
    MarshyMarshy Member
    Hi All,

just sorted my pre-order, super excited to get involved with the community!

Is there a hub for everything that has been confirmed so far? like races, classes e.c.t.?

Thanks in advance, Marshy x
  • Options
    A friend pointed me to TheLazyPeon new youtube video and I am excited to learn more and get involved pre-release content.
  • Options
    Marshy wrote: »
    Is there a hub for everything that has been confirmed so far? like races, classes e.c.t.?
    Wiki has some of that - https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    CelestinCelestin Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi there,

I'm Celestin and I'm keeping an eye on AOC since some years now.

In good old times (AION), I was a member of Origine Online multi-gaming french speaking association, and the founder of ADN (Alliance du Nord) with a presence in various MMO games.
    My interest in AOC goes to political system, military strategy, housing and crafting... Usually I play clerics and of course I'm useless :-D

Cannot wait for AOC! Will certainly pre-order very soon!

Keep the good work going Intrepide Studios!
    --
    Celestin
  • Options
    MarshyMarshy Member
    Cadwaladrr wrote: »
    Marshy wrote: »
    Wiki has some of that - https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

Perfect, just what I wanted!

Cheers, Marshy x
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Hype!!!!
    X was here!
    See you guys in Alpha 2!
  • Options
    SyntheSynthe Member
    Hey there, I'm Synthe.

Been looking forward to this game for a few months now, can't wait for AOC!

So many options for classes and races I haven't decided what I want to be yet!