Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Looking forward to getting back into an MMO
  • Just found about this from a WoW meme. I'm so glad to have found you all! Just bought Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack to get right into the game! Big time MMO player from the beginning of time!
  • I am supremely excited to play and be a part of the Ashes of Creation! I've been playing online games for an extremely long time, and haven't been this excited for a game in decades! I've been a player, a builder, DM, GM, and just about every other acronym or title you can associate with online gaming or gaming as a whole. On the Ashes of Creation, I have chosen to be known as BeyondOne. I truly look forward to our journey, exploring the world of Verra!
    "The ancient horror tears apart the walls between worlds, pouring itself through the cracks in reality."

lNDBZi.jpg
  • rvrrvr Member
    i cant wait for this game to be out
  • Hello!
    I am Rich and as a long time gamer of the genre I am so looking for a fresh approach and a game where my fate is not unending grinding and boredom after the new wears off. I can't wait to get the opportunity to play :)
  • Greetings!

My friends call me Frufire! I'm a Dungeon Master and a tiny bit of a Lore junkie. I'm most excited to delve into the stories of each npc in the realms and explore each nook and cranny of the game to put together lost history. Nice to meet all of you!
    " What do you mean a book I cannot have?"
    - Frufire
  • Hello All,

Just got the big pre-order pack to play the game as soon as possible. The wife and I got excited to play the game after we saw the dev's release some gameplay earlier this month. Can't wait to jump in when I am able with her so we can try it out.

We have been MMORPG players with most of our time on ESO so looking forward to playing a new game with new Lore.
  • Hi everyone,
    I go by several names. Acarith is the most suited for the RP I plan to take up raising towns, cities, and villiages!
    The Nodes look awesome, the pseudo permanent custom construction and housing looks awesome. The diversity of trade skills and classes is exciting.
    I plan to leave my mark as a founder of the Ren'Kai.
    A guy who came from ESO.
  • Hello friends! BG here. :-)

I can’t wait to see all of you in-game and have lots of fun!

On another note: please stay safe during these odd times. We need you all happy & healthy for our wars!!
  • RedFloRedFlo Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Also a big Hello from me.

Can´t wait to know more and more about the game and someday finally see you all ingame.

I have been playing nearly every major MMO in the last 20 years and I´m totally pumped for this. If all the systems work out as they intend they will, this can be what alot of MMO Players have been waiting for.
  • Hey im Rumnic and i cant wait for the pvp side of the game! I have big hopes for this game and am excited to join you all for the next alpha!
  • Hey I am Quanthalamor. I am an excited mmorpg player, looking forward to support and play this game. I had my fair share of action while i was playing Lineage 2. When i heard about the idea of castle sieges in this game, i decided to follow everything about it. Hope to see you all real soon in game.
    4jddaugd260w.png
  • OezaxsOezaxs Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone!
    Just stumbled upon the game and I'm amazed no one showed it to me before. It didn't even reach my radar till I stumbled upon a video about it. I'm amazed by what this game is trying to accomplish and will be watching all the videos and learning everything I can to prepare for the eventual release! I'm also hoping to stream this on launch and become a content creator for the game so I really hope this game matches and exceeds my expectations!
    Online Steamer and Personality
    Schedule:
    M, W, F 5pm-7pm PST
    Twitch | Youtube | Facebook
    1p-2VOzD.jpg
  • Hello all....I am going to be buying one of those packs for when the next stage of testing starts in the future so its wait till then for me..But I was just wondering and not a big deal just making small talk..I have a 3 screen set up, on some games it works and some it dont, does anyone know if their 3 screen set up works ? Thank you and be safe....
  • Hey All, Im Sinnis! Long time MMO player, started in 98 playing EQ. Really looking forward to Ashes, game looks excellent so far.
  • Hey everyone I’m Pirate, and I’m returning to MMORPG scene after years of not playing one! I’m most excited for the experience of meeting new friends and exploring new areas in Ashes of Creation, I used to play a lot of Runescape and I miss the feeling of really being immersed in a game and having fun playing it. I cant wait to play Alpha-1!!!
    ExcitableSaltyDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif
  • TreboTrebo Member, Intrepid Pack
    Greetings from Austria. Ever since i took my first steps on a private server called "Aventia" in Neverwinter
    Nights, I got hooked with the online RPG genre. Played most MMOs since then, some I loved, some
    I hated.
    AoC is the shining beacon on the horizon, I wish Intrepid the best to reach their ambitions goals.
    I'll embrace you all in Verra <3
    The truth is indivisible. Only the heads, it won´t fit in, can be split.
  • Hello all I started on Ultlima Online then went to Dark ages of camolot..I had so much fun their..Then I went to Iraq..Well bad things happened and I had to relearn everything over a 15 year period TBI..About a year I decided to get back into computers and gaming...And two weeks ago I just built my first gaming system with 3 32inch monitors..But my gpu just died on me so I had to send it back..Building that system was really a mile stone for me..I ask a lot of questions cause I get lost easy so take it easy on me..Thank you very much..
  • Hi everyone. I’m Milleka (Adele) and have played MMOs since wow vanilla days. I’ve hunted and hunted for something that will draw me in and immerse me in the game and have watched AoC since it first looked for investment. I’d just been let down by a game that I invested in but the makers then disappeared off the face of the earth so have watched from a distance as AoC has progressed. I’ve taken the plunge and invested and am now eagerly praying for this game to be all and more that it promises to be. For the first time in years I am excited! Hope to meet you all in game.
    “When a Dragon, an Elf, and a Human walk into a bar, the Human is always going to be the punch line.”
  • Hiya. Doing as title says. Introducing oneself. Looking forward to growing with you all. Only played one MMORPG (for 15 years, yep... that one.). Can't wait to see how it should have been done in the first place.
  • Hello, I'm Solovic! I'm a live Twitch Streamer and run a Guild with hundreds of players who have played together for nearly 10 years!
    Guild Founder of Oakvale

