Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Options
    Demetri SlavicDemetri Slavic Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello, Demetri From Checkmate.
  • Options
    TrainTrain Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey Everyone! I am so pumped for this game. I contributed to the Kickstarter with the founder pledge but today decided to upgrade to Braver of Worlds!!! I am so pumped for Alpha 1 and try help make the game what it needs to be.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game.
  • Options
    GrimmkillGrimmkill Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, just another boomer wanting to make his mark on another promising MMO.

See you on the battlefield.
  • Options
    Hello all! I've just found out about this project and I am very excited to see it in the making! I'm mostly looking forward to Raids and World Boss Events! I love the ideas of more complex large battles where tactics actually matter! I hope to join a Raiding Guild someday. I'm looking into being either a Spellsword or Battle Mage, I guess I'll make my decision when more info comes out. I love the idea of being up into the fray with a sword, but tossing the occasional AoE spell or effect on strike! Looking forward to interacting with all of you!
    E8OOol.gif
  • Options
    Hello, i'm simpleandclean!

I've been hyped about Ashes for a few years now. Can't wait to build some nodes with everyone
    8021744fc275101ed9a4b75ace41f168.gif
    Mythic Guild | Recruit
    Assassin Main
  • Options
    AlphaswiftAlphaswift Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Hello all! I'm Alphaswift. Long time mmorpg player (Lineage 2 especially, for around 10 years, on and off) here. With Steven being a big fan of L2 and this game having so much influence from it, I'm very excited for this project and I hope to see you all in game sooner than later.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Dawnshot and I'm a new fan!

The overall game dev philosophy at Intrepid and Steven's passion make me excited :)
  • Options
    Half Tilt GamerHalf Tilt Gamer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey all, Half Tilt here. Only recently learned of this game and I've quickly fallen in love. I can't wait to join the AoC community and build my own twitch community within!
    Find me on Youtube and Twitch as Half Tilt Gamer!
  • Options
    Hello! I have been 2Clueless for.. almost twenty years now.

My first serious MMO was Planetside. Coming from a Counter-Strike and Unreal Tournament background, the draw of massive first-person battles on a near-continental scale was impossible to ignore. Luckily my mother was very indulgent, and I spent many evenings cruising around in a Thresher or Magrider (I was a decent gunner, I was a great driver). The game never truly clicked until I joined my first and only serious outfit: Bellum Aeternus. The things we achieved as a cohesive Outfit and close-knit community still brings a smile to my face to this day. When World of Warcraft released, we mostly jumped ship to take part in a beloved world brought to us from an amazing company. Between original WoW and Wrath of the Lich King, I sunk an obscene amount of hours attuning for raids, PVP'ing, and helping guild mates achieve their own goals in the game.

I am following the development of Ashes of Creation with interest because the ideas of true community building, risk vs reward gameplay, and our decisions as a whole impacting the world we play in really resonate with me. Hoping for the best, and I understand the game is a long way off.

Cheers.

Also, bounty hunter rogue/rogue Assassin sounds awesome.

• Options
    Good morning/afternoon/evening all - Deejayseesee here,

I have been following the project ever since the Kickstarter on two counts; I have always been looking for that new MMO feel that I experienced back when I played Vanilla WOW in 2006 which I never found in any other game (sadly). However, more important, I really empathised with the message and direction that Steven was directing the development in. Here's a person that was disappointed in the direction the genre was taking and wanted to do something about it.

This feels like the beginning of a journey of which I don't believe I have yet truly fathomed. WOW was a key part of my teen years, and I hope I can say the same about this for my 20s and 30s.

Thank you for having me!
  • Options
    just spent $375 and im here now
  • Options
    Hi All, I'm CadCal.

I've been an MMORPG player since UltimaOnline and a semi-active Pathfinder player in New Zealand. I have literally cancelled all current game subs yesterday (premature I know) as I'm amazed by this game!
  • Options
    Hi, mouflon here - known as mouflon77. I am an affiliate Twitch content creator with a passion for MMOs - An architect in RL, I am most looking forward to experiencing the environments and architecture of Ashes of Creation. I will pick up on architectural mistakes 😂
  • Options
    MabraMabra Member
    Mabra here. Long time 1# nobody on numerous MMO's. Looking forward to blending in and not being noticed on another promising MMO. Stay safe.
  • Options
    WolfieKingWolfieKing Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Greetings everyone i am WolfieKing and i am going to be a future Guild leader within the Ashes of Creation community.
  • Options
    ciociociocio Member
    Greetings all! Very excited to learn about this game.

I've been a long time MMO player since the early days of EQ and have also played FFXI, Guild Wars, Warhammer, WoW Vanilla and Classic, and now most recently FFXIV. Early on I was a massive altoholic in nearly every game and never truly got to experience end game, but since starting back up with WoW Classic and FFXIV I've been catching up on everything I missed out on when I was younger!

Super pumped to start my journey in Ashes on day one.
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm Armaiti, long time MMO player coming from the extremely obscure Myth Of Soma & Horizon Online (Istaria) to the very popular World of Warcraft. I have big hopes towards seeing Ashes.
  • Options
    lokispawnslokispawns Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    been MIA since the game announcement, but looking back into going crazy on AoC ^_^
  • Options
    NostraNostra Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi, I'm here to play and learn and have fun.
  • Options
    KARTIKKARTIK Member
    hey folks
    I've been interested in this game since the lazypeons videos i am really looking forward to this game being the next big mmo
  • Options
    Hype, or maybe Hope. Either way I'm yearning to play Ashes of Creation once it is released. Devs, Keep it 100.
  • Options
    <3 Hello, from Canada. I am very excited for this new MMO, can't wait :D:D
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Longtime MMO player and have been looking for something new. Ashes caught my eye so here i am :)
  • Options
    Hi all! Greetings from Brazil! My name is Alex and hope to be playing this game soon! I have question regarding my region, we will have local servers? Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi,

Been following your game for a few years now, and decided to finally jump into the conversation.

Looking forward to see how the game continues to develop.
  • Options
    Heyo! I'm a pixel artist/illustrator and have been playing mmo's off and on since everquest. Was big into eve online for the longest time, played WOW, and now I'm keeping my eye on Ashes. Excited to participate in the community and hang out with everyone!
  • Options
    bigmaneatosbigmaneatos Member
    edited August 2020
    hello everyone my name is BMEatos i have been playing mmos for about 20 years now I'm only 27 as off this post. I am also somewhat new to streaming on twitch. All I want is to provide quality entertainment and make this into my dream job.

I have been following Ashes of Creation from day one of the kickstart. I'm really hoping to stream this game for many many years to come. By helping me find success in streaming will help me give back to everyone that got me to set point.

Hope to see you all at some point in time at https://www.twitch.tv/bmeatos/about
  • Options
    PlagueMonkPlagueMonk Member
    edited August 2020
    Very old forum member that finally migrated over after everyone else was LONG gone. RL has been the main cause of my extended absence but I hope to be here now until launch!

I'm PlagueMonk and yes, I'm a Skaven refugee from Warhammer not unlike certain others.

I've played many MMOs over the years, from DAoC to WAR and most recently ESO. Along that journey I also played vanilla WoW, CoH (and villains), WO (Wizardry Online), CO (Champions Online), SB (Shadowbane), Diablo I II and III and others I can't recall anymore. Considering going back to WAR under the banner Warhammer: Return of Reckoning.

About the only familiar face I see is Nagash..........of course. I assume they just boxed him up on his throne and carted him over here. Is he like the elderly Walmart door greeter here now?! :*:D

@Nagash........I finally found you, you bony ghoul! Queek! You will never be rid of me now!
    /shakes a paw at the skeleton and then skulks back into the darkness.
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • Options
    I'm Kuu. Can't wait to use a bard. =3
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
  • Options
    Hello, I'm Kazze and looking forward to running around in the game.