https://discord.gg/Vt7fPPw
  • I am sorry I get confused easy..Beta testing is to be anounced sometime this fall..And Alpha test is the last stage of testing? Then its the release? I am just wanting to make sure I get the right pack..I read and read but its still like reading another language to me, sorry..Thank you..
  • ReliableTalentReliableTalent Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey everyone!

I've been playing MMOs since 2000 when Ruins of Kunark came out for Everquest. I've loved this genre for a long time and watching it devolve in the last several years has broken my heart. From what I'm seeing out of the AoC team really has me hoping again though.

Can't wait to see you all in game.
  • Hi everyone, :)

Its been ages since I revisited the Ashes Forums; I was part of the old community here and there and wrote fairly often on the forums. Life got in the way and I had to take my leave for awhile to get things organized. Many of you known me as Chronicle I had the picture of the male warlock looking image with the card in his hand. In life, my name is Jason and I am from Massachusetts and in coming back, I have found myself the love of my life who recently got his medical office administration certification. I have also been busy with the Postal service and have been keeping busy being in the front-lines in this pandemic. It has been an interesting few years and I am excited about the changes that are coming to Ashes.

While I have yet to invest in the game through a sponsor package; I am hoping to donate in the coming months and join the rest of the community in Alpha. I am liking the videos thus far and I wanted to throw my full support in Intrepid Studios in their decision in breaking away from MY.GAMES development. The partnership while educational was one of the better moves since being self-published is a great undertaking and shows great strength especially in these trying times.

I come from a diverse gaming background dating all the way back to 1988 with the original Sega Genesis and worked my way to MMOs such as EverQuest when it debuted in circ. 1999; and since then endeavored in many different genres. I love how unique Ashes is compared to many of the other MMORPGs out there; personally I enjoy the nostalgia but also the uniqueness that each class and environment brings with the coming developments.

In many ways I feel that the song that I am embedding in my introduction, speaks volumes as it speaks of us as a community... Past.... Present... and it is our future.

We are the others
    We are the cast outs
    We are the outsiders
    But you can't hide us

In today's world let us rise from the Ashes and make this community the best it can be. I am glad to be back among my fellow community and at last I can finally rest until the day comes when we are born into the new world and begin our journey into the Ashes.
  • Hey everyone! I'm in awe of the potential for this game and look forward to every update and the eventual release of the game.

Cheers!
  • OskamattOskamatt Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hey guys Im Oskamatt keen for this game
  • Hello Everyone,

I am Tarnish, GM of Dark Creed from Retail WoW, Recent Raid leader of a few different teams in Classic WoW and former GM/RL of Dark Creed from SWTOR on Bastion. Mythic/Nightmare Difficulties. Dark Creed is currently inactive and looking for a new game to explore with my community. We are broken up and playing all sorts of games atm. Feel free to join the Discord. If we get enough chatter about AOC in the discord it could potentially sway more of my community to check the game out.

https://discord.gg/aSgSp2Q

See you around,

-Tarnish
  • Hi everyone...Was told about Ashes being close to release by a friend...Looking forward to seeing the whole world come into being :)
  • Hi folks! Im new in forums and a very excited brazilian with the game
  • Sup all!
    I'm Michael from Germany and i've been playing MMOs since Dark Age of Camelot. I loved the RvR there so i'm really looking forward to the PvP-side of AoC. Can't wait to get my hands on the game. Was hoping for Camelot Unchained but recently i lost hope for it. Very lucky that AoC's game mechanics look so amazing so far. I hope they can deliver everything as it's planned atm B)
    giphy.gif
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”
    Terry Pratchett